What are some of the best diplomas to pursue?

What are some of the best diplomas to pursue?

Diploma of dat ass

What kind are we talkin, Associate, Bach or masters?

if you pick something you're not personally invested in you will be even more unhappy than some fuckwit with a women's studies degree who ends up being a waitress

starting a diploma of business but im gonna change to a diploma of financial services as i think its more sophisticated and more in line with what i want to do (Banking)

Construction, math, astronomy, TI, Physics, chemistry.

user for more answers you need to be at /biz

niggerology

>Basic science degrees
Good luck getting a job as a school teacher or getting very lucky falling into a job. I had a guy in the program I was in that had a doctorate of chemistry and was going back to get a bachelors because he couldn't get a job.

OP here. I'm planning to try and pursue a Diploma in banking and Finance. Is that a good decision?

Is a safe job in the future, it can't be replaced easily right?

actually kill yourself

A diploma in Astrology is becoming more and more valuable as people are becoming more interested in the future and what will happen to them in the future.

what uni?

Anything to do with AI and advanced robotics.

A good word of advice someone gave to me that has me making pretty good money until I go on in college:
>Don't look for a degree, look for a job you want and find out what degree you need to do it.

Lol. I love astrology but it's a hopeless diploma. Go IT

IT, anything medical, and honestly electricians are things youll pretty much always be able to find pretty good paying jobs for. I have several friends as electricians that are making very well over 60k/year.

One from Yale, Harvard, Stanford, MIT...

>Lol. I love astrology
this picture has never been more relevant

That's what internships are for fuckwit.

If you can't get a job with a physics degree it's you own fault.

> Math
> Data analysis
> Programming
> Stats.

Pretty useful shit for any employer

I hate when you are talking to someone and you aren't understanding a word they say so you think they are smart, they they say something you know about and realize they have no clue what they are talking about.

You sound like someone with a physics degree that can't get a job. You can sometimes get a job with one of those basic degrees, but you will more than likely have a useless degree and be working in mcdonalds while posting about how capitalism has failed you or how the generation before you ruined the job market. Get a real degree man.

English, Communications, STEM, applied fields (HVAC/Construction/etc).

Avoid non-communicative Fine Arts fields, non-applied science fields (eg Maths is less useful than Economics) and avoid Psychology and Sociology like the plague.

Dream on, user, dream on.
Shuffling numbers and making only seemingly transparent decisions is more and more the job of a computer already.

the one that covers a subject you enjoy and are passionate about

Engineering, computer science, stuff that can't be phased out by robots

>computer science can't be phased out by robots
oh boy i have news for you

>Already enrolled in banking and finance diploma course
I'm fucked aren't i?

Nah, that's totally fine. You'll be a number cruncher or a trader.

In first instances this.
In second instance, do not entirely focus on one field but take the chance to explore and combine experiences.

Are you retarded my dude?
General AI won't exist for quite a while and that's the only thing that could replace computer scientists. And while we're at it, a general AI could do any job so what's your point?

It's coming up. closer than you think

Well, it must be true if an anonymous shitposter on Sup Forums says it.

why comp sci and not science in general?

food technology

If you're not a brainlet, Mathematics.

>Majoring in "Science"
Clearly underage

He asked why that guy specifically mentioned computer science and not science majors in general.

Does anyone here know whether advertising and public relation is a good thing to pursue in the future?

Do you really need to go to university to figure that stuff out?

Gender studies or psychology

Between mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and electronic and computer engineering. Which one is the best?

The best in terms of what?

Hearty kek

In terms of usefulness in getting a job, the field having good job security and pay in general.[spoiler] I know it has been advised against in this thread but compared to those should i go for banking and financial services instead?
[/spoiler]

>Bach

cringe

Press much out of laziness. I would have also said Ass but figured people would giggle, I am the fun police.