Men have always existed to serve women

Men have always existed to serve women.
>we protect them
>we provide for them
>we solve shit for them
>all we do is an attempt to impress them (at least on some level)
>your reproduction depends on them - if your woman chooses to get pregnant by someone else, she can easily trick you
>they are the gatekeepers of human genetics
>they go with the flow and are more alive, while men are far more robotic and responsible for everything
>woman is the human deafult - each fetus starts as female

I'm not saying we need to listen to what women say and do so, I'm saying we need to be men to allow women to be fully women.

Women are superior and that's fine.
Superiority does not mean leadership.

I'm just posting this so you know the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/n0i6H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women are emotionally intelligent.
men are architectural intellegent.

men and women are different and these differences begin and end with the body.

Anyone with half a brain knows this OP thats why we aren't involuntary celibates.

superior yet can not survive without men?

MGTOW guys complain about gynocentrism and try to prove it.

Yes, gynocentrism is real and it has always been.
It is the natural state of humanity and you can cry as much as you want.

>women are emotionally intelligent.

Oh Jesus, not this meme again.

If this were true, women would produce works of art which rival those of Beethoven, Goethe, and Shakespeare.

Yes, that's what's hard to swallow for most people.

Women are the aliveness and joy, so to speak.
Men are logic and practicality.

All women do is create life, nourish it and inspire us with their beauty and radiance.

>>inspire us with their beauty and radiance
>>beauty and radiance

Dude, please. 90% of women fall into (at least) one of the following three categories: ugly, old, fat.

I'm just going to post beautiful women in this thread now.

one can not exist without the other
neither is superior. equal but different

This is why there are so many male to female trannies, yet ALMOST no female to male.

No one wants to be a man it seems.

her face is everything I ever wanted

That's the state of our society, not their potential.
I've said that women need real men to be women fully.

hehe

Feel free to join in but only if you have good ones.

That’s not true, there’s similar numbers of FtM and MtF, it’s just a lot easier for FtM to pass as male after taking a bunch of testosterone. MtF will never pass as female so it’s easier to spot

>Men have always existed to serve women.
Men have always existed to inseminate women.

There fixxed that for you.

YEah, most women are not emotionally intelligent at all. Have you never had a GF or something? 95% of them are cuckoo cuckoo.

>inplying art focused on realism, form of the body, image conposure, proper visual proportions and colors has to do with emotions when being made

you are looking at this from the point of an unsuccessful unattractive person

women simply go out of their way to bag a guy, lots of women would do almost anything to get a great guy, they will literally line up to fuck one of the best guys out there, they will cook and clean and slave away forever just at a CHANCE not even the guarantee but a CHANCE to win the approval of someone important

there are very few successful attractive men out there and women will do almost anything to get that seed

How can men even compete?

>> real men

World's full of real men. Your house was built by real men. The manufactured goods in your house were made by real men. Real men protect you from the violence of criminals within your nation and from enemies outside your nation.

The sad reality is that women represent a diminished and imperfect form of humanity.

War? I mean Elvis was pretty attractive certainly had money and all the women he could ever want.
Lots of royal families have their sons go to serve militarily.
maybe these are both just from societal pressures but the trends tend to cross cultural lines be is Europe, Asia, Africa or even Native Americans.

These men most often have no odea what women need.
They also lack confidence.

Women need strong masculine leadership, that's where men fail.
They think women want what they say.

There are plenty of sexy men out there being bisexual I should know

"we" - bullshit. You're a cuck if you're male, and a virtual signaling bitch if you're not.

This guy gets it.

The social hierarchy is, and has always been: high quality males > women > low quality males

>>Women need strong masculine leadership

Why? Life is pretty simple circa 2018 AD.

Okay back to women I think more people enjoy them here.

They psychologically need it.
If they don't get it, they become more like men.
If they become more like men, they stray from their core and end up unhappy and frustrated.

imgur.com/a/n0i6H

I doubt Men will hold the monopoly on Art into the future but thats not to say they are not predisposed biologically to what is considering Great by the populous.

To be fair most western women were stuck in the kitchen and taking care of the kids until the 1960's. With women in Asia just having come out more recently. Given time I think they numbers will normalize to maybe 80/20 70/30 or even 60/40 in favor of men.

Anyone else not interested in feet?

I hope that women become more like men.

More introspective, more concerned with morality and long-term consequences of actions and ideas, more logical, more attached to heroic and transcendent values, more aesthetically sensitive.

The masculine IS the human.

imma just leave this here and go

And Faraday had the equivalent of a modern 8th grade education. Men overcome handicaps, women don't.

>> Beethoven >> Musical Composition >> Having nothing to do with emotion >> Being this autistic

Shut up, I love feet.

Wrong

So how's your wife's boyfriend doing? Faggot.

That's gay, not even gonna read it.

Sorry, meant to reply to

As a woman I agree with this statement.
Nb4Tits.

No worries I'm mostly just posting noods anyways.

>women are emotional
>men are intelligent
ftfy

It's stating how stupid women are.

Me too. I'd love to see the downfall of society

Read it, I must say, while not affecting the female population on whole this definitely has a kernel of truth to it and it stings.

Are you a landwhale or a lesbian?
Or perhaps a neckbeard?

This is the perfect woman. Thoughts?

this, its all about the scarcity in the sexual market. Theres allot of attractive guys, and allot of well off guys, but But 10/10 millionaire chads are much harder to find, and they know it which is why they hold a long time before they get hitched. The same can be applied to women, Hot women with good reasonable personalities are an extreme rarity. That doesnt mean they're arent good women with personalities, most of them are just uggos or plain janes, in fact the main these women are more reasonable is because they know there at a disability and cant get away with as much bullshit as 10/10 stacies. Meanwhile you go to any metropolition areas and find allllooot of hot women, but most of them are fucking neurotic brats who've never had to deal with conflict in there lives because they're attractive and people naturally want to take care of them.

Bi with a big nose and small tits, but not a landwhale.
I like posting more attractive women.

She looks tasty

That pizza looks like shit.

Not bad if you like a curvy figure but her face is kinda meh.
Is This really you? or perhaps your the native creeper in the background?

Prolly cause you like cheese

Beautiful legs

As a man with some pick up experience, I'd say you view this the wrong way.

For a man to be good with women, he has to belive he's the shit and the best option around.
This creates tha vibe that women love.

From knowing this, I know that no one is objectively better looking.
It's about how you view it.
Use this knowledge to your advantage and start beliving you are the hottest, it will benefit you.

you can fap on sleekdong.com

Her face and personality are great. And body is most desirable for breeding and child rearing.

A more attractive redhead.

Those hips. Damn

>your reproduction depends on them - if your woman chooses to get pregnant by someone else, she can easily trick you
You're saying this as if rape wasn't a thing.

>It's about how you view it.
This is why fedoras hate "idiotic chads" that women go for. It's because being a little bit dumb and lacking perspective is a good thing in this case. Introspection is suicide for exuding confidence.

Fuck shes really attractive. A face you could fall in love with. More please user.

But she looks like a bitch and doesn’t have the hips

She is your Sister eh?
I wonder if she would be interested in finding out what her brother thinks of her on facebook?

I mean maybe she would even be interested in sex?
Probably not but still.

She’s admitted that every person she has liked has liked her back. Imagine that

You don't nees to be dumb.
You can realise that this shit is subjective and then feed your mind the idea that you're the best.

There are often some subconscious issues that may need to be adressed first, but after that just belive it.

You can make a list of what makes you a good dating option and carry it around for a month.
You can put anything on the list, it doesn't even need to make sense.
You read this list several times a day, adding more and reminding yourself.

You do this for a month to condition your mind to think in this way, but you need to drop it after that to avoid depending on it.

Can we agree men and women is a pretty cool guy, stands erect and isn't afraid of anything.

Not my cup of tea but if you wanna bang your sister more power to you.

Why do you need a girl when you can just fuck me, user?

Homo erect.
U gay asf

same, the only women I trust or connect with are more "manly"

You mean like they have a penis?

not in their appearance but character, like having actual independent thoughts and interests

I've never had a problem like that. Maybe Canadian women are more independent than in other countries. Idk

Women that act more logical like men are attractive.
You are literally the worst traits of both sexes, go kill yourself.

I think your right, the outdoorsy types are good, those into kayaking guns and stuff are neat too.