>she’s not happy
>husband works all hours
>we hang out a bit for school hols so kids can play
>talk lots on WhatsApp
>so much in common
>different enough to be interesting
>banging little body
>think I have first crush since 15

Just had to write it down, even if no one ever replies. What to do?

>cleavage is hers, cropped from photo

fuck her

shoe full photo and flirt

You're doing something right so keep progressing. You're half way through your life, might as well go for it

I'm 38, Married with 2 kids. Wife is good, and I'm on the cusp of not deserving her.

I still think about a girl I was with 10 yrs ago. I could go on for hours about her, but I won't bother you all. She cried for a week when I left her (stupid, impatient me).

At least my kids are perfect. Thanks for listening.

>my wife is away caring for her aging mother should I cheat

Yes, you should absolutely destroy your marriage and your children's futures. Remember, when she takes them and becomes a single mother their chances for things like going to jail, pregnancy out of wedlock, and getting a divorce as well all go up with that.

So yeah maybe think about that before MUH DICK. Lead your damn relationship, if your woman is having weight issues go to the gym with her and give her attention for doing that. Your sex life and her health will improve.

tell your wife to lose weight. wont be hard, she just needs to do more than sit on her fat ass and just eat and drink less.

More pics?

If you think you wont regret it.
You won't be able to keep that shit a secret forever.

Thank you Dr Ruth, for your balanced and non-judgemental insight.

I don’t recall saying I was going to cheat, merely that I have a massive crush on her.

you dropped your soylent green faggot

The friend is already getting what she wants from you. The texting and flirting is a mental escape from her marriage that women get off on, way more than the actual fucking. Unless you're gonna actually do it, knock off that other shit.

You aren't fooling anyone the entire point of your post is to get reassurance you should start to flirt with and eventually cheat with this woman. Stop being a disengenuous faggot.

>being a proper father is for soy boys
Kek

Well now, aren't you just a white knight little cock sucker.
What do?
Fuck your wife's friend, keep it on the Down low, and fuck her as long as you can. Seriously why are you even asking Sup Forums what to do

Thanks for sharing your story

Do it

Soyboy detected.

Kek

Found the faggot transvestite from Tumblr

This is the guy that starts all those “why haven’t you dropped to your knees for BBC” threads kek.

Fucking cuck. Kek

I’m old enough to know that fucking her would fracture 2 families, and the entire circle of mutual friends.

What I was after was some advice as to how all you 12 year olds deal with your secret crush fantasies.

Faggot transvestites have taken over Sup Forums

This is the most insightful reply I’ve read.

Thanks.

Easy Sup Forumsro. I write about it in my digital diary and send secret flowers but I never act on it cause 2scary4me

DO IT, FAGGIT! Obv you wanna destroy that possey. Hell, make a 3some with your wife or a swing party with her husband.