Was Ken the only (male) character without any major flaws as a human being? Was he the most likeable character?

Was Ken the only (male) character without any major flaws as a human being? Was he the most likeable character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rNV61Rpo-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't recall him ever cheating on his wife.

The most likeable for sure. But not the best or most interesting character.

i can't remember if he decided to abandon sci fi for writing literary fiction but if he did than yes he is literally the ultimate mary sue

I think they just stopped talking about his writings

>was set for life
>could have taken up his passion for writing full-time
>instead chose revenge and took a well-payed but unfulfilling position at a chemical company

He almost made it

He became a client for SC&P after they fired him

Do we like it?

He seems like a cool guy

I liked Stan Rizzo as well, Ken and him are probably my favourite characters of the show.

Ken was the only mutherfucker not passionate about the trade.

Good thing he was such a kiss ass.

he'll still have way more time for it.

You Ken over Peter fucking cunts.

I'll never understand you.

he had some flaws but he was the most likeable

This game could have been amazing if they weren't forced to include the awful shooting sequences to appeal to normies. And also if they removed the entire Black Dahlia subplot.

Sure, but what about the life not lived?

Also is he just supposed to quit when he feels like it? It's his father-in-law's company. I'm not saying he won't be fine, just that he made a bad, impulsive decision, his first probably in the whole show.

Pete _ A blue blood fighting for all he's worth

Ken_ A married into it hack

Flaws, sure, but not major flaws like Don, Pete and Roger

>mary sue
shut the fuck up nigger. how the fuck do you explain the fact that he kept getting cucked by pete with his accounts? how do you explain him being so accident prone to the point of losing his eye? fucking faggot

So? Not every character needs to have major flaws.

Didn't mean it as a negative thing. I just think that Ken distinguished himself from the other male characters by being the only one who wasn't a major dick. Ken is actually one of my favorite characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rNV61Rpo-0