Can we get a /feels/ thread going?

Can we get a /feels/ thread going?

Music, stories, what you’re drinking tonight, what her name was?

I just need to feel something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ke92CDVQsb8
youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=PILS8itkpFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, home to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later."
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

Sarah... and I fucked it up because I'm an idiot. 4 years ago and counting. They lied, it doesn't get better.. just worse

How’d it all go wrong? Have you seen anyone since?

#
Was hooked on opiates, made a lot of fucked up decisions regarding her, stealing , not being there when I needed to be. Had a few flings aince, one I actually really liked but had to break it off because all I can see is sarah when I'm with her. She ruined me. Nothing in the past 5 months

>be with someone
>she’s reserved, forward thinking, an optimist to my pessimism
>seemingly perfect match
>she begins to grow distant
>starts talking about getting tattoos
>wanting to travel more
>wanting to become like her sister (who she’d previously claimed was irresponsible and a disappointment to her parents)
>eventually says she needs to break up with me to “find herself”
>and that was that, now I’m all alone while she travels around the world sleeping with different men every night
>when she’s at home, she also has a couple guys avaliable on call
I just want to know what happened to the sweet, conscious girl I fell in love with, and why her whole personality did a 180 turn, leaving me hopelessly alone.

Are you off the opiates? Were they prescription or street shit? Any chance of recovering the relationship, or has she found another?

I dont get it anons, why do i always see men destroyed by women for lifetime, hearing stories of ruined minds and hearts of a man, do women feel nothing? how can it be so simple for them to move on?

why are we expected to suffer through this without shedding a tear?

I dont understand anons, i dont get how this whole human relationships thing works

Sort of..only script stuff.
I highly doubt we'll have another run, she's on her 3rd bf since me, and moved a state away. Worst part is I still live in the town we met in, (we met in hs,23 now). So literally everything here had some relation to her. Can't so much as go to the gas station without flashing back to a memories there. It's terrible

There are plenty of relationships where the woman is the one that’s fucked over, same as us, but you don’t here about those on here because this is a male dominated board.

Generally in a bad breakup, one person comes out better off, and can move on far quicker.

I suppose some of the radical feminist types are women who’ve been screwed over by men one too many times.

My parents died when they traveled by airplane.
I have only sister. I'm very glad she is here with me alive.

I know the feeling, my girl dumped me 10 minutes from my house. Every time I go for a run I remember it.

Makes me wanna burn the city down

youtu.be/ke92CDVQsb8

because you only talk to men?

It’s been 6 months

>be me
>in love with two girls
>unable to decide who I would rather be with
>conclude that I cannot decide
>want to be with both of them
>ask them both out on a date, separately
>"you're very nice, I'm flattered, thank you, but let's stay friends" etc etc etc...
>they tell each other that somebody asked them both out
>realize that it was me for both of them
>they think i am a freak now
>neither of them will talk to me anymore
>i continue to be alone

Drank by myself till i threw up, eventually passed out, woke up hating myself
Dumped all of my alcohol away and trying to stop this need for escapism
Lost most if not all of my ambitions about 3 months ago after i destroyed most of my relationships, even with my parents

Dude, I feel related to you... Now I feel lost, without a path... 5month ago the world was my oyster, but now... In going nowhere in life. I don't live anymore, I just exist. I've been contemplating suicide for over a month, but I'm so pussy to really do it

I'm*

I watched White Squall yesterday. Goddamn the movie hit me hard.

This pic makes me happy for some reason, it kinda feels like she's touching your cheek or something :>

Not disclosing name but she works with me and is a loving, funny, caring provider. Makes me feel good inside. Don't want to ruin it by trying some shit on/with her but I love her. Total babe.

We will call her J.

It all started last year by my music teacher asking me if i wanted to teach the kids how to play the ukulele. I thought it would be fun and it would get me out of class so i agreed. The school year ends. Next year the school finally gets the ukuleles and my teacher introduced me to the student. As soon as i saw her i froze. "How could somone be this beautiful" i thought "Hi i'm J, nice to meet you." she said i was shaking i tried to make worda come out but i couldn't, i was shocked. We start playing telling each other what we know and how we started blah blah. We hit it off well and everyday we were hanging out. I was no longer scared of her, she made me feel safe. About a month goes by and i ask her for her number before she leaves she smiles and said sure. We texted everyday nonstop (we still do today) we become best freinds. She starts acting weird, saying stuff like she hates herself. I tell her she is a very beautiful person with good morals. She says "i am getting a vibe you like me?" i say yes. She tells me she has a boyfriend which i new she did, she also said she feels bad for not telling me sooner. I tell her it's fine. One month later she is telling me about M, the boyfriend, and they have a terrible relationship, they haven't seen eachother in a year and they never text and when they do M is always mad at J for no reason. I tell her to lose him. She does after a week because he said he didn't care about J and she is the one wanting a relationship not me. I tell her i am proud of her. She is happy its over. New years comes around, she is at my place cuddling me (nothing new) i ask if a "new years kiss" was a thing because i was never kissed on new years. She says yes and calls me a dummy for not knowing. We watch movies and we hear something that scared her. It's fireworks. She realized its midnight. "Happy new year. Come here" she said while caressing my cheek and chin. We kissed. It was the best kiss of my life. To be continued

Too fuckin' real bro.

Her name was K. She made me feel more love than I have my entire adult life. She made me feel alive. Her kiss felt perfect and holding her felt as if we were meant to be.

But she is married. And I recently told her I want her to myself. And while she is in a loveless marriage, she's not willing to leave it due to bullshit factors. And I did this to my god damn self. I'm a fuckin idiot.

She went home and i was in shock. I couldn't walk, it felt like a dream. I text her asking if that meant anything for us and she said it was her being friendly. Weeks later i am stoned with friends and i think about that. I asked her " why don't you like me? What am i misisng?" she responds with well you're not religious nor are you ambitious and i can't have those negative qualities in a guy" a while later i start doing work at school and i start getting a job. She says she proud. I even start asking religious questions and i even accepted God into my heart. She had feelings for me but she buried them. She likes a Chad now... What do?

S.
My "soulmate" or she was at least..
The most perfect woman there was, she understood me, she had the same music taste, she was creative, smart, chasing after her dreams, supporting me even tho she had her own problems, nothing more that you can ask for.
She had the brightest smile.
And what did I do?
I lied, I was jealous, I was rude, I completely fucked it up.
I tried to fix it, I tried to apologize but it was all too late.
And here I am, 2 years later still suffering and agonizing over what I did.

The feels man...the feels

It all started a couple years ago when her and I broke up. I was pissed and alone so I called a girl I knew that was always a tramp, had a bone n go. We get back together, I tell her that it happened. I don’t little to no sex afterward for two straight years but still decided to stay. Feel us growing distant and I keep
On her that sex is what will fix it but it never happens. I decide the best way out of my crippling depression is to start my business and just work all the time. It worked for a long time until lastnight. When she texted me.
>I wish you still loved me like you used to
And here I am, sad and confused again. I’m sure it’ll pass though

I'll just leave this here
youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0

Be happy that it ended quick before any real attachments.

I was with mine for 14 years. The first 8 or so we're great. Then on her 30th birthday she turned into a 60 year old woman. Some hormonal change maybe, who knows. Sex dropped from 2-3 times a week to 2-3 times a year if I was lucky. Didn't really hang out together anymore. I tried really hard to get things back to how they were. For years i did everything she asked, avoided every argument, tried to be as good as possible, but she wasnt interested. Then yesterday, on my birthday, she surprised me with the gift of divorce. So now I have two children who will grow up without their father and a third one on the way who will never know I exist.

This song hits me hard
youtube.com/watch?v=PILS8itkpFE

I broke it off with a girl because she is a little crazy and told me not to talk to her ever again, I hope she doesn't feel like this. It has been 6 years.

Not him but that sucks man. Hope not all women turn into that after their 20's

>told me not to talk to her ever again
Umm... If she doesn't want you to talk to her ever again, and it's been dix years, I'd say she is pretty well over you. You might want to check that fantasy about being special and important. It's you who sits by the phone.

Nope, just mine and some of her friends that also exhibit similar behavior toward their husbands. I did a quick survey of my friends that are similarly aged with children and all of them have fairly normal relationships and sex lives. I just happened to get an asshole.

she tried to call me back several times and just stopped, after I was not picking up, wondered what happened, hopefully she moved on