China Thread

Is china the greatest nation on earth?

no

It's shit
t. From there

No

that's USA

Seems legit.

Could be, should be, but the communist government stopped liberalizing the economics and the population is way too backwards.

So, no.

>MUH FISH

No

poor doggo

But but they're peaceful and you can even pet them...

is that a fucking whale shark? that shit is endangered

Cute pupper.

This might be the funniest pic I see this week.

you missed a similar thread like 12 hours ago, with a webm showing that thing (or at least the same species, somewhere else) still breathing and moving, and then the camera moving around to show a couple of chinks literally cutting hafl his body in slices

Chinks aren't human

Right here fampai. In china making the animal suffer supposedly makes the meat taste better.

>the animal suffer supposedly makes the meat taste better.
weird, it's the exact opposite with beef and most other animals

They also believe eating tiger bones can cute erectile dysfunction. This is what happens when you have an advanced civilization where 90% of the inhabitants are serf tier bydlos.

Don't they also believe that eating Panda dick can cure cancer?

harming panda is a death sentence

Probably lol. TCM is laughably retarded

>"wahhh muh poor dogo!"
>*eats beef*

The great chinese culture of old is gone.
Commies and anglos killed it.

maybe until about 300 or 400 years ago

I guess this pic had been photoshoped, the whale looks unreal to other things in pic.

True Chinese civilization started to die out when the Qing took over. The communists finished the job. Its arguable whether modern chinese are actually human, let alone civilized. chinks are basically overgrown insects. They need to be squashed every now and then to keep them in line.

are you a white namibian?

>he dosen't eat cock
Your missing out brother

Deer penis is actually delecious, but I prefer the testicles.

>haha ayyy lmao all chinese are subhuman
>WE'RE NOT FAT AND DUMB STOP MAKING THAT STEREOTYPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking chinks

[citation needed]

True American civilisation died in the 60s. You're nothing more than talking bovinids. Americans are fat worthelss feeders who need to be culled

I've heard several times that China is such a shithole that if someone helps the kid, they might be economically responsible for the rest of their lives if they are sued afterwards.

This