Looks like cock is back on the menu

looks like cock is back on the menu

>being a lesbian is a choice now

IM SO CONFUSED! WHICH ONE IS IT!?

I wonder if Jared Leto played any part in "turning" her?

Haha time to start family with Cara.

At least our kids will be a part of the winning team being jewish and all.

shhh don't give the anti gay Christians ideas

Orcs, knowing about menus, can be assumed to have restaurants

Does this mean I have a chance?

how is a girly fagboi such as Leto supposed to "turn" her?

Lesbians have it real bad. There's two crazy women in each lesbian relationship. Straights only have one. The best is to be gay because that's just two cool dudes doing cool dude stuff.

Being gay has always been a choice. Because if it weren't then that would imply their is something biologically wrong with homosexuals, which obviously is not true according to libtards.

You just answered your own question.

You refered to Leto as "feminine" well there is the answer.

>he doesn't know about letos schlong

The amount of times I have heard gays call girls "super hot" when they dress in certain clothing.

What did the gays mean by this?

I knew it. All those actresses are bi.

Actually they love that.

>Okay, homosexuality is a mental disorder, it can be cured with therapy
>NO IT ISN'T YOU'RE BORN THIS WAY

>Okay, homosexuality is a genetic disorder, it can be cured with genetic engineering and chemicals
>NO IT ISN'T IT'S NOT GENETIC

20 odd years ago, some scientists said they found 'genetic markers' and they'd 'prove homosexuality is genetic' and guess what? Nothing happened. Either it was bullshit, or if you're a tinfoiler, it was shut up.

Not all people are exclusively homo- or heterosexual.

>people think she's 10/10
>imagine her pulling this face from between your legs after sucking clams/dick

>The best is to be gay because that's just two cool dudes doing cool dude stuff.
also to mention that gays can have as much sex as they want (because they are not females with moods where they don't want to have sex) which is why heterosexual relationships don't always work out unless you find yourself a girl who is a sex addict.

Most of the time females act like asexuals. But lesbians tend to be more horny for some reason.

>Be "lesbian"
>Meet tall 7/10 non-fuccboi guy with bwc who's good in bed

wtf im straight now

>not finding her a 10/10
I think we know who is in the wrong.

gay men, being faggots, are interested in womens fashion

>white people good in bed
most of them just lie back and let the women do all the work.

how boring and pathetic

She's bisexual?

Naw she ugly

>bisexual
>pansexual
What's next?

>that use of makeup, filters, angles and photoshop to make her actually appear attractive
Is this photoshoot kino?

Who have YOU been fucking?

BIG
LETO
COCK

>tfw no sex tape of them

>getting cucked by fucking kristen stewart

l m a o, cara btfo

>Heterosexual: Male-identifying individual sexually attracted to a female-identifying individual, and vice-versa.
>Homosexual: Someone attracted to someone of the same gender as themselves.
>Bisexual: Sexually attracted to two or more genders.
>Polysexual: Sexually attracted to many genders, but not all.
>Pansexual: Sexually attracted to all genders. (this and bisexual, and sometimes polysexual, are often considered to be the same thing and different people may simply identify as any one of them due to their own personal reasons)
>Demisexual: Sexually attracted to people only after forming a bond with them first.
>Asexual: Having no /sexual attraction/ to others; having no desire to have sex.
>Heteroromantic: Male-identifying individual romantically attracted to female-identifying individuals, and vice-versa.
>Homoromantic: Attracted romantically to the same gender.
>Biromantic: Attracted romantically to two or more genders
>Polyromantic: Attracted to many genders (but not all)
>Panromantic: Attracted romantically to all genders
>Demiromantic: Romantically attracted to people only after forming a bond with them first.
>Aromantic: Having no /romantic attraction/ to others; having no desire to be in a romantic relationship.
>Polyamorous: Someone who is attracted to, and is comfortable with being in a relationship with more than one person at a time.
>Transexual/Transgender (Term depending on generation and location): An individual who identifies as a gender other than the one they were assigned at birth to be. Often shortened to trans
>Cisgender: Someone who identifies as the gender that they were assigned as at birth. (ex. matches their birth certificate) Often shortened to cis
>Intersex: Someone who has ambiguous genitalia that doesn't fit into our strict dichotomy of uterus or testes. Often forced into surgery to correct their genitals at a very young age, causing psychological and physical harm later in life

omnisexual

>mfw people actually thought cara was a real lesbian and this wasn't just a publicity stunt for her

>Nonbinary: Outside of the gender binary of male and female. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity)
>Genderqueer: Outside of the gender binary. (**This is not an umbrella term like the post said before I edited it! Do not use this as an umbrella term for nonbinary individuals, simply use 'nonbinary'. Queer is considered a slur and not everyone likes to be associated with the word)
>Agender: Someone who feels gender neutral, or someone who experiences a 'lack' of gender.
>Bigender: Someone who identifies as two separate genders.
>Trigender: Someone who identifies as three separate genders.
>Genderfluid: A gender that changes, or is 'fluid'.
>Demigirl: Identifying partially as a woman, but not wholly.
>Demiboy/guy: Identifying partially as a man, but not wholly.
>Dmab: Designated Male at Birth.
>Dfab: Designated Female at Birth.
>Amab/Afab: Same as dmab/dmab, except with 'assigned' instead of 'designated'.
>Camab/Cafab: Same as previous, except prefixed by 'coercively', to highlight the lack of choice.

>this is a 10/10 in bongistan

She's done this publicity stunt for a long fucking time. She's been with that singer for like 10 years.

a 10/10 doesn't have moustaches for eyebrows.
you weren't alive during 911

Wait, that's a good...what the fuck?

it really isn't, it's usually Americlaps who love her.

I thought current theory was that it was a combination of nature and nurture?
Some people are more prone to becoming gay, but it's not a definite

And like psychopathy, it's development is irreversible
But you have to realise that gays and lesbians are different because femininity is so different to masclinity. So straight and gay are at direct odds with each other whereas straight and lesbian work in tandem
Which is why the amount of women that identify as bi is something stupidly high like 40%

>tldr; """straight""" women don't really exist

>10 years

10 years ago she was a child

>Has never Googled "lesbian bed death"

Genetic would mean that it is hereditary, which there is no evidence to suggest. It's a false dichotomy anyways since it is possible for something to both not be a choice and not be determined by genetics. For example, you having a cuckold fetish is most likely not hard coded in your DNA but you probably didn't choose it either

YES MY CHANCE IS NOW

M8 gay dudes have just as many issues as females and straight guys for that matter. dont kid yourself.

>two cool dudes doing cool dude stuff.

is this what the biker in the public toilets told you on that torrid, confusing night?

I thought leto only fucks virgins

She seems like she really likes kids desu.

Logically you could say "I'm attracted to girls and want to fuck them" and "I like romancing boys" but once you think with common sense, it makes no sense. How can you have romantic feelings without some amount of sexual feelings? Asexual I can understand but it's just friendship then, not romance.

I know. I was just saying what happened.

DIAMONDS
I
A
M
O
N
D
S

Where did you hear that?

leading research shows it's caused by what hormone levels you're exposed to in the womb, which is why it's pretty obvious most gays/lesbos have been exposed to too much estrogen/testosterone and why you're more likely to be gay as a man the more older brothers you have, your mothers body gets less efficient at producing the right sex hormones each time it does it

so you are born that way but it's not genetic so you could probably create some sort of LGBT vaccine where you stabilize a woman's hormones during pregnancy, which of course triggers both right wing retards regurgitating religious arguments and left wing retards insisting there's nothing unhealthy about being any manner of faggot

in what way?

That's true. If you love someone with no sexual feelings well then it isn't a relationship.. it becomes brotherly/sisterly/family love so it makes no sense.

Sup Forums

A lot of bisexual people are heteroromantic and only form long term relationships with people of the opposite sex, probably to avoid having to "come out".

It's also due to upbringing.

I am kind of bisexual due to going to an all boys school (my mind developed an attraction to feminen boys because I wasn't around any females and my brain needed to find someone attractive).

Like I said: I only like feminine guys when it comes to males otherwise I am straight for females (because I love the feminine side).

Well that's my experience.

>Cara turns out to be a slut
>KStew turns out to be lezzer
Based Annie

sure bro

Because special snowflake syndrome is more important than logic.

you're just a sexual degenerate

you're all just fucking degenerates who spend so much time on the internet that you think "feminine penis lol" is a real thing

fucking literal faggots

Was it from Jared himself?

I feel like that doesn't fit the definitions then, you know? Heteromantic isn't then a quality of you but a self inflicted condition.
"I'm bisexual but I prefer men" isn't the same as "bisexual but heteroromantic based on current definitions".

but I agree, when you put selective bisexuals, even *I* have to think it through as to what to called them. You might be right that the -romantic terms fit for bisexuals though.

Where do you think you are faggot.

I cannot date men. Just can't, I'm openly bi and have slept with them but nope. Gay men are clingy as fuck, despite what you read about their promiscuity, and I hate their personalities. I have never felt any amount of love or caring for the men I have slept with. So, I fall into that but I'm pretty open about being bi, I don't think it's just about coming out, I just don't see me having a viable relationship with a man.

I want on what was effectively a date with a lesbian friend last Friday, and now seeing this shit has me all confused. I should prpbably just stick to 'straight' women from now on.

wow so based jared

Go discuss your faggotry on tumblr. This is a Baneposting board.

cara is cute

Hey not my fault I went to an all boys school and had my brain tarnished.

>feminene penis
I don't want a penis on a girl! I love a good tits and pussy but like I said I also have a thing for feminine guys (WHICH I blame on going to a same sex school).

not on Sup Forums, you fucking faggot
you fucking disgusting aids ridden faggots are going to burn
you took Sup Forums too seriously and now you're going to hell for being a sexual degenerate and overdosing on anime

tumblr is nowhere near as degenerate as this place tbqhfam.

Dude, I dated a girl for three years and in the middle of a blowjob, she looks up at me and says "I think I'm a lesbian but I fell in love with you." She became a tumblrina later on. Modern sexualities fucks some people up.

A platonic way.

that middle-ground said 'fagboi' would occupy

>dude women are so useless at everything
>but I love vagina

Did she at least have the courtesy to finish you off? How was the rest of your relationship.

>overdosing on anime
I have never been to Sup Forums and I do not understand the sexual fetish for cartoons.

Hm, I guess it IS possible to use the -romatic terms.
Alright, my opinion has changed. Thanks.

>tbqhfam
There you go spouting off the newest LGBT acronym, you'll fit right in at tumblr.

She's bisexual.

What did she mean by this?

wow, that's fucked up
i'd probably kill myself if i were in that situation

Annie always seemed like a shitty person. I wonder is kstew is the dom

>people on Sup Forums date and have sex
p-p-please tell me this isn't true...

>This is a Baneposting board.
So you've forgotten the most autistically reposted Bane related image of all time?

So jack white is a writer now?

It's true. I'm not a virgin and have actually dated an attractive girl (The rest were normal tier)

haha I imagine them spending all night licking each other's pits just as a prank hahaha

>cara getting cucked by kstew

lmao

waifu wars when

If it's any consolation, it was literally my first date and I didn't have sex.

>mfw I made a thread yesterday on Sup Forums
>mfw OP used my screencap

To be fair, I think it's just a spectrum. Fuck the terms. I am bi but dating men is eh. I also hate sucking dick and am not a bottom at all. I feel vulnerable and uncomfortable with doing that. So, I'm not exactly a very good bisexual.

She did. We went to Disney World that year, we were arguing and fighting because she was getting into tumblr and I browsed here. Plus, she was about to go away to school. We split up the next year due to the distance and just drifting apart. Hurt her more than it did me. Near as I can tell, she hasn't dated any other men. We met up and slept together a handful of times and I'm the only man. I'm not even really feminine..

She turn into a shitty person and her music has gone so down since her first two albums.

I hope she crashs and burns soon.

>KEKED BY THE FLAG