twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guy in a wig. Good at tucking, though.

Lies.

What's her name

Asuka

truth

wow he is cute

Great tuck job.

Great and then I can be bound and ring gagged at the foot of the bed to serve as human toilet paper

Lies.

That’s quite the ass

>her

/u/shirogane_sama
For those who want to see more of her.

She needs the full plugsuit, that swimsuit is awful

shirogane-sama

she does now

Here's a question for you fags. If that's a guy, how did the manage to push their dick inside of themself? There is no way that's just tucking.

>I want her to tie me down and shit on my chest
Faggot thread again. That's some faggot dressed as a female anime character. Posted here a hundred times this week.

What happend to the last thread when they found out the model was a guy?

I would lick her skin from her eyelids to her toes

whats wrong with the forehead?

Seriusly, Do you think this is a male's face?

Nothing.
Tell me, Where is the nut there?

>shit on my chest
why settle on chest when she could shit in your mouth?

Never happened.

Because she also has pictures of herself as a child.

lol

Awww.. shes a cutie

>She/Her

Dude that's a dude. Just because he dressed up as a woman doesn't make you not a huge faggot. Back in my day we used to trick guys like that into coming back to our house and after he sucked our dicks we'd kick his ass. We called it baiting queers. So if you think he even has the ability to milk his own chickens you are probably Euro trash. Take care

whether it's a girl or boy, their sexy af and I want them to shit in my mouth.

Tell us more how us liking well known russian cosplayer girl is gay and you getting your dick sucked by a guy isn't.

Unlike the "girls" that you like, she doesn't have a dick, so yeah, that really does make her a she.

Tape

All this discussion about her/him
having a dick or not

dont care, its hot, the pics are hot

>Back in my day we used to trick guys like that into coming back to our house and after he sucked our dicks we'd fuck his ass.
No homo, though, right?

Bro, sincerely she looks a girl in every pic, I dunno why you say she is a dude,

She ain't a dude, her instagram account is owned by the photographer, a russian male, so people thinks the guy who own the account is the girl and that she just is a trap

This pic shows an anatomy of the woman, look at the connection of the thigh and ass, a man does not have that.

More?

Look at those perfect toes. God, she must be crazy or such a bitch (or the perfect marriage of both).

Plus most male got like a bump on their throat.

yes, stomp my balls Asukaaaaa

worldcosplay.net/member/shirogane_sama/cosplayer/photos
thats where i found them bro there are a couple others

No it's not shithead

My fav

>shirogane-sama
Too much perfection

Shame that's just a wig

r u retarded?

She's a girl but it IS a wig...

i had no idea
she doesn't have a dick
so would fuck HER 100%

Lots of denial in this post.

>I want her to tie me down and shit on my chest
I want to smother you to death for posting this trap bullshit thread again

hnnnnnng

prove it, or is speculation proof now?

Biologist here, read the literature before you spout nonsense. The cosplayer is female, because she has female anatomy, no signs of male characteristics. No visible adam's apple, narrow shoulders and around a ≤.75 hip to Wait Ratio.

Unlike the illustrations of 'traps', tomboys, etc... Real people are easily sexed.

>chest
so unsanitary. open wide!

Jesus the guy on the right has a giraffe neck

Same Biologist here, those are men. Visible trapezoid muscle shape and adam's apple.

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS

You like a guy and I don't. I just let them suck my dick to make sure they were gay before I kicked their ass. Once I came in their mouth I'd make them swallowed it so they know what heterosexuality tastes like. Then I'd kick the shit out of them. I'm a patriotic American and don't let faggots near my chicken milk. Once Trump builds the wall around Mexico and puts the Mexicans inside hopefully the faggots are next.