Which country has the coolest law enforcement uniforms?

>never had to stand guard in uniform confirmed

I cant imagine how uncomfortable they are, atleast they look good tho

>uniforms not even tailored
>gay hats
>wearing ceremonial ribbons while on duty
>no waist belt

indeed i haven't sir, i was just considering the aesthetic aspect

>Which country has the coolest law enforcement uniforms?

If things continue on the current path, Germany will soon have law enforces with uniforms that look Boss again.

Just like with everything else in the universe, Canada is number one

Oh, Canada
If you arrest criminals, do they win?

Our police is actually hated by the liberals because you can beat some nigger and you'll just get transferred. The RCMP is notorious for being almost impossible to lose your job

>all those white faces

oh fugg wrong file

>By now you’ve likely heard the story of RCMP Sgt. Donald Ray. Until recently he was in charge of polygraph tests for the RCMP’s Behavioural Sciences Unit in Edmonton.
>While in the job, he kept a bar fridge stocked with Budweiser and Appleton Jamaican Rum. At the end of a workday in April 2009, he invited some staffers to a private office party. According to a decision by an adjudication board, he and a female employee began to kiss. Ray then unzipped his pants, pulled out his member and asked the employee to touch it.
>And that wasn’t all. An investigation into Ray’s conduct found that back in 2006, he would book a polygraph suite for lunchtime sex. He would also book unmarked police cars for sexual encounters and once had sex with a female colleague in a public parking lot after a work party.
He got suspended for 10 days, demoted and transferred somewhere else.

Will it still be the case, now that a liberal is president?

Sorry, Hans. Even if it would be good for your industry I doubt Boss will be in charge of the Sharia police djellabas.

Russian police look noice

I'd rather be a LEO somewhere cold so you can get a nice winter hat and coat with a hot cup of coffee grasped in your slightly frosty gloves.

Then break somebody's skull in with a baton for stepping on the grass

>captcha: grass

Only 17% of the RCMP are women and 7% are non white

American state police uniforms in general are aesthetic as fuck

Prime minister, I have no idea honestly the news never really talks about anything the RCMP does I only remember that one time one cop was smoking weed on duty I think he got demoted or something but they never really talk about them.
I'm in Toronto though and the RCMP doesn't operate here so maybe that's why

Ours looks a bit dumb desu.

u be police? :D

Looks like they went for utility over utility, kinda like ours.

*utility over aesthetics
Excuse me.

stand the fuck back

older uniforms significantly nicer tho

How can you even compete?

Part of the utility of a uniform is intimidation.
Fail at it.

these were better tbqh

Wrong pic you have there, veljeni

are you drunk

I never bothered finishing the Lord of the Rings, I didn't know that Frodo joined your police force.

This is way better, it's like getting rid of the pillar boxes and red coats why would you do this?

I was thinking of posting this one but oh well

when you import a shit ton of black and brown people it becomes harder to see a dark uniform, need hi-vis

yes
Look at my flag

fug :D

Five start post.

how the fuck is a checkered retard hat and a yellow faggot vest better than that slick uniform

Do they wear those red uniforms standard or is it just ceremonial?

fitting photo

Not the best protection in those days.

Ceremonial

Different times I guess

Uniforms are kinda meh, but the hasty more than make up for them. Ushankas are comfy as fuck

>Sees leaf
>Ignores post

This is what they meant by "a picture speaks a thousand words." His face is just perfect.

>Living in a multi cult hell-hole that requires competent police
>Not living in a small, peaceful, homogeneous nation that has fat lazy incompetent cops because why not?

Cucks.

Behold the mighty Frogs

These guys terrify me
These masks are bulletproof

xd

they looks like clowns.. how about having helmets when u r special unit.

they look like big guys

Kek

nice car too

>tfw you will never look as good as wehrmacht officer

Who would win in a war? LA SWAT or Canada.

Just ceremonial, they wear regular old police uniforms when on duty.

moar

For (you)

yea thx to u and muh freedom

New Jersey State Police

Canada
They charge into battle with chainsaws and hockey sticks while riding on the back of their trusty moose.
They throw bottles of flaming maple syrup at them

Nothing like that is bullet proof, bullet resistant, and it's still going to hurt like hell and knock them off their feet.

4 U

Well yeah I assume with those masks you are hoping for a deflection as the best case scenario.

That may be, but it still looks intimidating

Vatican City

Swiss catholic soldiers.

Those are jesters Hans

epic

RWDS

I didn't say I didn't like them, I think they look badass I would have worn one when I was on the job too, if they would have let me --Which would have never happened.

Reddit the post

We don't use chainsaws here, I actually saw guys doing road work using handsaws

What are they going to do? Wash my feet when the pope is too busy sucking off Karl Marx in a minaret?

Yes

>a black policeman

oyy veeeeeyyy uncle tom

They look like extras in a Monty Python sketch.

Faggot the poster

The masks only protect against handgun round. I think it's only level 3a protection.

Anglo blood

Prussian-style uniforms are dank.

Turkish police are surprisingly aesthetic

Reminds me of Talon company mercs from fallout

Carabinieri are very elegant

>not using a top hat
plebs

That's not a top hat, that's a dressage hat which is different

>your police force is made up of failed mariachi bands

kek

Looks like a meter maid

Sven bolis :DDDDDDDDD

Why don't you post Rio Elite Squadron?

Yeah these balistic masks are bullet proof they can stop up to a 357 magnum this was already discussed like for 50 different threads on /k/ when this picture came out like 3 or 4 years ago. The verdict was that there a pretty good idea for urban CQ combat especially for a police force like these guys (chinese or tawainese or something asian SWAT police) a helmet was not the most effective at close quaters without a ballistic shield or balistic glass vissor in CQ your more like to catch a bullet in your jaw or in your mouth or even in your nose or eye (pretty much ur whole face) were just a lone helmet is more effective at protecting front of your head (not ur face) the sides back and top against everything even explosive shrapnel.Pretty much the balistic masks are cheaper and more effective in cq were frontol gunshots are a concern and not explosions were as a helmet +balistic face mask/visor offers the most proctection but is the most heavy and expensive.

you should really go Hugo Boss again bro

WTF, can i be a policeman in Finland too?
>(pc related is a PRF agent)

Also the most popular police dress uniforms ive seen that I find the most astheticly pleasing are the canadian mounties and 1950s US police uniforms