Who would win /b?

who would win /b?

I think that the ice sun would quench the lava sun

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4552104/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's some gr8 b8 m8

You dense motherfucker there is no "ice sun"

You dumb fuck, cold stars at -200 F exist.

Stars are plasma

>who would win /b?
You are a total asshole posting this garbage yet again

um i think that um the fir one is two hot so that it would melt the ice one cause its really hot and the water would just flot int othe space and not put out thte fuire one

I actually love this copypasta.

It's so "not even wrong" it gives me lulz. Kinda like "irresistible force meets immovable body". So bad it's almost good.

they dont, the coldest star found is about 30 C

a blue star is actually hotter, OP is a faggot

the lava would melt the ice first , cause it's magma an shit

The "sun" made of ice will simply merge with the sun made of lava, even though technically it has more plasma than lava. It will turn to a fiery sun that will burn your mother in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this and might form a black hole or dwarf star depending on what is within the contents of the "lava".

Both plasma, both gravity wells, both same mass and size.
>pull each other apart at same time
>core fusion
>OP's boipussy gets fucked by a pack of niggers he previously invited
>pause
>take a sip from my juice box and put on my helmet.
>"ok, i'm ready"
>unfreeze
>Somewhere, a blue space bitch gets raped by an entirely different purple tentacled space alien
>I finish my juice box and bust a nut at the celestial scene because her vaginal blood is stardust and the dick was a black hole
>core stabilized
>all this gas will need to reform around the core
>call the gas a lazy nigger, hit it with my busted nut and juice box.
>this pushed the gas
>actually I got the sun pregnant
>the supersun forms
>mercury is vaporized
>venus evaporates the atmosphere
>the moon moves but it's like a new venus
>earth is sustainable and safe but a bit closer to the sun
>mars is a bit better so we have to leave because the aftershock of space tectonics will throw earth out of geosynchronous orbit

so close

kek

checkd

There would be a 0.75 melt ratio. This would cause a cataclysm. Nihls Bohr has already discussed this!!! FFS!!!

Minus temperatures don't exist. It's like a spectrum and for example minus 100 degrees is still a warmth. There is nothing smaller than temperature so basically if both crash it transforms into a lower temperature.

First part where you're wrong: they're not stars, they're brown dwarfs.

Second part where you're wrong: there are sub-zero Y dwarfs.

Third part you're wrong: you posted. Fuck off you amateur.

There is no lava/ice for stars, but lets just take this as a large warm object (such as our sun) is on a collision orbit with a large cold object that has the same mass.

So first off, the collision would create a lot of heat/light, so initially it could be considered that the "lava" object was "winning" but due to entropy, this heat would quickly dissipate into the colder object and the surrounding vacuum of space. The colder object would begin to "absorb" the heat of the sun, until they were the same temperature. The surface of the sun is around 5500° with a core temp of around 15 Million degrees whereas the coldest this cold sun could be −273.15°, so it would warm up very quickly.

Overall, the "lava" sun wins.

imdb.com/title/tt4552104/

there is ice stars

Sun made of ice is nonexistant and is therefore fictional. That's why it has advantage, if you're creative enough you can think of way it can win. But in reality sun would melt "ice sun" before it could even get near, so all things considered i think it's a draw.

lmao and nice get

Learn to science, faggot.

In fact, it would get HOTTER - combo lava/ice sun now has twice the mass.

Increased gravity -> increased compression -> increased temperature.

But so is a sun made of lava. The sun is made of plasma, not a liquid.

The sun made of ice would get compressed so hard by its own gravity that it would ignite under nuclear fusion.
Which is exactly how a sun made of "lava" forms.

Both are physically impossible to exist, so to think about which would and could win you would have to think of entire alternate history in which there are physical conditions for those suns to exist, which is too complicated. Fuck that.
Metaphorically ice always wins, in reality warm sun would probably win since it would melt the ice.

The sun is plasma, so if you wanted the two to be 'opposites' wouldn't you have a BEC sun instead of an ice sun?

There's only 1 "sun" and its in our solar system.

So would the sun made of lava, oddly enough. Lava is mostly rock, rock is mostly oxygen - so as long as it hit the temperature for oxygen fusion, it'd turn into a star.

If it didn't, it'd just collapse immediately into an oxygen white dwarf.

The ice sun is more level headed so it would win in a fight

Sun made of fire: like 600 billion degees

Sun made of ice: slightly warmer than canada