San Junipero Black Mirror

like or hate it? thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9UwrXZMWdM
youtube.com/watch?v=mH5NG2cX180&itct=CBIQpDAYACITCPzKk9OphtACFYeQFgodBLALpjIGcmVsbWZ1SP-N2v27rMCIfQ==
youtube.com/watch?v=cTLMjHrb_w4
youtube.com/watch?v=OpFg5-JxiSk
youtube.com/watch?v=CBP4fjlr8Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was great, first good portrayal of simulation theory

Is lesbian sex a real thing?
What are they even doing in absence of dicks? Just mashing their vagoos against each other till its sore?

I would love to invade the black mirror universe with people from our time

People who don't have Zed Eyes installed and say fuck you to the blockers who can't block them

swat team who will execute the judges in 15 million merits

And I would murder that whore in white Christmas

Better at Westworld than Westworld.

Agreed

people with zedeyes will just block anyone who doesn't have zedeyes

Literally gay.
Boring, stupid, worst episode of the show.

How soon can this be a reality?

hello is this a waifu :D

it was retarded.

>"I COULD NEVER COME HERE. THIS ISN'T LIFE, THIS IS A GRAVEYARD"
>holy shit, lady brought it hard. I guess there really is something to this thing we call life, and that meaning comes from what we create, not what we enjoy
>Two minutes later
>"OKAY, I'M READY"
>What, why?
>lol, explanation
>end credits rolls
>She's not really in an afterlife, just an algorythm running in a treadmill in some server in Tacky Acapulco.
>It's still a graveyard
>people think it was a happy ending

It objectively had the most going on of any of the third season episodes, but it was all in subtext and the surface story is some "love conquers all" bullshit, so normies are all fucking over it, triggering others.

Overrated episode, like 3rd orst

Doesn't matter. I can see them amd they can't stop it
Besides you can't block someone who doesn't have zed eyes since there's nothing to block

It's an IFF mask that can't be used On people without zed eyes

I would love walking around that reds it world and the rage people would she. When they realise I'm not on any systems and not listed so they can't downvote me

The only person I have sympathy for in that universe is the girl from "be right back"

>implying it isn't already

Didn't like it too much. Only good thing was the last shots of the data servers and the dancing spliced together with the music

>you can't block someone who doesn't have zed eyes since there's nothing to block

... if they aren't broadcasting a zedeyes ID then they don't have zedeyes thus zedeyes can block them.

It is the highesat rated on IMDB

pure love=pure kino

there was nothing pure about it. yorkie was just a notch on kelly's belt.

Except they can't stop me from Seeing them and sticking a knife in their throat

Also wrong,

A person without zed eye can't be blocked. There's no tech or identifier in them. Nothing to scan. Nothing to track.

Nothing that can be saved. You can't block animals in black mirror. Non zed eye people are just the same

Nothing for the zed eyes to find

FUCK THE BLACK MIRROR UNIVERSE KILL THEM ALL

Animals and buildings don't have a zed eyes is yet they aren't blocked

You can't do shit to people who are plugged into the system

Man I would love to storm the 15 million merits facility

The hell is wrong with you?

I think it gets high marks just for treading new ground for the series. It stays in the human rights wheelhouse but addresses a bunch of different angles at once: Religious oppression, right to die, gay marriage, even a suggestion of the population shrinkage in developed countries (ala Japan). I love Mackenzie Davis from Halt and Catch Fire which also made it a treat to see her included in a program that, until this season, I had strongly enjoyed.

Black mirror only solidified my position as a luddite

I would sooner see the west collapse and taken over by Islam and the flood of Africa's population than let the black mirror win

WHERES YOUR TECNODICTATORSHIP NOW?

THE HUMAN MASSES. THE HUNGRY. THE ANGRY. THE PRIMITIVE. THE RAGEFUL

IRONIC THAT THEY ARE AS UNSTOPPABLE AS A MACHINE

it I better for the world to fall to savages and retain a tiny bit of humanity than become a cold chrome coloured future.

I will throw our civilisation to the wolves if need be.

Rokos basilisk will be denied his future.

HUMANS will win.

>people think it was a happy ending
Depends on where you fall really. Like most Black Mirror endings.

A lot of people in black mirror universe need to die

I agree with him. 15 million merits makes me homocidal

Curious about something in the first episode, couldn't you just say fuck off and not hook yourself up to the ratings system? It doesn't make any sense that everyone just went along with it.

Somebody post the arcade photo already.

DUDE

FAGGOTS ARE NORMAL PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME

LMAO

pleb trash

This episode did one of the best jobs of illustrating the similarity with and perpetuation of current human experience. Given the technology, humans create a heaven. To survive we move beyond the physical plane to live and play in the digital. Interestingly enough all of these innovations still rely on a shrinking generation to support the weight of past generations, not unlike the almost ubiquitous ancestor worship that exists in one form or another the world over.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9UwrXZMWdM

Based Africa

RETURN US TO FIRST INCARNATION
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
NO TECHNOLOGY WE CANNOT DESTROY
NO SILVER KINGS OR MACHINES THAT STEAL OUR SOULS

For a heart filled with hate is still ALIVE

I felt feels and have had "Heaven Is a Place on Earth" stuck in my head.

Seems like a lot of society is based on the ratings. You'd probably just be defaulted to 0 if you opted out, meaning you'd probably be rejected service pretty much everywhere. Maybe the most basic service at the worst prices just to get by, but you'd have to be a total self-sufficient recluse really.

The main character's brother shows there's at least ways to skirt the system. He doesn't try too hard and just boosts his score by making friends in online games. But totally opting out would completely destroy your life in all likelihood.

You're too late.

I am the rage.
And the bile and the ferocity.
I am the Prince and the Fall and the enemy. I am the sin and the fear and the darkness.
I shall never die. The thought of me is forever. In the bleeding hearts of men, in their vanity and obsession and lust

Nothing shall ever destroy me. Nothing!

My personal feelings about that episode is that you could have a very high aggregated score by simply having a low number of reviews that are very high. This could be achieved by say, wearing a niqab and then being a shut-in.

it was literally "we'll use 80s nostalgia and an interracial lesbian relationship to mask our shit writing" the episode

friendly reminder automation will replace the need for unskilled workers and retards like you who get pissy will be gunned down in the street by robot cops

Serious question, am I correct in saying that it was implied that she could "leave" anytime she wanted by killing herself? Meaning, you could only stay hooked up in San Junipero for eternity as long as you didn't kill yourself? Correct?

Who is this qt?

Also got the question now; when can Sup Forums make an 80's horror movie together?

DUDE GAY COUPLES LMAO

No, it's not. When lesbians refer to having "sex," it's a desperate attempt to seem like real couples.

It pissed me off that the red head actress was a total fucking smoke show when she actually tried but then they show her be like, "Oh...no...I don't like looking fucking crazy hot I'm totally gonna dress like an amish person because I want people to like me and see me for me."

Shit doesn't happen like that. I hate when shows fucking do that shit. Like the She's All That meme they parodied in Can't Hardly Wait and Not Another Teen Movie.

It's just fucking bullshit.

Well no shit, it has a heavy gay tone to it. What in the fuck did you expect, cuck?

Why stop it?

We number in the billions.

And they will tear down everything you have built.

And your nightmare will be stopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=mH5NG2cX180&itct=CBIQpDAYACITCPzKk9OphtACFYeQFgodBLALpjIGcmVsbWZ1SP-N2v27rMCIfQ==

SO MUCH FAITH IN THEIR MACHINES

NO MORE SYSTEMS
NO MORE TECHNOLOGY
NO MORE SUPERPOWERS

YOU CAN FIRE YOUR ARROWS FROM THE TOWER OF BABEL BUT YOU CAN NEVER STRIKE GOD!!!

This desu.

>m-muh quirky personality dictates that I intentionally dress down!

It was okay, but probably my least favorite episode. Cute lesbians in the 70's is not want I want out of my semi-futuristic horror show.

And yeah, I know it technically fit, but it just didn't focus enough on the technology or its philosophical ramifications to feel like Black Mirror. It was about a regular relationship that I was supposed to care more about because they were gay.

In Playtest, the fat shit never even played the gopher game right? Did he die as soon as the headset initially activated?

>70s

lol how underage are you

youtube.com/watch?v=cTLMjHrb_w4

You. Will. Lose.

They never say how long after it activated in the white room where he died. They do say that in the second level in the wood office that he was only under for 1 second.

When the phone rings, but I can't remember when that was.

Poor deluded child, once a Singleton is achieved there is no other move to be made. You presume survival is an option, when it may just be an unmerciful allowance.

They are both old women... Mackenzie Davis was supposed to have been been crippled at 21, after being raised by oppressive religious parents. Of course she's a shrinking violet. She only tries on outfits because her interaction with Kelly prompts her to look at herself.

The natural forces of the world will ravage your fragile little metal minions

THE SUN WILL GROW AND ENGULF THE EARTH

KEK WILLS IT

BY THE LIGHT OF HOLY RA. YOU WILL BE BURNED FROM THE WORLD

Didn't she write "0.04s" on the evaluation paper? I'm assuming the phone rang as soon as the headset activated, which killed him.

There is nothing fragile about a metal god.

Who said anything about survival

The subhuman a will slaughter the engineers and scientists, CERN will be burned down by its new owners. As blasphemy.

To Allah. Odin. any God will do. For they serve their purpose well. The destruction of the machine God.

We will deny you this earth.

And you lack the numbers to stop us.

This world will belong In ruins. So long as you are denied it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpFg5-JxiSk

Compared to the real God.

You are nothing but a soulless husk that can be erased like that.

This universe belongs to him, and he will not be usurped by a mere line of code

I meant 80's but I guess that was also pretty wrong. Was more on the cusp of the 90's. Whatever.

Baudrillard?

It was honestly amazing. A whole cut above the standard "hurr durr muh ebil technology" episodes of Black Mirror and easily the best episode this season.

Part of me wishes it could have been a feature length film. Just pure art in storytelling.

It was literally 1980.

There was that car commercial and Pac-Man everywhere.

Though at some point girl was playing Bubble Bubble (86)

Sup Forums is an 18+ site

Visually it didn't look like the usual artificial, cold and ugly 2000 era tech.

>This
All of these "journalists" talking about how this is a "happy ending."

youtube.com/watch?v=CBP4fjlr8Zg

I'm glad it took a departure from the drab boring and very British aesthetic that dominates most Black Mirror episodes.

It gets very, very dull.

The cinematography of this episode and the color pallet were the best of the show's history.

Looked it up, apparently the original year is 1987.

The setting is probably just some non-specific amalgamation of the 80's to maximize nostalgia anyways.

It's set in the late 80's, i.e. cusp of the 90's. Get rekt cuckboi.

It is British. I notice a lot of European shows are generally just desaturated, grey and dark. It looks cheap and ugly.

I too was impressed with the change in colour. It was beautiful.

This season got BURGERED, that's why it looks so much better.

Only the San Junipero episode though. The rest looks like shit. The first episode looked SO ugly.

>The first episode looked SO ugly.
It looked like some Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls type happy go lucky shit. It was great, and Bryce Dallas Howard killed it, even if the plot itself was like a 4/10