How come all the walmarts are closing? Are we getting ready for Martial Law??

How come all the walmarts are closing? Are we getting ready for Martial Law??

My aunt is flipping shit saying the world is going to end, and the government is going to kill us all. Walmarts closing down are going to be used for concentration camps and places to hold us before they kill us.. I think its all BS what do my Sup Forumsros think?

Other urls found in this thread:

kut.org/post/texas-walmart-stores-close-suddenly-lay-workers-due-plumbing-problems
twitter.com/AnonBabble

isn't that an Infowars meme from like 4 years ago?

>americans are so dependent on walmart they think them closing down is the end of the world
y’all need to stop reproducing with your family members.

I dont know, I just googled walmart for a picture.

I'm not supposed to say anything, but she's right. Also, watch out for Target. The name tells all.

Stop listening to your aunt, she's mental and spouting BS.

*Everybody* knows that the "empty" Walmarts are being used to hold the incubators for the xenomorphs.

Shes getting old, but fuck.. Shes already looking into food and stuff. I tried to tell her shes trippin but then she went off on me.

She thinks Obama is still running the USA and has all these crazy thoughts. What shes doing is watching youtube videos and believing EVERYTHING these people are saying. She thinks everything on the internet and the news is real

In which case I'd make sure the has no functioning guns in the house.

Haha.. yeah I know where they are, and she couldnt operate one if she tried.

She also said the government controls the flooding. She blaims the Government for the big flood that just hit us in Houston 4 months ago.

The one in my town closed so they could buy land and build their own store. So they diddnt have to pay rent on The store

Yeah, there is all explanations on why they are closing. From what I read, it has to do with eCommerce and their buy online pickup at store shit

Hillary lost.
she was on their board when bill was governor of Arkansas.

FEMA has concentration camps set up across the country. No reason for a Wal-Mart to close.

Its sad though, shes 61 and believes everything on youtube. She also thinks Elvis is still alive.

>she couldnt operate one if she tried
user's famous last words

We also have burglar bars on our house. (was put on in 1956)

She said "glad we have these too" .. NGA, like that gonna stop someone

Good, close them all, I fucking hate Wal-Mart

I worked at the Walmart home office for 4 years, in the store for 1, and I’ve been a supply chain manager for vendors to Walmart for 10.

If a store closes it’s because it is Unprofitable or costly to operate.

Walmart gives no fucks about this country or it’s government.

One possibility is the fact that Walmart started price matching. Let's face it, price matching was their only gimmick that was worth a damn. Now their stores are so clogged with shit in the isles and other walkways that you can't get around. Trying to get around these people walking half the speed of smell is damn near impossible and makes even the simplest run inside a Walmart fucking realistically impossible. I can walk into any other store for the same item and be out in a good 10-15 min. Walmart takes at least 20-35 min just to get a single item half the time. In short, Walmart is hell. If they're going out of business it's because they've done it to themselves.

Typo, they STOPPED price matching. That was about 6 months ago I think.

kut.org/post/texas-walmart-stores-close-suddenly-lay-workers-due-plumbing-problems

This is the only conspiracy that doesn't sound like insane nonsense.

"So is this really about plumbing? A union representing workers at the California store says that store was actually closed because its workers have been outspoken about pay and working conditions."

You work at J street or main campus?

they always use Wallmarts, this happens cyclically, so yeah they're coming to kill everyone, always do

I can never find what I'm looking for and the employees hide from me so I can't ask anyone. That's what you get when you pay minimum wage.

kill yourself, amerilard

Yeah I read about the plumbing also.. Doesnt sound right but far fetched about government killing us

no they always use wallmarts, just go back to the beginning and live it all over again, it's cyclical and walmarts are always used along with the fema camps.

Im not even fat eurofag

I know all you tards think they won't fema camp you because your a 'part' but they always do anyway, 100% of you are gonna be snuffed without tooth and claw, either cattle bolted, or before a mason operating a guillotine.

They even guillotine the masons after too.

NO MASON has ever survived.

They get you all and your compliant.

The hell are you talking about?

Let me tell you something buckaroo

If they start exterminating people, GOOD

There's no natural selection anymore, not in the same way as before modern sanitation and the last major world wars. People haven't been killed off in droves for almost 80 years, and THAT'S why you see all this weak weeaboo trap pangender SJW bullshit nowadays. If they killed off 99.9% of the population our resource use would go way down, pollution would return to normal levels and we'd stop fucking with the environment on a global scale. Humanity would survive and be much better off for it

Not that I'd personally go to the camps without firing off some guns and taking a few Illuminati with me

>How come all the walmarts are closing?

Wal-Mart got out-Wal-Marted. They're closing down like all the other brick and mortar stores.

>If they killed off 99.9% of the population our resource use would go way down

Worked on main campus back in the day. Was assistant manager at a store on east coast. Been a supplier since 2006.

Wal-Mart strategy:

1. Pepper a location with Wal-Mart to outcompete and eliminate competition
2. When competition is eliminated, close the least profitable stores in the area
3. ?????
4. Profit

enjoy being cattle bolted then

Anyone who thinks they're making it to the new world is dead wrong...

Thats why it's called the new world

But people don't get that because they're illiterate same as the G and the Compass

Alot of the masonic stuff mocks the masons who wear it, alot of it means no one there, aka snuffed for being a pedaphile.

The New World means theres nobody left to smote.

the new world doesn't exist until literally everyone that can be snuffed is snuffed. that's how it works

It's why they chemtrail perpetually, NO SURVIVORS. means that

so they closed 5 stores out of thousands. Yeah, seems legit.

I think fema camps make way better concentration camps.

finally all those adhd kids are getting some help

yeah the fema camps all become resorts after they're fully used, very secure

dey took er jerbs

>walmarts are closing
>end times are here
seems reasonable

Well in your scenario I have no chance to survive then yes?

Not by running to the woods and camping out in the boonies, not by shooting at the FEMA police or whoever comes to collect me, no chance of survival

Ok I'll take that, fuck it. Doesn't mean I can't take a few fuckers with me, I still have guns

>last major world wars.
You're an idiot.
Wars always increase the population in the long run.
The last world war started a worldwide baby boom (ever hear of the "boomers"?).
Secondly, modern war doesn't really help selective breeding.
Millions of civilians were flat-out murdered, and even soldiers live or die with little control of their own fate.
Besides, what's the government's angle?
Why start exterminating people?

This redneck logic made me kek, gg

Amazon you dumb fuck.
When businesses are as big as walmart, it only takes a small decrease in sales volume for them to cripple under their massive overhead.

>Wars always increase the population in the long run.
Not compared to what would happen if noone was killed off in WWII
The baby boom was actually caused by a widespread power outage, if you read your history (Don't worry, I won't make you read a book. Just wikipedia it)

And even if your assumption is correct, that a world war that kills hundreds of millions of people eventually puts us on track for a higher population, can you really argue that the survivors aren't fitter somehow? That the people who got the worst of the war and killed off had something lost to the gene pool forever that was special and should have survived?

I'm not even really pushing selective breeding as much as population control. If you look at Amerifat's resource and energy consumption compared to the rest of the world, SOMETHING is bound to eventually break with normal population growth. The shit is unsustainable

Mine actually just closed a month ago. Apparently they weren't being allowed to expand to a super walmart so they just shut it down

Silly people on this site user