First come, first slerve on the za za gabor. Also if you have shit on yoir hands, then let me hand you a slice

First come, first slerve on the za za gabor. Also if you have shit on yoir hands, then let me hand you a slice.

Ban

how dare you

is op just gonna sit there?

Slice me some of that Za OP.

sorry gents for the wait

the slice is cold by now, sir

here's two fresh right out of the microwave

go make me a new one from the oven, I am allergic to microwaves

the oven is broke and you know what they say. whatever is broke, don't fix it.

then order a new one

but pa pa jonathan's closes after 11:00pm so we're out of luck

buy a frozen pizza from walmart

and heat it on the burner

no can do comprende, i only buy the highest quality zar's

get someone to ship the Zar to you

pepperoni pizza? im more interested in Cheese Pizza

Hey degenerates. I have a life hack for y'all
if you order from any Papa John's and complain about your order (took too long for delivery, pizza was cold, pizza was crushed etc)
They don't argue with you and they have to give you the next one free

I'm getting my free one today because (legitimately) it took them 1 hr 30 to deliver last time. But pretty much any pizza/fast food place will bend over backwards for customers, even shitty and wrong ones (I know I used to work there)

Still gonna tip the guy $4 cause fuck it delivery drivers get shit on too often

so you're implying that i can score a free zanathons?

Pizza cost next to nothing to make so they better pony up

I still have 4 slices to get rid of, they're still warm

bet you they're cold asf

yes. Another life hack most fast food places (Mcdubs, BK, Wendy's) have satisfaction surveys on the back of the receipt
It's not perfect, you spend 10 min filling out survey and then they still make you buy something (premium sandwich, fries and drink etc.) and you usually get a free whopper or dave's single something equivalent. They make you buy something tho so it's not exactly free
This is somewhat true. The dough, toppings and marinara sauce are cheap. The cheese is somewhat expensive, and so is the labor to make it, man the store and bring it to you. But they still make cash hand over fist no doubt

do you really wanna step up to me?

They tell you to only do the survey once a month, but I don't know how they'd enforce it. I haven't tried doing multiple surveys in a row, I wonder if they'd find out or even care. If anyone wants to try it out and post back I would appreciate the data

what must had been thinking?

jokes on you, you wipe your butt with the left hand and eat with the right