14.05. 15:00 Bologna Pescara
14.05. 15:00 Cagliari Empoli
14.05. 15:00 Crotone Udinese
14.05. 15:00 Palermo Genoa
14.05. 15:00 Sampdoria Chievo
14.05. 15:00 Torino Napoli
14.05. 20:45 Roma Juventus

Other urls found in this thread:

calciomercato.com/news/ag-di-oblak-lui-all-inter-siete-seri-in-italia-c-e-solo-la-juve-73866
gianlucadimarzio.com/it/napoli-parla-adl-tra-passato-futuro-e-higuain-eticamente-la-juve-non-avrebbe-dovuto-pagare-la-clausola-e-lui-non-avrebbe-dovuto
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7vec-A5JA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

today frontpages

who /napoli/ here

Why there is so many news about Conte in Chelsea?

he just won some irrelevant silverware in england iirc

>boateng to Roma
bullshit rumors starting early I see

>Sky-high prices for the Totti-day: the most expensive tickets is for the seat right next to Francesco's

calciomercato.com/news/ag-di-oblak-lui-all-inter-siete-seri-in-italia-c-e-solo-la-juve-73866

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JUST
U
S
T

he's sadly right lol

who you got lads?

SPAL
P
A
L

Good afternoon lads

Do you think they will play in EL next year?

yes, no matter how hard they try to throw away the 6th place

btw, what is Boateng doing in that picture?

I hope I live long enough to see the day Entella makes it to serieA

*papu dances*

Frosinone Culone will be back

I predict Roma will win

gianlucadimarzio.com/it/napoli-parla-adl-tra-passato-futuro-e-higuain-eticamente-la-juve-non-avrebbe-dovuto-pagare-la-clausola-e-lui-non-avrebbe-dovuto

ADL's words about Higuain's transfer to the foreign media:
>"It was not a disappointment, there was a clause, and at that point you know that a 'madman' could pay it. Ethically Juventus should not have paid for it, and Higuain should not have accepted. Maradona for example told me he would've never gone to any other Italian team. Higuain's brother complained about his teammates' weakness. Unpleasant, but they don't look weak to me: Mertens made 30 goals, we have 4 players in double digits, Higuain's brother had him above all with Callejon: I have extended his contract instead because he is an extraordinary person. Higuain went to Juve to win? I could say that they won without him too, and at that point he's not important to them, but only a backup. But it was his choice, inappropriate and not of style. For example Cavani and Lavezzi went to PSG ... "

>Ethically Juventus should not have paid for it, and Higuain should not have accepted.
>Ethically
What?

up the culone

Who are those fucktards with him?

>I could say that they won without him too, and at that point he's not important to them, but only a backup.
Absolute madman, Allegri plays him so much I'm worried he's running him into the ground

>il bitter man of eternal grudges

>de laurentiis and his book of grudges

>I could say that they won without him too, and at that point he's not important to them, but only a backup.
he's not wrong

S E E T H I N G

Fiorentina: Tatarusanu, Tomovic, De Maio, Astori, Olivera, Vecino, B. Valero, Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Cristoforo, Babacar

Lazio: Strakosha; Bastos, Hoedt, Radu; Patric, Parolo, Murgia, Luis Alberto, Lukaku; Djordjevic, Keita

GUESS WHO'S BACK

PREPARE YOUR ARSE (ET LABOR)

There just isn't anything that stands out from these sides

>The Premier league
>Irrelevant

>Ethically
I thin he means that he shouldn't have gone to a direct rival for the league, but meh. It makes a bit of sense regarding higuain, none for juventus.

>leicester can win a title
yeah

>OFFICIAL: @MedhiBenatia signs until 2020
Is he actually good when he's not injured?

Yes

>guess whos back
the new relegation fodder that will save genoa, udinese and bologna from going where they belong

If he really valued Higuain he would not put a pricetag on him. It's hypocritical for him to talk ethics when he puts an insane release clause on his own player

tl;dr
Fuck off DeLa

>Parma sold to the chinese

[money laundering intensifies]

both keepers have funny names

@AureDeLaurentis ciao

i still believe in Crotone
and i'm convinced Udinese will keep grinding 40 points every season untile the heat death of the universe

is that supposed to be an insult of sorts?

that is some seriously shit level banter

Well, DeLaurentis hasn't (You)'d back yet and is seething in media instead, so he got trolled badly

You're embarrassing yourself Marek

no, but
>buying your way to the higher divisions
certainly is a bit scummy

>In the 2012–13 season in Lega Pro Seconda Divisione Giacomense finished in 11th place and it was saved again. However the club sold its sports title at the end of the season to Real SPAL in a merger with the major team of the province of Ferrara, which had been refounded in 2012–13 Serie D due to the bankruptcy of the previous entity, "SPAL 1907". In fact, the new club did not use the name Giacomense but changed to "SPAL 2013". SPAL had finished seventh in Group D in the 2012–13 season, failing to enter the promotion playoffs.

Is it your fake account?

>fake

>io sono membro

i know what you were referencing and true, it is a bit sketchy, but it was a pretty logical merge (and also perfectly legal)
the two towns are super close and Giacomense just had no place among the pros in terms of fans and infrastructures
one has to wonder how they ended up in Lega Pro in the first place, the town they take their name from has 500 inhabitants

based Belgium

Who /Air Condition Milan/ here?
Its fucking hot in Jericho.

Kek

>Giacomense just had no place among the pros in terms of fans and infrastructures
hello there Claudio

>palestinian
wait, are you that usual arab Milan fan? i always confused that as a UAE flag

What's the deal with this guy, is he really just laundering dirty money with Lazio?

Why is Lazio playing with their reserves?

Lotito was right all along, 18 teams now
anyway come on, Giacomense is from a literal village, they had to play in other cities' stadiums in Lega Pro (namely Portomaggiore and Ferrara itself) because their ground doesn't even have stands

cippa italia final on wednesday vs Juventus

no, he use lazio's moneies for his own companies

Cup final against Juventus.

>Stadio Olimpico will be completely full for Totti's last match in Roma-Genoa
>mfw Spalletti doesn't even field him

Oh it's next weds? Thanks.

So when and why did this "tank to avoid europa league" meme become popular?

I don't think it's true.

I read somewhere yesterday that Yarnited's EL run will make them 40+m euros with the new changes in EL/CL money distribution.

Surely a half-ased run to the quarterfinals or so would net at least some 20m.

when Inter and Milan were so shamefully bad their numerous fans had to think of such a pathetic excuse to rationalize their failure

this match has been dire so far
i'm switching to the Championship playoffs

>tfw I have master thesis seminar in two days and I didn't prepare the slideshow and speech even tho I told my supervisor everything is ready.
I already done the hard part of the job and now can't bring myself to finish it. I always have an overwhelming tendency to destroy everything i do.

> are you that usual arab Milan fan?
idk, gulf people are usually attracted to Premier league.

I know, however iirc I read something about FFP hitting the teams harder if they qualify for a European competition. Milan, Inter and Fiorentina players dont even pretend like they care anymore.

Rude desu

I wish I still had college assignments and shit. You'll miss it once you get your Master's too, while studying you're still "preparing for actual life" and feeling hopeful, and it's just disappointment after that

>I always have an overwhelming tendency to destroy everything i do.
Truly a Milanista

no m8 i meant if you post in these threads regularly
anyway hey, similar situation for me, i'm putting off my part of a group job we have to finish by Monday and if i don't do it my whole group will get failing marks

truth is rude
but seriously, do you think players would lose on purpose so they can get replaced by someone more expensive over the summer? or that a coach would get himself intentionally sacked? come on m8, maybe they lack motivation, but they're definitely not doing it on purpose

I hope Juve wins so Milan doesn't have to go to EL

Not really
These low-tier cups are for clubs like Juventus

if they finish 6th they get to the EL regardless

How does this work?
I thought Lazio winning Coppa meant an extra spot for EL for Serie A and that if Juve won there was only 2 spots?

>this same person was celebrating like crazy when Milan won the """""""super""""""coppa

>nothing personal kid

>Albania

Not really
I do value Supercoppa more than a shit-tier competition like Europa League though...and it was satisfying that we won it vs Juventus

nah
Coppa winners + 4th and 5th place go to the EL
in the eventuality that the Coppa winner is ranked 5th or better (which is usually the case) the 6th placed team also goes to the EL

>Slovakia
>Aka Discount Slovenia

4th an 5th to el
6th to preliminary

At least here we don't post retarded shit like
>I hope Juve wins so Milan doesn't have to go to EL

So Jube winning coppa still means 6th place goes to EL?
Goddammit

Fuck Fiorentina they're not even trying to win tonight...it's basically impossible for Milan to fall lower than 6th place at this point

Yeah I guess so. Mostly I will miss my daily overdose of Arab booties.

kek

>do you think players would lose on purpose so they can get replaced by someone more expensive over the summer? or that a coach would get himself intentionally sacked?

Why not? Maybe they see how badly those clubs are ran and would rather save their health so they can start anew in a better situation then run themselves and their nerves into the ground.

>preliminary
oh well that's a bit of a relief
we can always just flunk out of the competition early on

Threadly racist baldy post

Reminder that Paletta DID NOT TOUCH the ball

>hoping your team loses
i just don't understand this logic, it's the most anti-football idea conceivable, there is no possible situation where i'd root against my team

plus the whole FFP reason is bullshit, it's not like either Milanese teams or even less Fiorentina have so much money to spend they can actually break it (especially Milan)

Will he break the record for most reds in a season?

yeah sure, embarassing yourself for a prolonged period of time will make flocks of clubs try to sign you, it's the perfect strategy to take a step up in your career

Plus EL is actually the only chance Memelan have of winning anything next season, the competition this year is awful and they could luck out as well.

>root against your team hoping juve doesn't win
>4-2
never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7vec-A5JA8

ABM already seething

We're gonna win the EL next year

Pretty sure Milan and Inter have enough money to break it. Inter had to make adjustment for Gagliardini's transfer, had a lot of problem with the transfer of Joao Mario and couldn't put Gabigol, Kondogbia and Joao Mario on the list for the Europa. The clubs are in deficits again this year. They don't let the owners do as they please.