twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

non existant gf
suck it petfags

Why do girls like rats so much?

They're disgusting vermin that need to be exterminated

uckers

much like most people

el rato.....

He was rescued (I think he's got yorkie and welsh in him) and I think his previous owner was an asian lady because he hates females and loves watching me slay thousands in Dynasty Warriors
I also learned recently he really enjoys watching F-Zero

Rats are cleaner than dogs, more sociable than cats and less aggressive than hamsters.

The only thing making rats not the perfect pet is the fact they are nocturnal.

and they live like 2 years

and they only last for 1-2 years

Like I said, perfect. You don't make a long term commitment and you can use everything you had for your rat for your next rat.

Mouse is so cute

Tiny pets = best pets

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q_1KW0Q-10

She had to be put down a couple of months ago, feels bad lads.

Want to share the story with us user?
we're here for you

Rats aren't even really nocturnal, store bought ones can easily fit on your schedule. Just start interacting with them during the day with treats and they'll be up more during the day than night.

Rats are perfect, except for the fact the only live like 3 years if you're lucky.

I have never owned pets that I love as much as our ratties. .

Samuel the cat.

I have a pet rat and I'm always paranoid that it'll poop somewhere if I let them run around in the open. Is there anyway I can train them to only poop in the cage?

I work at a research lab, we efficiently gas so many mice a day hitler would be proud of his legacy.

Very cute pupper user, looks like he's real happy!

My puppers

I dunno, we got lucky. One of ours was so small she could fit through the bars of the cage, so she wound up exploring a bunch and for some reason she never poops outside the cage. We can let her run around for a while and she'll sit in front of the cage when she wants back in to go to the bathroom.

The others, as long as we handle them, haven't ever pooped on us. There's only one rat we've ever had that would do it and she only did it when she got older.

I'm actually really dreading her dying because she's been one of the best so far.

Other than that, it's just a rat pellet. It's not like cat or dog shit, it's just a bigger hamster turd. Really inoffensive and easy to clean.

Looks malnurished that tail is tiny

I think that one just hatched. At least when the video was made.

Had a large growth removed about 18 months ago & she was alright for the most part, bit rocky on her legs but overall she was doing good, until about Oct when her back legs started to get really bad & she began to go off her food. Slowly started getting worst to the point where she would only get up once or twice through the day. Took a day off work to keep an eye on her, carried her out into the back garden, she lay down and I sat outside with her for a few hours, eventually brought her back inside & I'll never forget when she looked at me and I could just see in her eyes that she was ready to go.
Took her to the vets & they said they'd keep her over night and do some tests, keep her hydrated and give her some pain killers. Phone call to say that she was in a lot of pain and there wasn't anything they could do for her, they offered to leave it until we got there in a couple of hours but we decided to let them go ahead with it, instead of prolonging. Regret not being there for her at the end though.

what's happening to him?!

Yawning

That hood is definitely full of small rat turds and pee, and smells as such.

sometimes it's better like that user, to let her go than to let her suffer for a few days more
Now dont be sad buddy, im sure you'll see her someday

Looks like a smug asshole I love him

>Is there anyway I can train them to only poop in the cage?

You actually can, rats are super clean and just poo in one designated space by themselves anyway.

>that tiny cage
LOL
are you going to make a post about how you """care""" about your animal while you keep him locked up in a cage that tiny? might as well just kill the thing and put it out of its misery.

They look so comfy.

uckers

What kind of dog is this?

I want a bunny! Bunnies are cute!

I have nothing

My buddy guy

He is one stupid asshole who loves walking all over my keyboard at the worst possible times.

my loli

Long hair cats are objectively superior to short hair cats.

He helps me out sometime as well.
Can you say the same?

>Tfw my Pitbull is getting up there in age.
I think I'll only have her for one more year, maybe year and a half. I'm scared anons. She's the first pet I've ever had. Didn't buy her from a shelter. One day she literally just came to my house. I didn't know who owned her or what, but she's very timid, and the vet believes she was used as a bait-dog and she ran away.

My child

I like all my cats, but long, soft pettable fur is always nice. Only thing is that they get more stuff stuck in it if they're outside.

I don't disagree, that cage is way too small for that rat. Hopefully it's getting at least an hour of out of cage time a day. It's way too cute to be stuffed in there.

Also, do not be a fucking asshole and only have one rat. Seriously they are WAY too fucking smart for their own good.

When one of our original two died, the other one was completely shut down for months. She would barely even take a treat and hid from everyone until she finally passed away. They need companionship and if they're by themselves you sure as fuck better be spending a lot of time with them.

>be young me
>have pet hamster
>let him run through my room it was a confined area with no places to hide
>someday parents move some boxes and stuff in my room
>dont think like a dumb young kid and let hamster out
>cant find hamster anymore
>start looking for him after a while and moving around some of the boxes
>parents find him next day completely flat under one of the boxes

idk why but this thread made me think back of that and now i'm sad

he thinks you're a faggot for dressing him up

They're always comfy. Here's the white one hanging out with the cat.

Why people own these kind of rat dogs?
they are pieces of shit

RES are the best

My buddy made it to 4 years
So long little guy

I'm sorry user. Here, have a hamster.

We had a pair of adorable Dwarf hamsters we got this summer, the wife insisted that they were hers and sat on her computer desk. I vaguely paid attention to them. A month ago I found them both dead, apparently my wife hadn't fed them in about 2 weeks and they finally died. I'm really fucked up about it.
I have never been so angry at her in my life.

Jesus Christ what a fat bastard

Not really, at least mine aren't. They are pretty chill

feelsbadman, mine was such a nice little hamster too, he never deserved this.

goodnight sweet prince(s)

Turtles are by far the absolute foulest spelling possible pet you could have. They trump ferrets and snakes and toads.

>my wife hadn't fed them in about 2 weeks
>your wife's face when

You said what?

i hope you don't let your wife orgasm for many years to come.

If you're too much of a lazy cunt to clean the tank once a week.

>aggressive hamsters
Is this really a thing?

This is kitty. He's kind of a faggot and scratches at my window in the middle of night to go outside when it's -3 degrees outside. He also likes to be patted with sticks, and to chase red ribbons. I love him.

Maximus the sleep lord.

hamsters bite everything
if a hamster dies another will eat it
if you put your hand next to a hamster it will start eating it after a while

I miss them.

I'm more mad at myself for not paying more attention because I loved these stupid fuckers.

Here's my kitty.

Gerbils are the same way. And those stupid fucking teeth hurt.

Meet Oskar the dachshund

And if you can't even handle that you have no right having the responsibility of taking care of another living creature.

CUTE

This is my buddy Alex.

gaming buddie

wow mods are really starting to whip this site into shape

why Sup Forums? why not /an/?

ok seriously, wtf is wrong with Sup Forums mods? are they genetically engineered to breach the limits of retardation? last time they moved another animal-themed thread to /k/

man i love your pussy

>moving the thread to Sup Forums
might as well just kill the thread instead

oh yea more

are you getting dw 9?

My cat TatuĊ›

Was goi g to post mine too, but then mods put the thread on the wrong board.

My Bro. He calls me a fucker all the time.

Your cat reminds me of my big boi

honestly you should have just jizzed in their cage daily.