Ask a sissy slut with an exposure fetish who dreams of my boss finding out i'm a sissy slut anything!

Ask a sissy slut with an exposure fetish who dreams of my boss finding out i'm a sissy slut anything!

Are you Thomas, or did you just steal his old pics?

i'm thomas

whats in the tank on the floor?

Doubtful, not like you would prove it anyways.

a bearded dragon

why would anyone pretend to be me? theres tons of more attractive people out there to pretend to be lol

My dad is sexier than u OP

Didn't you destroy all your clothes?

>so you are gay

nope

This is so fucking pathetic. Your father would kill himself if he saw this and if you had children and did this, they would kill themselves too if they knew you do this. "Humans" like you are fucking disgusting me to the core. There is literally no respect I have for you or people who think, that "people" like you should be respected.

Well then why have we seen all these pictures a hundred times?

because youves looked at them that many times? idk i post here when i get horny.

Why don't you take new ones?

because i have to figure out where to set my camera and hurry and get in a pose and retake if i didnt make the timer right, or the pose isnt what i wanted. its a lot of effort for little to no reward lol

Hey Thomas, you get that cute little ass railed yet?

not in a while :(

kys

If you want I could stretch that little hole out ;)

yeah?? :)

Omar like this user

Yes I would, you have the most beautiful plump ass I've ever seen and your so eager

any cumshots?

I want to leave that hole leaking and begging for more

>Ask a sissy slut
Why haven't you KILLED YOURSELF YET, faggot?

I love my life as a sissy :)

Do you own any dildos?

story?

yes

nice, i have 2

You use it often?

I want my cock to be sucked liked that

grab a bluetooth camera remote. I use it to take sissy pics all the time, works great. Think it was like $2 at dollar general?

Here's a newer one from him. Special for me, his favorite dom daddy

How are you not getting that ass torn up every night?

Is that a bottle of vodka on floor?

Moar?