I saw Death Grips at a rest stop last night

I was driving back to Chicago last night and I stopped at a rest stop to piss. I was standing by my car smoking a cig when I saw MC Ride go into the rest stop.

I wasn't really sure if it was him but when he came out and walked past my car I realized it was. I yelled over to him and asked when they're coming to Chicago. He just looked in my direction, shrugged, and kept walking.

When I looped around their van to leave the stop he was leaning against it, clipping his nails, away from everyone else. He just stared at me as I drove by.

He clearly did not want to interact with me lol, pretty much what I expected though.

scari boi

jesus fucking christ that's so god tier. that must have been fucking life changing

I'm happy for you. I was able to see them at London this year. Quality show.

I don't expect any of you faggots to care but I have no one to tell IRL so.. yeah

I don't know if I believe you

Was it a menacing "why'd you fuck with me" stare, or an absent-minded "goodbye, the dude who just talked to me" stare?

you could have literally said anything to him and you asked when theyre touring next? whats wrong with you dude wtf missed opportunity

I actually believe this. I'm seeing them in Royal Oak today (a suburb of Detroit) and its only about a 4 or 6 hour drive from Chicago.
Him sullenly clipping his nails outside the bus is pretty funny imagery.

>user yells at some random black guy

>random black guy gives user the side eye

it was not a friendly stare
I didn't want to fanboi out and bother him, just felt the need to say something
yea, I checked the tour schedule and saw that they had a show in Michigan, that combined with the obviously MC Ride-looking dude confirmed to me that it was him

cringe

did u see Zach??? or anyone else?

Next time pull your zipper up before talking to me.

omgggg XDXD

>Fight Club became the reason to clip our nails

when I drove past their van I saw like 3 white dudes but I couldn't make out who they were. guessing it was Andy and Zach

Thanks OP, I'll know not to try and talk to MC Ride if I ever see him now.

The absolute state of you, running after that BBC. Sad!

It's well established that MC Ride has a LBD (little black dick) and that's why he's so mad all the time

The imagery of him clipping his nails is stunning

you faggot
couldnt you just move on and not annoy him

Wonder why they didnt play in Chicago since its Ministry's hometown

It's a bad city

Was it a decent van or a piece of shit?

just a regular sprinter like this

legit?