How do you pieces of white trash feel when we are fucking your wifes...

how do you pieces of white trash feel when we are fucking your wifes. how can you retarded scum lords even compete with such size. Your white girls beg for huge girth

How do you feel being a nigger?

look at yourself. look at the post you just made.
Why do you stuff like that? You didnt always post such things. Think about that.

How does it feel knowing that you have AIDS? And that you're a dumb phoneposter?

better than feeling like i could
Only fuck a ant

you're assuming a troll would have any remorse for shitposting

how does it feel when you catch aids from a white chick knowing us black dudees fucked her good?

How does it feel knowing that I'm a homosexual anyways? Dumb fuck.

how do you pieces of nigger trash feel when we are taking your money. how can you criminal drug lords even compete with such income. Your black bitches beg for an expensive lifestyle

shit we get our income from your wifes.
They pay for such good cock.
And complain how shitty there white ass men are

And when yall sleep at night im here knowing i planted my black seed in your girls pussy

Nigga thinks his black dick is making him win in life. If you're really getting that much white pussy, you'll be too busy tapping them instead of shit posting here. I pity your negro cries for need of validation. Just stick to cotton farming yeah?

I love how easily cumskins get trolled by shit like this. It's so easy.

Buncha FAGGOTS roleplaying about cocks. This is everyone hates Israel.

you just mad because a fellow nigger fucked your wife and she left your ass

That wiener is gross. 0/12

fucking wives is not cool, nigga

Aroused

Is it fun to be a nigger with black colorrd eyes and black skin? When you take a shit it looks like you're melting

Kek found the sand nigger kys.

Easy now, don't forget your welfare check can't support your phone bills for using all that 4g

I is the dindu saying gibs me dat moggin yo ass and votin democrat

because no matter how big your dick is that doesn't change the fact that you still are a nigger

This post

/thread

>Holding it up because blacks are notorious for having floppy boners.

Wife¿? wtf...I can pay for sex every day of the year if I want. Poor nigga.