Looking to spice up things with the gf

looking to spice up things with the gf

so what is your favorite position or things to do?

You both should take the mojoupgrade quiz. Helped the missus and I spice things up, a lot.

Missionary

I'll come round and bang her while you watch

never even heard of it. thanks user

yeahhh thats a good one, but we do that one every time but i appreciate your comment

fuck no fgt, get your bull-shit out of here. no cucks here

give that bitch a rimjob. i love giving rimjobs and they usually love it.

i've thought about it. i know she would be into that but what about kissing afterwards?

bump

see if she doesn't mind

who knows

i dont have any idea how to rim so i guess i better look up some stuff

don't use a lot of pressure. from my experience, do it lightly.

reverse cowgirl, love seeing the ass slowly swallow my cock

do you inset your tongue much??

she tends to grab my legs and im kind of ticklish so its hard to not laugh

fave position is when the NIGGERS deep in her cunt and she moans as i wank . try it

Post her pics on an anonymous Chinese cartoon website, surely will turn her on

ha

had not thought of that but then again she doesn't like her pics online so that ones kind of a dud but a nice idea user

I tried it. Most like it, but had a girl that didn't.

did most of them get an enema before hand?

never had that. may be good to do so, but generally had baby wipes on hand sitting above the toilet. you usually don't have to say anything and they use them to freshen up.

yeah my gf kind of refuses to use TP she prefers baby wipes. currently watching a weird video on prep for rimming

Have her stop taking the pill or whatever shes using then start cumming in her.

the pill really helps cut back on how painful her periods are, not really an option

chastity cage. have her wear the key on a necklace or anklet.

i went from fapping and sex every couple weeks to not allowed to fap and constantly horny to where i want sex more than once a day and her sex drive can't keep up but she teases me and we're more intimate

While you're at it, start posting on tumblr, complain about Trump and start wearing Bernie 2016 t-shirts

Lights off, socks on and think of England.

My GF and I are both weebs, and she's into kitten play, so she likes to cosplay characters from Nekopara.

I also like when she wears thigh highs, and weirdly enough she likes to have her legs and thighs rubbed when we have sex, so it's pretty awesome.

We do have normal sex from time to time, but most of our sex consists of dressing up or roleplay.

Sounds like hell

B8