The occult holds a certain draw for me. Will I go to hell if I get into it?

The occult holds a certain draw for me. Will I go to hell if I get into it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p0cW6D3F4Ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You think Hell is real?

It's all fake, there no such thing as magic.

If you want to do it for fantasy role-play, go a head, but don't bother looking for anything tangible. It will just be a huge waste of your time.

Yes and you will be around a bunch of fucking psychopaths

I don't discount the possibility.

Occult merely means "hidden". If you think everything is already known to us, why aren't we living in a utopia?

So no different to Sup Forums?

Then why do you discount the possibility that you will go to hell if you DON'T get into the occult?

I also don't discount that possibility.

only pedo priests, celebrities, and dindus can get into heaven

If you're looking for knowledge about the universe, then your best bet is science.

Do you discount the possibility that making this thread will send you to hell?

I'm not looking from materialist-reductionist explanations. I don't see how they explain the world.

naa, the occult is generally just western esotericism. It can be chrisitan esoteric knowledge or pegan, but if it freaks you out then it means you are more susceptible to getting fucked up from it

Perhaps being born is what sends you to hell? Regardless, if there is a hell I'm not sure anyone is safe from it.

Science is the occult. Science is magic.

What if the only way to be safe from it is to discount the possibility of it?

This. Science has its roots in the occult.

How might it fuck me up?

The Bye-Bull is full of contradictions and nonsense, so it's unlikely that hell exists - so not worth worrying about.

But the occult can be interesting. Stay away from most Crowley documentaries on YT bc they're trash.

But check out explanations of his books/ actually read his books.

Heemeticism/Alchemy/Gnostics/Astrology (not just sunsign daily news horoscope Bullshit - but the actual deep study) etc.

Also check out /x/ they're probably better for this than here.

Possibly. There are quite a few people who believe that the afterlife is whatever you think it will be.

INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT GOING TO HELL THINK ABOUT BRINGING IT HERE ON EARTH CAUSE ITS ALREADY HERE ACCELERATE THE HELLFIRE TO CLEANSE THE EARTH TO EVOLVE MAKE THE ONES WHO ASK FOR IT SUFFER ITS GOING TO HAPPEN ANYWAY JUST WAIT

Too much effort to get into woth so many occultist nerds about. Just spunk on a few runes and call yourself a chaos magician

>Will I go to hell if I get into it?
Yes. Better worry about that.
Why don't you find a nice hobby and be boring?

Do you not see how foolish your stance is if you are to function in reality?

YT on Crowley/Thelema (that's not biased slander filled bullshit: youtu.be/p0cW6D3F4Ho

most of the "magic" you hear about is really just psychological especially alchemy) and if you jump into a high level ritual right off the bat you are not psychologically prepared for it. The worst ive seen is a girl who thought that angels was speaking through her and tried to start a cult.

Localised knowledge is just that. I seek higher planes of existence.

Why do you think higher planes of existence... exist?

Why do you think they don't?

And you think occult explains it better?

At its core, science tells you that things behave in a certain way because of the way electrons are arranged in an atom. You can interpret that however you like.

Occult, just from the few books that I read, will tell you that certain things will happen if other worldly creatures, or some paranormal force influences them. And again you can interpret that how you want to.

The problem I have with the occult, is that it implies that the way you dress, the time of day, your location, can all influence those creatures and paranormal forces. When I consider that, science sounds far less materialistic.

Which one sounds more materialistic to you and why?

checked

BURN THE FILTH MAKE THEM SWALLOW THEIR OWN FILTH!!! WHAT PLEASURE TO ACT FOR THE HIGHER CAUSE! EVOLVE!!

Because nothing can satisfactorily explain reality. There must be a missing piece of the puzzle somewhere.

trips confirm

Well, you're not wrong if you define occult as learning the known.

Older occultism ties into mathematics and science, sacred geometry as an example. And there's a lot of psychology influence ties in the modern takes on occultism.

Don't know if it means anything. But it's interesting. And fun to study nonetheless.

Who fuckin cares user?
If you like it go for it maybe sacrifice some nigger.

agreed

I feel that I should point out that in history what we think of as the occult was alot of just how people saw the world before science really took hold like the stuff Paracelsus wrote about. And the farther you go back the more ceremonial things got to the point where ancient Egypt looks like a whole other world when really they were just trying to do thing we do today.

The same reasons I don't think unicorns exist.
"I don't have the answers" does not mean higher planes of existence exist.

Depends on which god you believe in. I believe in the Christian God. The occult often has to do with supernatural things like spells, demons, and third eye type of shit. If you get into that stuff then yes you will. Don't try to find demons, don't try to remove your spirit from your body, don't get into mumbo jumbo

if you still believe in hell the occult is not for you

I belive in occult. Thus I belive in a god figure. If that figure does hate the occult then yes probably.

sources?

No. Only in you put yourself into a place you describe as hell.

Yes faggot

Lucid dreaming is real and weird shit happens when you meditate for a long time.

I'm not the higher existence user but I do agree it's interesting to look for more out there anyway incase there is anything. It's not a loss if I don't find anything.

Yep

LOVE THE WAR YOU WERE BORN INTO! DO THE RIGHT THING AND THE RIGHT THING IS NOT WHAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD THINK.......

Will you go to some place where bad little boys and girls go to suffer unimaginable horrors for all eternity because they did some bad stuff or didn't believe in Jeebus? Uhhh no, probably not lol

By believing in the Christian god you can just do whatever and ask for forgiveness - so you're all set. Go for it.

Buy-Bull would have been better

Shit you're right

>It's not a loss if I don't find anything.
It's a loss of time.

You can't go somewhere that doesn't actually eixst.
Believe me, I've tried.

Except that's not biblical teaching at all, You have to stop doing the evil and constantly work on becoming better.

We're all gonna die - everything is a loss.

Being on Sup Forums is a loss of time - you're wasting time too, user.

Not a Christian. I was just taking a crack at most common place Christians because that's how they live, like that's how it is.

God won't give you a bike even if you pray. So steal a bike and pray for forgiveness attitude.

You sound like a cunt. So you'll probably go to hell either way.

If you choose evil over good, then "Yes."

Who decides what's good and what's evil?

do you believe in hell? if so, yes

YOUR LIFE DECISIONS WILL LEAD YOU UP TO WHAT YOU DESERVE ITS ALL UP TO US.

WHAT SOME THINK IS "EVIL" IS SOMETIMES WHAT IS NECESSARY.

PICK YOUR BATTLES WHEN WE ALL BECOME A HIVE MIND THATS WHEN WE WILL BE ENSLAVED WAR IS PART OF LIFE, TO FIGHT IS WHAT WE LIVE FOR UNTIL YOU YOURSELF ARE DEFEATED BY LIFE.

A SPIRITUAL WAR. NOT THE KIND OF WAR YOU THINK.

THAT IS AFTERALL THE ROOT, OF WHAT IS SUMMONED INTO THE PHYSICAL, IT ALL STARTS IN THE MIND/SPIRIT. THATS THE REAL BATTLEFIELD. IDEAS, EMOTION, HATE, LOVE, IGNORANCE, KNOWLEDGE, INTELLEGENCE. PICK MOTHERFUCKER

IN THE END IT WAS ALL NECCESARY. TO EVOLVE HOW LONG ARE WE GONNA PLAY THIS GAME? DONT YOU KNOW THE YE ARE GODS?

OPPOSING FORCES CREATE

>Will I go to hell if I get into it?
lol... yes, and you'll travel on noah's magical arc that he built at the age of 200 that holds every fucking animal ever x2 that all somehow live a re-populate their species without fail

You must learn that jehovah is the name of your creator. Stay away from the occult my brother.

No, but it's a huge time suck and most every famous occult figure was a conman. Not to say there isn't a bit of truth buried in there. A.C. intentionally misled people, to act as a sort of barrier to real knowledge hidden in his works.

My advice would be to take it with a grain of salt, but if you go for it, suspend your disbelief.

Ramsey Dukes, Peter Carroll, Phil Hine, etc and chaos magick theory in general is sort've a shortcut t much of traditional Western esotericism.

Liber Null and Psychonaut still holds up as one of the best primers available. Book IV isn't a bad entry point either if you're determined to go the ritual magick route.

The fastest point of entry might be Grant Morrison's 'Pop Magic!' which simplifies sigils to a brief essay and will get you started almost immediately.

Good luck, user.

93, 93/93

Posting on Sup Forums means you have a 1 way ticket already, bud.

If you believe in hell then you will surely go there, either before you die or after. If there is no hell then your belief will make you live an agonizing life trying to be perfect, and if there is a hell then you will go there anyway since no one can really be perfect. The only way to avoid going to hell is not to believe there is one.

And she now lives on a mountaintop with several hundred followers who give her all their money and wait on her hand and foot....Poor thing

Exactly.

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie, wipe the seatie.

occult isn't bad, how people try to study it can get into trouble, thinking occult is bad is like thinking 'religion is bad', there is lots of different types of religious people, and different types of 'religious' motivation, same goes with the occult, but just like most of humanity, majority is shit for brains people trying to pump up their egoism and stupid notions of fatalism/drama... start with Mark Passio, google 'what on earth is happening', watch his natural law videos, good place to start.

Yeah, I was an edgy kid too. No worries, mate.

This user is schizophrenic af. Witness this poor damaged shell of a man who would've been fine if he never dabbled in the occult! Which is a gateway to satanism AND drugs!

Just remember, it's all in your head, user.

You'll be fine.

I really just can't stop laughing every time I see that guy

Lawofone.info
Is the most positive stuff I know of. And detailed. They even mention Alister Crowley briefly, as someone who needed to heal after death because of inner pain, caused by the fact that he could not handle the true nature of things, iirc.
The main message is that all is one. And they really go into the specifics about that etc.

The watchword is rudy poo.

I'll bring the tide pods.

THE 7'S OF TRUTH

>WHEN WE ALL BECOME A HIVE MIND
>DONT YOU KNOW THE YE ARE GODS?
Nope.

Not if you outwit the devil

let me ruin it for you.
magic doesn't work like it does in DND.
you can't cast magic missle, you can't force someone to fall in love, you can't get eternal life, you can't raise someone from the dead.
all magic is just the ability to change your mindset about how life is. essentially its positive thinking gone absolutely tyrannical.
you can take it too far and believe that you'll be the president tomorrow if you do not balance it out with realistic expectations and avenues for change.

>you can't cast magic missle

Last I heard she was in a new age group that thought they could contact aliens in the forest

No There's no hell and no Magick occult powers. However, you might fuck up your private life and generally look like a credulous dicktwat, so there's that.

P. much this.

Spooky.