What are your plans for the future Sup Forums?

What are your plans for the future Sup Forums?

Get my wisdom tooth pulled out. Get in shape. Fulfill my dream career. Buy a house. Have a kid. Get a dog. Buy all the shit I ever wanted slowly. Die happy killing niggers.

I for my part want to focus more on university from now on so I can get better grades.

what is your dream career?

to survive maybe, not kill myself, lick some pussy too

That`s it? no dreams about self improvement?

To be a cop. So fucking easy to be a cop but I'm fat. Nobody in my family has ever done anything. I'm hella smart, just fat. Being a cop in my family would be like being Steve jobs. My family would be so proud and jealous of something so simple as a cop. Oh well.

What about you OP?

>What are your plans for the future Sup Forums?
Isolation
Boredom
Illness
Death

I realised that I should put way more focus on my education. So I`m thinking about studying abroad maybe.

Growing a few more inches would be nice.

i have many shorter goals right now , i am keeping fewer longer ones in the back of my head, regarding self improvement i am postponing that for better time

I don't know :( 34 and almost paid off my first mortgage. Not a bad position to be in. But I have no idea what my next move is after that. And that makes me feel kinda lost and helpless.

When could be a better time to start than now?

I'm tossing back and forth between joining the army as a combat engineer, going to airborne school, working my ass off into sapper school, getting out, finishing my college degree, maybe going back as a pilot or maybe not, or running off to write a steamy romance novel. Porque no los dos?

do you have a family?

No. No wife/gf, no kids. I've never had any interest in having kids or getting married. I found after 30 chicks wanna do the whole marriage/kids thing, so it's been a pretty dry spell the last few years. I'm the best version of me when I am single. Life is a lot more chill when it's 100% on my own terms.

But that means you have lots of freedom. You could move to a foreign country or just travel the world for a year or so. Just things that many people dream about but never do.

I am going to travel to the middle east to do voluntary work this month.

I know. That's what is so frustrating. I could do anything I wanted. If only I knew what it was that I wanted to do. I like the idea of a foreign country. Somewhere with maybe a slower pace of life, better weather and cheaper cost of living. But I don't know where. Travelling doesn't really interest me. But I'm thinking once I pay the mortgage off I could rent my house out and travel to the countries on my shortlist and check them out.

quints of truth, i am on it

A list of names. Yep.
A headful of anger and regret.
Firearms.
Heart disease.

You're a smart boy; you figure it out.

I always dream about living on a island in the south pacific. The costs of living there should be rather low but its also very secluded but that makes it even more appealing imo.

1. Finish this semester
2. Move in an apartament with my gf.
3. Finish another year and start working.
4. Live for 4 more years and then children

1.Bait Trump to start WWIII
2. ???
3. Profits

what do you study and do you plan on doing internships? It seems like people here often view it as a waste of time but I think its a great way of gaining at least some worl experience.

If I had unlimited money I would start to study some low paying sience like archeology or paleontology. Something that really interests me.