Would you ever knock up a black woman?

Would you ever knock up a black woman?

to my knowledge ive knocked up 3

Best part is they don't expect you to stick around and it's nine months they can't be having a black dudes baby.

personally I do enjoy checking out their facebooks months after the hook up and seeing them talk about it, like you got a random dudes seed in you and youre pretending you don't care who the dad is

Details? African sex tour?

>negroes
>human fucking beings

Yes, because it’s a pretty lulzy joke to play on your kid.

HA, naw man I live in cali, just use tinder and you got all these sexy dark girls wanting the white cock, orange county is full of them, just avoid LA. Just act chill with them and bide your time. usually they get a lot of dudes creeping on them and I would joke about those kinda guys with them, they think youre different and in just a few days they are letting you raw dog em. After you've given them a few good deep loads just go on ur way, typically they feel like massive whores and unmatch you but I do make sure to find out their facebook and just keep an eye on it

black chicks are easy to get in bed, even the attractive ones get super lonely since most guys don't want to deal with black women in general from the justifiable stereotypes, because of that they are really easy to fuck, especially the ones who love white guys, they want that white dick but most white guys don't wanna give it to em cause they are scared of being stuck with a black girl even if shes hot

I would but thats only because in my country the law says that I don't have to pay any child support.

All the time. I would never stick around, of course, but the idea of dilluting the genetics of blacks as much as possible is very appealing to me.

Most negroes have STDs

This guy gets it, black community doesn't see half and halfs as black

We have a solution for that that costs like 50 cents.

that's only in the ghetto ass areas, go to places that aren't LA and you'll get some prime ass

where is the anus hole?

Agreed

9mm is like 19 cents, bruh

ROFL.

That would make me the father of a black child, which everyone knows doesn't exist.

Nice try OP

Nah.
Too scared of how my kids would turn out. The science isn’t settled on what an average 85 IQ genes + average 100 IQ genes baby turns out to be.
Probably retarded tbqh.

Alright, then.

ya but isn't it better to, lets say your the 100, you breeding with the 85 rather than having her breed with another 85 or lower?

No, I'm not even a poltard racist
Raising a child is already stressful enough, I can't even imagine raising a kid with different skin color what kind of added complications that would bring upon you

Depends. Am I allowed to leave for a pack of ciggs and never to come back?

wow wow wow, who said you had to stick around to raise it?

You right tho. But then I’d still have to have some kids with a decent lady as well.
Still tho. If I could find a nice and conservative black woman OwO. Nigerian immigrants in the US are very traditional and mannered but they still vote for gibs :(

This is why you just gotta go around spreading your seed among the good looking black girls like I try to do, they cant have full mongrel babies if they already are knocked up and you ever seen a black woman trying to raise one kid, two is almost impossible when shes single, you'd be doing her a favor

Wish I kept all the dirty pics of the black girls ive had

My white seed

It was meant to flood and stretch black wombs

how good is it

>lol let's waste bullets on the undesirables

There's a reason Hitler used gas.
It's cheap and you can kill dozens, if not hundreds of people at a time with it.

I wish

God no!

I would fuck her in the bed

trying to get her pregnant for the past 2 months so yes

>Would you ever knock up a black woman?
Implying I would ever even fuck a black woman...
>oh yes! those ape like facial features, that turd color skin!

pretty fun trying to procreate huh

You know you want this white men. Don't even try to deny it.

its not that I "want" it, I just wanna knock up as many women of different nationalities as I can, spread my genes far and wide

the world doesn't need more of your weak, shitty genes, bud.

Fucking keked.

i already did for the sole purpose to can reply to this thread

No, and stop asking. There's a nigger female thread posted every fucking hour.

All the black girls I know are fat and already have a kid or two.

....so no.

I live in a city with a lot of black people. I routinely want to fuck black women with huge tits and ass.

But that goes for hot women of all races. I want to fuck all of them.

I only choose white women, though, due to practical compatibility reasons. Most people choose those who are most similar to them, physically, mentally, financially, culturally.

If we're in love and I wanna stay together with her forever, sure. I want kids

Breeding sows for white cock

No, and fuck off with these stupid nigger threads

You dont need to. They will take care of your white babies.

never OP