How the hell is she slipping away for all these meetings with Hopkins and the black guy?

How the hell is she slipping away for all these meetings with Hopkins and the black guy?

same way the black girl walked around with an open stomach and nobody noticed

satellite uplink

Underground network.

The real question is, why strip her down every time they want to have a little chat?

>I'm gay

It's dehumanizing.

they're happening on a different timeline

daily reminder that timefags along with shrinkfags need to kill themselves.

they're in the matrix

>triggered

So Westworld has two different logos in use at the same time for some reason?

>I'm going to slink away after the next few episodes.

To keep the titfags interested.

timeline is canon, its been confirmed

>triggered 1:1cuck

It's VR with a projection of the host's program, but in real time. Vr was mentioned by the white tech guy

its literally all in her head, when she 'sleeps'

Post yfw the black whore prostitute put the bullet back in to avoid suspicion so she could become cyborg mary poppins to the gay asian bird boy.

This. Normalfags would drop it instantly.

Different timelines, Will is MiB and defeats Arnold, etc.

>shrinkage

No one fucking shrinks.

Timeline is not linear.

What costume do you want to see Dolores in next?

Sisko pls go

Why is she the only one not naked

i assume it's because they run a quick physical checkup every time they chat, just because there is no reason not to and it would minimize the risk of something going wrong with a host who's an important quest npc. the nakedness is also probably intended to remind the workers that they're dealing with bots and not real people

those are my attempts at in-universe explanations. the real reason is that it's on HBO and has a nudity quota to meet

At this point i think is some sort of vr tech, cause they did mention vr hookers at one point last episode.

Why did logan smile when william left him behind

because he wanted to turn Will into a guy who can make hard and/or heartless decisions so he'll actually be useful at the executive level in their business

But their business is Westworld, and he turned him into Ed Harris.

Logan Hopkins fucked up.

Boots.
Nothing else.

For a personal relentless fucking experience.

where are the lewd webms of the last episode?

ok someone finally explained it to me

they are meetings during checkup / update
she is only remembering them because the recent update that is letting her remember too much
she is remembering fragments of them as dreams while she sleeps
they happened before she started her current quests in the park. She is still with the guests, not being transported anywhere. She's just remembering recent interviews she's not supposed to remember

ehh im still not quite clear what's going on in her head, she seems to have two different types of memory, character memory and 'robot' memory, it seems like her robot memory is spilling into her character memory and she's remembering things that she isn't supposed to be remembering

it's the reverie update that lets them look back at older memories

they wanted to pull her but she was with guests

There was nothing super lewd, just some boobs and some chicks painted gold.

>nothing super lewd

there was a 15 minute scene in a giant eyes wide shut level orgy

I guess I'm accustomed to /gif/ level lewd, so that scene didn't make me think "my goodness that is sexual"

How do the guests breathe when they're in the park? Wouldn't the oxygen molecules be too large to assimilate into their blood?

Do they have an invisible airtight barrier around the thing with a proportionate atmosphere?

Shrink theory is dumb and will be ignored.

Is this what it feels like to be a cuckold?

pics

She is shrunk down at night and taken out of the park by shrunk employees.

They also shrink the oxygen molecules, DW