There are people who actually think Goldmember is a bad movie and hold the first two movies in high regard...

There are people who actually think Goldmember is a bad movie and hold the first two movies in high regard. Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vF5Q8pArXKk
youtube.com/watch?v=lTJj4wbmAhk
youtube.com/watch?v=OF4dzXYzQPI
youtube.com/watch?v=T8ieD3iU8hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was shit and Beyonce's the one to blame

youtube.com/watch?v=vF5Q8pArXKk

Fucking classic!

Beyonce is forgettable, but other than that the movie is still funny as fuck.

AP4 when?

>not liking Beyonce as the new Powers girl
>Not liking niggas over Felicity and Vanessa
Shit taste confirmed

First of all, who's the best choice for new Powers girl?

Goldmember is a terrible character and a shitty dutch parody, Beyonce was shit, and the first two movies were superior in every way, that cover it dipshit?

No man, there all equally good. Is Sup Forums really that racist against blacks? Vanessa and Felicity were good power girls, what was so bad with Beyonce she was good.

>shitty dutch parody
Found the dutch kid

I, along with just about everyone I know, consider goldmember the strongest one. There's no disputing that they all have the same jokes retold different ways but the third definitely did them best. The shadows, and oozy commenting on how they're all the same fucking thing were hilarious. Also
>a new plan which I shall call
>Preparation H

youtube.com/watch?v=lTJj4wbmAhk

This is the only funny thing from these trash movies.

Hell yeah nigga, I still think it is the best one. Good to see someone on Sup Forums with good taste. Goldmember's rap was also better than the Spy who shagged me rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=OF4dzXYzQPI

>ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum
Fuck thats funny, but there all pretty good movies.

Yes, I would love some chocolate ass cream.

>He would womanize. He would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. He would accuse chestnuts of being lazy.

>meat helmets

What the fuck is his problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=T8ieD3iU8hs

Its the weakest but certainly not bad in its own right

1: 8.2/10
2: 8.6/10
3: 7.7/10

I'd say goldmember is a better end to its trilogy than big guy rises was

Autism

big guy rises?

>make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark
Now that is hilarious

what movie is this from?

Pretty much this

Beyoncé brings it down a little bit but Goldmember is as quotable if not more than the others

" There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch."

The third was the best.

Good taste

The first is good, they get worse from there. I believe you could edit all three together into a great film by rounding out the plot and cutting out the retarded shit.

>cutting out the retarded shit
What did he mean by this