>condom
why bother

1/10 would not smash again. metal boogers

you're supposed to fuck them, not fund them

>Don't want kids
>Don't want your dick to fall off

it's a slut
may have aids

You don't need to give her permission, user.

those toes curling, hnggggg

WTF is the point in having sex if you're wearing a condom man you don't get any pussy juice on your dick so you might as well just fuck a pocket pussy.

Also I love to fucking a girl missionary.
For some reason I can't keep a hard on if she rides me.

you're really stupid

how many times have you cummed to the pics?

a lot. more times than I can count. There's something about finding someone you know. You OP??

Devin from NYU.

wait till you get a qtip or 2 shoved up your dickhole, you'll understand

moar info?

more of her?

I don't want to post her pics (even if they are only clothed). I had a one night stand with her a couple years ago.

any ass?

Under rated.

Never seen anybody I know but I used to post nudes of my ex all the time back in the day. She got recognized. They called her out by name and posted her fbook. I shit a brick but also fapped harder than ever before. Just the thought of someone who knew her seeing her nudes turned me on like crazy. Nothing ever came of it as far as it getting back to her.

I feel so lucky my phone number is not retraceable to me.

she never found out?

Far as I know she didn’t.

I've posted mine before in the past hoping someone would know her. Maybe even tribute her. no luck so far

I’ve seen her nude photos on here a few times works at the coffee shop down the street

I know KC, the Asian woman with all the tats that used to be posted here all the time.

my coworker milf has flashed me before. she knows i like her and she likes it, but she wont because i remind her too much of her son. but she still loved to flirt. lets me grab her ass, and she grabs my junk every now and again. shes great

she has sent me a few things but i would never want her to get called out on here because she does work with a lot of patients. i wish i could post it but i would have to do some heavy editing.