it's like you don't want anyone to click them

m8 im not a marketing agent lmao

/tennis/ is 4 trve heads only

>tfw you get rid of everyone except your hippie guru

Christ

enjoy your dead poormonity then

what did he do to become so bad?

Tennix is fixed

VAMOS RAFA VAMOS RAFA VAMOS RAFA VAMOS RAFA VAMOS RAFA VAMOS RAFA VAMOS RAFA VAMOS RAFA VAMOS RAFA VAMOS RAFA VAMOS RAFA VAMOS RAFA

How does next set end? I reckon 6-3 Raffa

>no bagel or breadstick

I'm vexed.

What kind of fucking thread is OP is this!?

>yfw troicki is serbias best tennis player

too bad refball is his biggest enemy

kc tier

The absolute fucking STATE of Djokovic right now, Jesus Christ

>watching this shitshow instead of the absolute CLASSIC leipzig-bayern are playing

you could actually see him holding better towards the end of the set there. Rafa served well in the last game or he could have been in trouble. reckon set 2 will be more competitive

>watching an already decided league match that is meaningless

shameful

please save us kyrGOAT

HOW MANY TIMES

What's stopping you from watching what you like, m8?

TSU

REMOVE PEPE

Novak needs to get mad agin

Novak such a gentleman

Tell me about Pepe Imaz. Why does he ruin tennis careers?

BREAK A RACQUET OR SOMETHING

spanish

the match is literally over.

novak should retire from tennis Tbh

Welp, this only looks possible if Nadal gets broken back

VAMOS RAFA

miss me lads?

pepe imaz was sent by rafa to nole in order to destroy novak because rafa knew he could not compete after he had to give up roids

t knower

oh shit

>Novak is this shit now

Fucking hell

Sick backhand smash

the best to ever do it

PLEASE SAVE US FEDEGOAT

Fed did it better this AO

How will Djokovic ever recover?

novak doesnt even show passion anymore

I am pretty sure Noval was planning to throw the match against Nishitkori to avoid this arserape.

Lotta loyalty for a hired guru

kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT kyrGOAT

somehow Rafa would have had a harder time beating Kei

he honestly probably was

>Foginini was a tougher match than Novak

Novak looks like a Brazilian football player which, after winning a couple of important titles and money is more interested in drinking, banging whores and getting a tan than practicing.

true, after rafa's unlikely backhand passing winner he just lowers his head instead of applauding a good shot like he normally does

Choko :(

>drinking, banging whores and getting a tan
literally the only things that matter lol

>the only player able to repeatedly beat rafa this year was federer

Here you can see very rare photo of Novak working on his backhand.

>crowd booing Ronaldo
lmao

THE BOOING OF RONALDO I'M FUCKING CRYING

>We live in a world were Novak and SCAM are dog shit and Fed is the one beating Nadal

Best timeline

>Ronaldo booed in his own city

Yeah. Only injury can prevent Rafa from winning the FO this year.

If you are a teenager, maybe.

Its a TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

>He thinks Roidal can beat Fed

Fed has RG in the bag

>Tsunaldo shows up
>based Atleti people booo him

Only Real fans are arab oligarchs

> Losing to an old man with exploding knees

his wife is a hippie too?

webm of ronaldo booing?

Which goes to show that Nadal is not even playing that great, everyone else went to shit.

hes also balding

Pretty sure it was his wife that convinced him to go vegan.

Faggot probably thinks he doesn't need to work hard to keep playing well

She brought him into all this shit. Rumos are she forced him into it after he cheated on her.

how do I get Jelena gf

They booed Pique too few days ago.

Btw, Nadal and Cr and close friends.

Really?

look for women with law degrees, they are all crazed bitches

>yfw djokovic loses

sauce?

we have a match

g-game on?

t. marca

>Nadal choking

Shiet. You just cant write off any of these GOATs.

lets go nole!

wew lad

Did they really boo Tsuu? :(

I just remember reading some shit on MTF, but he actually posted some source back then.

It's just Rumors as is said.

HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG HAMBURG

what a shitty goal

By the way has anyone considered that novak, when “reevaluating“ his lpriorities, simply stopped doping and that is all there is to it?

It was a tsu. Like the Bernabeu does when he scores. And if someone booed him. it is because he is an atleti butthurt fan.

staying up lad

Why hadn't nadal stopped doping?

Looks exactly the same retard

stupid idiot