this is mine

animentina

Fuck anime

Flag of Rotterdam

true

Here is mine, the sword is to cut anglo subhumans

Sup crackas.

Nice flag, the colours work well.

Big eagle symbolizes white people and the small parasite-like eagle puppies symbolize provincian subhumans and mestizos.

Mines pretty shit desu

no wonder the provinces say we're arrogant

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

at least try to tweak it a little, or add an interesting pic
your negative doesn't touch me master

pretty gay, desu

Salt Lake City, Utah.

chicken wing

its_nothing.jpg

sideways nigeria

i really love my flag, i want to buy one
some years ago SJW wanted to change it cause they say it has colonialism symbolism

>colonialism symbolism
well yeah, it's part of the city history, why deny that?

Alcala de Henares XD

I thought i would never say this, but good jawb, israeli bitch

Es ahí donde está la puerta de Alcalá de esa canción del año del pedo que escuchaba mi viejo?

>Es ahí donde está la puerta de Alcalá de esa canción del año del pedo que escuchaba mi viejo?
no eso esta en Madrid (capital), aquí nació Cervantes.

>SJW
J..jajaja...

>that eagle

>Alcalá es un topónimo español que designa a diversas localidades relacionadas con la presencia de un castillo. La palabra es una castellanización del árabe al-qala`a (القلعة), que significa literalmente «el castillo»

La ciudad se llama así por un castillo en lugar con bastante heno? (igual pensaba que lo de castillo era "alcázar" desu)

Nagoya city

que castillo? no se ....puede que hubiese uno antiguamente.

Nantes

I love the boat.

>inb4 Indonesia

Norrköping/Östergötland
Kinda cool.

It's simple as fuck. Lot of History, though.

Some random guy on DeviantArt made a pretty good version of it. Always liked the coat of arms.

shitty computer drawn flag... don't ask

Not really a flag

Mine has this hidden swastika

Weird Flag

That's a pretty cool flag.

Dragon

La puerta de Alcalá era en su día la puerta de salida de Madrid en dirección a Alcalá de Henares. Hoy en día está en pleno centro de Madrid.

So fucking disgusting, not surprised coming from a beheaded norteño

Essex (Ēastseaxe) named after the tribe of Saxons who settled Southeastern England.

>5 s in photoshop

Athens, Georgia.
I had no idea this was the town flag till I looked it up.

a nettle leaf and a boat

nice

Most people use the local university flag.

what is the original?

Busan

metro

government

we wuz greeks and shiet

hello fellow fluvial nigger

louis' town

Herzele. Pretty standard.

>Se compone de la palabra NO, algo similar a una madeja de hilo de lana y la palabra DO, y tradicionalmente se interpreta como "no-madeja-do", es decir, un acrónimo con jeroglífico para crear "no me ha dejado", en referencia a la fidelidad de la ciudad al monarca medieval Alfonso X El Sabio

huh

City where i was born

My current city

ANGLO'D

Saint George isn't an Anglo Saint, it is known from the westernmost part of Europe to Russia

isn't an exclusively anglo saint*

it's pretty retarded

actually not
>Sun representing prosperity and a new tomorrow
>the sky and the land, a bit gypisy-esque but its okay
>the laurels are roman-esque aesthetics
>the gear repersents strong industry
>the plant agrarial economy

it is a nice flag desu

too much clutter, good designs are relatively simple

What did you expect for a flag that was chosen and made by some provincianos kids

It's Mjölnir

>t. p*rteño

This is mine. It triggers people from down south.

I think it looks dope.

Kind of looks like out of an old computer game tho.

Is that actually suppossed to be Thor's hammer or something?

> It triggers people from down south.
I have never seen/heard someone of being triggered by that flag

Just moved here, pretty boring flag desu

Literally Russia: the flag.

>the bear
and I thought that it being representative of Russia was a meme

It has severed muslim heads so its pretty great.

yes, that is his hammer

mine might be the weirdest flag you shall ever see. (it's double pennant, and that triangle in the right is supposed to be transparent)

Vijayanagar best southern Empire

Daily reminder that whtie naionalists are less than animals.

Nice. It looks still a bit like the old one. They just replaced the sword with the national monument

Que parte de Córdoba sos?

It's ok I guess

capital