Hey Sup Forums. What handgun do you own?

Hey Sup Forums. What handgun do you own?

wtf. is this fishing for ip's of ppl with guns?
do u work for the government?

i'll bite tho.
S&W 586. six inch barrel. my father died recently and its his.

Nah. Fuck the Gov. gun loving American here

Sorry to hear that. Nice gun though

dont need a gun cause i dont live in a shithole country.

M&P shield 9

thanks.
i love it tbh. buttery smooth action. and i have large hands, so it just feels really good.
i just wish i could take it to the range, lol, my dad bought it illegally, and some idiot shaved off the serial number under the yoke, but not on the frame of the grip! lol, idiots.

Lol nice sounds really comfortable

this one

>S&W 586. six inch barrel.
Nice.

38 special, 45 acp, 44 magnum

W-w-why do you need such a powerful gun!!!! what would you ever use such a thing for!! this is barbaric! *crys in fat*

checked

Nah, people who own guns are just insecure as fuck so they need to talk to other gun-nuts since nobody else gives a fuck

Don't live in a third world country, so don't need one.

I’ll gladly drop you in the middle of my ranch near the border. You’ll change your mind real fucking quick there, libtard.
I own a Glock 24, Sig P238, S&W M&P.22 (suppressed).

>SW 66 .357 mag
>SW 642 airweight .38spl+p
>SW 63 .22lr
>Beretta 92fs inox 9mm

You got me wrong, I don't care WHAT gun you got, I just care THAT you got one. Don't worry though, I'm not gonna roam around in bumfuck nowhere

Beretta under my pillow.

My man

Who’s the insecure pussy now, cityfag? I bet you can’t even feed yourself without a restaurant.

>people who like guns like talking to other people who like guns

For every day permit concealed carry the Kahr CM9.

Sig P320C for the bed.

Very interested in the new Sig P365 but waiting for the all hyperbolia to wear off...

I don't. I'm man enough to handle my own shit without having to hide behind a gun like a bitch.

Fucking pussy.

;)

To many to list

don't need one. not a coward.

Walther ppk

I love this clip. Putin's calm assessment followed by his thumbs up says it all!!

Glock 22 Gen 3 in .40 s&w
S&w M&p also in 40
Ruger mkiii target
Ruger Blackhawk in 357
Walther p99 in 9mm

Looking for a good 45 acp

That's super paranoid

If I owned one, I'd have killed myself by now. Buying one would be like signing my own death certificate

You just can't count on the police being there at the exact moment you really need them....