Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kHl4FoK1Ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

worse as a woman than as a man.

Not gay, so no.

What about her?

Oh, so you're a woman?

Be honest faggot, that's you, isn't it? How does it feel knowing you fail at both being a man and a "woman"?

kys pase cole

>her

Yes. That's me, and I am a woman.

#livewithit
#mybodymychoice

You may now kindly fuck off. Thank you!

Idgaf about gender, I'll cum on any willing face.

I have seen women with larger faces before. That is a guy

No, I will stay here and call you a faggot
Faggot.

faggot

how big is your penis? can we see it please? is it an effiminate penis? asking for a friend

I don't know, show me you dick and then we can talk.

That's also fine, if you're happy being a bigot and an overall bad person then that's your choice I can't stop you ;)

Thank you, any attention is good attention for me! Thanks for bumping my thread ;)

I've started HRT around oktober last year, and am saving up for surgery down there :3

The long face and disgusting facial features indicate this is a kikess (or kike in a drag). So, not even for a billion dollars.

so can we see your dick please?

Sweetie, my genitals are not the important part here.

Excuse you?

Faggot

would i jump out of a plane?
fuck yeah i would

would i fuck you?
no id rather jump into the turbine of the plane

What? Let him know that the only gender you'll ever be is based on the sexual organs you were born with? No, probably not. Live and let live.

>Sweetie, my genitals are not the important part here.
That's where you're wrong, faggot. Your face isn't doing you any favors.

faggot

faggot

Mentally ill with gender dysphoria

The correct question to ask you is if you were born with a dick or a vagina. I get that you may identify as a woman, but that doesn't change what you were biologically born with.

Harf

No you're not a woman that you will never be a woman your chromosomes all say man

i genuinely hope none of you tards actually believe that OP is actually that man in drag. i mean, OP is a genuine faggot who should probably go on to become an hero and all, but this nigga resembles the god damn Crimson Chin with a wig

top kek

a man with long hair?

absolutely not

Alright I've HAD it with you and will no longer respond to obvious trolls attempts. You're clearly sad lonely individuals with nothing else to do but harass innocent women online and I'm not having it. Enjoy being pathetic mysoginistic wastes of space you imbeciles :) Amnd thabnkjs for bumping my thread :) see? i always wain no matter what :)

I'm working on my facial features, but there's no need to be so rude about it.

Nah, I'm just curious to see how op will respond.

whatever this thing is kill it with fire ffs

You're not a woman dude

faggot

Nah sorry it doesn't work that way. Get your tucked benis outa here

Excuse you? Please just crawl back into the hole you came from thank you :) I';m happy and content weith myself and you wont change that thank you :) have a nice life :)

>Would you?
What the fuck?

FUCK OFF WITH THE FAGGOT SPAM ALREADY

Faggot
>faggot doesn't know about sage
double faggot

I would! I have several objects in my house that could be used as blunt weapons. :) Hammers make good tools not only for driving and pulling nails, but fixing degeneracy too!

i get so tired of trying to tell people this...

i get it, you want to BE a woman. you want to identify as a woman.

But as long as you have those XY chromosomes, you are a dude. get the fuck over it.

Apparently you're not happy and content with yourself you want to cut your dick off

faggot

>I';m happy and content weith myself
>Which is why I'm begging for attention and approval
fucking faggot.

Shouldn't that gremlin be on the other of that window?

How do you delete pictures

jesus christ i just wanted to see your dick chill the fuck out sir, i was being nice, i dont really want to see it, if it is anything like the rest of you then it's hideous, kill yourself now and save yourself the time and trouble, 80% of you mental cases end up committing suicide anyway, fucking faggot

i would rather fuck pic related than you sir and I am gay af

youtube.com/watch?v=4kHl4FoK1Ys

The more smilies you use and typos you make, the more upset you are. Literally probably shaking and crying as you type that you stupid faggot HAHAAHA. Please add yourself to the statistics.

triple faggot

heres your (you)s, op. go samefag in your dick threads

>chill the fuck out sir
lel

Not if it was the last fuckable hole on earth.

Nigga did you read my post past "I would!"?

KEK

Naive cunts the lot of you. You got
b a m b o o z l e d

This site is too easy. Then again, I'm used to other chans.

faggot

Is that Bo Burnham?

Fucking holy fuck no. That's a fucking 0/10 trap. It has to look like this if IT wants the dick.

So in other words, you were biologically a male, trying to pass off as female since you emotionally and mentally convinced.

You're asking a majority of guys here if they're willing to fuck a bio-male. It's ok for you to believe that you're female and live your life that way.

However that's retarded and selfish on your part to expect straight guys to fuck you, be attracted to you, whatever.

You clearly don't pass, not in my eyes and that's something you have to live with. Maybe surgery would help. It can get expensive, but there's types of insurance that covers transgender operations, or at least part of it.

What you're doing is basically me if I was a trap, still a straight male, and trying to attract lesbians. In the end, the lesbians may like me, but I still have a cock, lesbians do not want the cock. That's what makes it retarded to try because you are not being truthful, you are playing on words and the ambiguity between biological gender and gender identity.

except that 95% of the entire thread didnt fall for the shitty bait
good try though, op. you tried your damnedest, have fun trying to brag on tumblr about how you TOTALLY HECKIN BAMBOOZLED 4CHINS

>butthurt

>took the bait without thinking twice

.>being this triggered over his own naivete
life hits you hard bro

faggot

faggot

>have fun trying to brag on tumblr
mfw you still don't get it

what isnt bait nigger lover?

faggot

I WON HAHAHAHAHA I TRAWLED YOU XDDDDDDD I AM LE BIGGEST TROLL HAHAHAAHAHAHA

YOU THOUGHT I WAS SOMEONE AND THEN I WASN'T LOLOLOL

Looks like the guy from Men Without Hats singing The Safety Dance

faggot

>ITT: Faggots feeding a trolling faggot.

faggot

>OP now trying to save face by acting as though they were different Anons.
>Actually being so dense and autistic that they think anyone actually fell for the bait.
>Likely shaking with anxious laughter thinking they were EL DANQUE TROLLE XDDD
Enjoy the (You) spam, nigger.

>projecting this much

that was fast

thanks Satan

HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAH end your misery

If thine hath a member in the nether regions, tis’ male

Would still rather fuck this nigger than OP.

hell yes!!! i am fabulously bisexual and i love to fornicate

..yes..

In Florida, nigger fucks you. Then steals your wallet.

You're not fooling anyone OP
faggot

Still a better outcome than OP.

Why the fuck do faggots always type with smiley faces like a fuckin 12 yr old girl. You' not a girl. You will never be a girl. Noone will ever look at you like a girl. Enjoy ur aids and depression faggot

that's a dude man...

Yes, would fug, sing sweet and hold you tight, all night. If the feelins right. Oh what a night.

faggot

Yeah I'm pretty sure 90% of the people on this thread don't know about sage either

looks like the something is no longer on the wing.

I know.
Fucking classic.