Alright guys, let's have a good old fashioned argument. Who would win, Data or a Terminator?

Alright guys, let's have a good old fashioned argument. Who would win, Data or a Terminator?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEZ0uXAp5zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chuck Norris
/thread

Terminator. Mass produced killing machines. Data was inconsistent, full of bugs and autistic as hell.

Bingo

/thread

Before or after emotion chip install in Data?

Trips of truth

88 22 666

wut

it would be the sci-fi equivalent of the school yard bully versus the weedy nerd. Data would have a fraction of a second to try and use intelligence and logic to reason with the Terminator, before it throws him against the wall.

I don't know how big a beating Data could take before his lights went out though.

lol, I'm actually watching TNG right now. I believe data would be able to 'outsmart' the terminator. But in hand to hand combat, Data's toast. It's a shame, because I really like Data.

TRIPLE 6s of BULLSHIT

Data was equal in strength to Terminator and and definitely had superior intelligence. He would have identified the Terminator's flaw and used it against him.

Assuming for a minute they both come from the same universe, Data comes from 400 years later than the Terminator, and could have 'detailed files' of the Term's inner workings and might therefore have an advantage

Data is extremely physically fast and accurate, despite not having what most would call 'common sense,' he would definitely be able to assess and answer whatever threat the terminator posed in the short run. I don't know what the fight would look like, but it's safe to assume that he'd at least be equal in strength to the T-100 (Ah-nuld) and much, much faster.
youtube.com/watch?v=uEZ0uXAp5zw

Everyone's assuming a t-800 terminator though? I don't think there's any way data could possibly defeat a liquid metal t-1000 terminator

date is smarter than any terminator. data wins.

sup guys

Outside of hand to hand combat, it would be a case of brains over brawn

Data is stronger than a terminator and is made from stronger materials. He has access phase weapons which are significantly better than laser weapons.

Wasted trips.

Data would hack the terminator.

>Data was equal in strength to Terminator
Nope. Data was far stronger.

Phasers will do that if molten steel is hot enough to fuck that thing up. So would transporting it in to the sun.

Data is marginally stronger than a terminator and is substantially smarter. Smart enough that when the ships computer attempts to create a simulation smart enough to be able to contend with him it becomes sentient. Any weakness the terminator has (and considering it was beaten by some random chick it has a few) would be analyzed and taken advantage of.

I hate arguing with Satans trips, but I'd go with Data. Faster, smarter, stronger and at least as durable....God help the Terminator if Data has access to damned near any tech from his time. Fuck transporters and phasers, Data might be able to take over and remotely shut down the Terminator with a fucking tricorder.

>Autistic as hell
Because the terminator was known for it's amazing social skills.