What would you do if three niggers attacked you?

What would you do if three niggers attacked you?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/View Park-Windsor Hills, CA, USA/@33.9970591,-118.3920136,13853m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c2b779f64fd8a9:0x25345583bbc74a58!8m2!3d33.9929545!4d-118.3491169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd grow up

Get out of your mom's basement

Tell them I'm their father

What is your problem with black folks?

Make a beat, niggers will either dance or start their mumble rap, you'll be friends in no time.

gather allies and challenge their gang to a dance off

Why the fuck would I be around three niggers in the first place.

I would literally go wild with furious anger, busting out moves that few have ever seen outside of the moust outrageous martial arts movies.

They would be literally destroyed as my entire body is a living weapon.

Pull my gun out and kill one

Try to defend myself or run but the real question is what will you do if that 17 years old white boy walk into your office/ work / school with a gun and shit ton of ammo

Pull out a book.

I would speak words of death, then I would slay them where they stood.

What would i do???? Enjoy every second of it like op

/thread

Ugly but since I'm always armed and always look tough and angry, they would not only know better but never have the chance to jump me. This kind of protection only costs about $500 and good genetics. We try to keep an eye on the rest of you.

Don't rely on superficial defenses user, they might see through you.

>What would you do if three niggers attacked you?
Shoot the middle one in the dick.

Hold them at gunpoint until the cops got there.

No, I'm kidding. I'd kill them.

Fire three shots. Race is irrelevant though. Violence against an unconsenting party is unacceptable and will be met with execution. Though "self defense" would be the excuse.

Do what comes natural being English.....beat them, work them and sell them on for profit to USA.

Das racis

you fucking retard.
you tell them they're your father.

>always look tough and angry

Yo! What does ya mea by dat cracka?

Seriously if you're in a situation like that and you can't get he fuck outta there. Either feign complete mental breakdown- screaming and throwing your hands in the air like a potato.
Or try lose your bowels and smear it on them. They'll be grossed the fuck out and probably run off. Bit hard to stay focused and beat the shit out of someone when you have their literal shit in your mouth and eyes.

lol

Shitting yourself and acting like a retard, Sup Forums self defense.

., sand or spit into their eyes and escape to a cvs etc hiding inside or in their toilet area , asking the clerk to dial 911 ,.

Die probably idk.

I'm too out of shape to run so I have to fight, good thing I carry a few weapons

fight

Use krav maga and put one in hospital
Other two will either run or fuck me up good
3 on 1 is not good odds

they're black

>black folks
Call them what they are boy
They're niggers

I have no problem with black folks.

I hate niggers.

>I'm too out of shape to run

Take my belt off.

I would fight with three niggers

No one in a downtown environment will ever fuck with me.

I would laugh maniacally, with an intimidating look, and start mumbling on about some crazy shit. A family member I knew scared off one nigger like that.

If it's not enough to make them run away, it's enough to throw them off enough to attack and win. I'd make sure to break one of their bones while still acting like a crazy mofo.

user when niggers approach.

They all know in an instant that I cannot be fucked with.

>folks
As in people, kek, nice try

Lol i'm not fat, i'm underweight

Spoken like a true suburban white kid who's never been in a fight before.

you'd get the shit beat out of you, you pathetic pussy.

Bitch, I am unafraid.

> laugh like a spastic, with a retarded look, and start mumbling on like an autist. Some user I read about bullshitted that he scared off a nigger like that

Doesn't sound like a good plan mate.

(Smiling in silent confidence)

libtard lenses

Do you act more like this then?

I've trained in Kali, Kempo Karate, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Bojutsu, Kendo and Aikido. Come at me bro.

Ask the people who stand watch on my block of they want a promotion or if they want to go home empty handed.

I'd call the police, if i'm already getting beaten up, i'd scream: WHYY WHY ME??
They'd say: Because of your racist jokes in school. I'd say oh.
Then Laugh while they beat my face into a pulp.
Then I get detention and the black guys are the victims. Wut?

*or

HINT: they work for the government

I would do a sweeping roundhouse kick followed by a double Jiu Jitsu throw and a triple Karate neck chop with a quadruple Hapkido wrist lock followed by quintuple Muay Thai spinning knee attack and sextuple suplex's to make sure they stay down.

This has only happened to me with chavs, one asked for my wallet while two others tried to circle me. I walked back and to the side so they couldn't sneak around me, and when one eventually tried to sucker punch me I saw it coming a mile away, dodged it and then headbutted him. Had a bit of a scuffle with the other two, not really clean, grabbing, flailing and hitting whatever, one of them ate a knee to the face and his nose just exploded, then they all ran off with all the blood everywhere.

I actually got stabbed but didn't notice for a few minutes until I felt all wet down my side and then saw saw the fresh blood still dripping out. Also had a pretty bad cut on my face from the edge of my eye to my jaw which turned me into a budget bond villain.

A nig would just blast you with a right hand and send you sprawling because you'd be too confused about which system to use. Pick one grappling and one striking, or one hybrid system and stick with it. The average person doesn't have enough time to become proficient in all of those styles.

What do you mean?

Obama and his country club buddies?

Come at me. My neighbors and I can all see the body and everyone, including your people, can wonder why the story is never reported in the news.

I use a mix of all of them. I focus on counters, grapples, and devastating pinpoint strikes.

I once took a kick, grabbed it, threw him forward, leaped on him with a downwards knee, and pushed my thumb into his kidney.

You mean those 3 spaghetti lords over here?
Taze the first one sufficiently enough to have him watch his two girlfriends get fucked in the butt by that cute yellow hydrant.

Do you ever wonder why certain cities, certain parts of certain cities, are more secure than others? Do you really think it's random?

If it works it works, but beware! Some stuff only works on the untrained. I once had some lad who did krav maga for years try and stop my punches. Only messing about with him, but he couldn't catch the snapping jab, couldn't block the hook, hadn't even seen an uppercut by the looks of it, and didn't notice the kick at his knee. It was a bit of a wake up call for him really, one thing to know techniques but it's a lot different trying to put them into practice against someone who know's what he's doing.

Criminal activity differs in neighborhoods because of people of lower income and lower class in those neighborhoods, those places usually have lower rent, so...that

It's more to do with nigger and shitskin concentrations.

True. I have no good answer for that. I am sympathetic because I can imagine and no one behind their gated walls want a to be run over. I am still on your side.

Defend myself, if possible. If not just take it, it's three vs one and I'm not healthy.

*wants

>Cherry picking
>hurr durr, I'm user and I'm retarded

I'm going for a bit so you will be spared humiliation. But look at this.

And then you woke up and realized you wet the bed again.

Kill 3 niggers

>Pop 1,240
Holy shit, you ARE retarded...

Ah shit, meant to reply to Guess I'm retarded too.

throw some watermelon, fried chicken and purple drank across the street

Yeah, you are.

Blacks suck

>comparing a town of 1100+ people to one that has 11000+ people
You went full retard

WTF?

Mexican is not a race you stupid cunt, they are classified as white because of this, and Spanish=white.

Mexicans aren't spanish you idiot, they are a mix between native Americans and Spanish for the most part. Spanish people are white you fucking vantablack nigger Amerimutt Jew faggot.

Those niggas dindunuffin did they?

>Spanish people are white
What the fuck did I just say?

>Those niggas dindunuffin did they?
No, they probably did, but you using a cherry picked Sup Forums infographic is what makes you a retard.

Spanish people are white, and Mexicans aren't spanish, they just speak it. The same way I'm English and white but you're a brown Amerimutt who speaks English.

Muh cherry picking! Evidence is evidence you coon

View Park-Windsor HIlls isn't so much a town as a neighbourhood that is literally in the middle of Los Angeles. Inglewood is less than a 10-minute walk away.

google.com/maps/place/View Park-Windsor Hills, CA, USA/@33.9970591,-118.3920136,13853m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c2b779f64fd8a9:0x25345583bbc74a58!8m2!3d33.9929545!4d-118.3491169

Beattyville, population 1300, is in the middle of a forest. The nearest city is a 2 hour drive away.

>Spanish people are white, and Mexicans aren't spanish
>Mexicans aren't spanish
>they are a mix between native Americans and Spanish
>Aren't spanish
Tell me something, are you sure you don't have nigger in you?

>Muh cherry picking! Evidence is evidence you coon
Sure, but when it is heavily swayed, it becomes retarded evidence

Nice sources

Because part=all doesn't it you stupid mutt? Like when you lot say 'I'm white' you really mean your great grandparent was a half black half Irish mongrel

I'm going now, you're all safe to post nonsense and have your stupid politically correct circle jerk in peace. Be ready for the next tranny penis thread.

>Because part=all doesn't it you stupid mutt?
Yes, that's how it works, if you have X of something, you are part of that X.
Like I said, you sure you don't have nigger in you? Probably a mutt yourself, huh?

AYO FUK U ITS DA GOVEMENTS DAT MAKE ME COMIT CRIME DEY PUT A GOVEMENTS CHIPS IN BLAK BABIE HEADZ AT BIRTH AND TELL US 2 DO CRIME

back to your echo chamber, snowflake
>>Sup Forums