What does Sup Forums think of XXXTentacion?

What does Sup Forums think of XXXTentacion?

Specifically his sadder songs?

He's a loser who beats women and his music sucks.

did he do this because he has problems or just because he could?

After listening to him extensively I feel like he's just forgettable. He's got a lot of catchy (not good) instrumentals but the moment he opens his mouth I feel the need to do anything else.

Over hyped by teenage girls and nothing else.

His music is bland, unoriginal and annoying.
I can't stand his singing voice or his rapping voice for that matter.
Whiney teenager, angsty garbage.
He's also quite a questionable person...

he thinks hes woke but hes not

his aggressive shit was actually good

his sad shit really exposes his lack of musical creativity and unoriginality

fpbp

yeah this
the agressive songs and the stuff with skimask is the only reason anyone gave half a shit about 17, that shit is worse than lil peep

He's a couple steps ahead of the other people in his scene, but he's still not very good. 17 wasn't remarkable, but I suppose it wasn't bad either, which by default makes it better than whatever Lil Peep & Lil Pump are doing nowadays.

i honestly don't care that he beats women. that has absolutely no bearing on how i perceive an artist's art. and it shouldn't for you either.

that said, his music is complete trash

hilariously shitty ultragarbage

>Facts

If he didn't beat people no one would talk about him

I mean, there's no problem in beating woman since they cheated on you, but I agree with the last statement.

Never heard a second of his music but he looks fucking retarded and that's all I need to know

CAN'T KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS
UH
YA
UH
YA
UH
YA
UH
YA
UH
YA

I'd listen to 17 if only to be able to criticise his gay ass music. It's like 20 minutes and really comes and goes. You can play it in the background, but his music is of the quality of what you'd expect someone who looks like him would make. There's actually a part where he sounds like he's gonna break down and cry when he says this at the beginning of the album XD

>17
>My collection of nightmares, thoughts, and real life situations I've lived
>17 is the number tattooed on the right side of my head
>My own personal number
>Soon to be explained in future interviews or instances
>By listening to this album, you are literally, and I cannot stress this enough, literally entering my mind
>And if you are not willing to accept my emotion and hear my words fully, do not listen
>I do not value your money
>I value your acceptance and loyalty
>Here is my pain and thoughts put into words
>I put my all into this, in the hopes that it will help cure or at least numb your depression
>I love you
>Thank you for listening
>Enjoy

Let me fix this

>I mean, there's no problem in beating women. Just don't get caught

Perfect

Ehhhh... I think overall when you boil it down to the question "is his music good or not" the answer is yes.

Me frankly I love his shit, he brung a new type of suicidal-depressed-aggressive rap that has not seen before in the mainstream rap. its basically like making the white kid punk goth ect** palatable to a generation of trappers.

however most if his sad songs are admittedly repetitive and predictable. and dont hold that much emotional substance. (some of them hit too close to home a little bit)

could've been good

"Look at me" is a really catchy song tho

you dont seem to have a very good understanding of his scene at all