This "transgender" thing.. Is such an idiotic movement or whatever you want to call it

This "transgender" thing.. Is such an idiotic movement or whatever you want to call it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPP_In40at4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

faggots

I totally understand gays, lesbians and transsexual but the transgender thing about they "think" or "feel" they are the opposite gender of what they are born is ridiculous.

Acceptance of mental illness isn't a movement

How long is it going to take until we stop glorifying mental illness?

We used to have places for people like this.

It is gender dysphoria. As simple as it gets. This transgender thing want to claim I am a boy when really they were born with a cooter. If this is the case then why cant they say I am a female today and also I think I "feel" I am 12 years old today and maybe tomorrow I will be 65 years old. So one day I can not go to jail because I am a minor and the next I can get my senior discount and go into the girls locker room to stair at all the naked girls. This rants is a little sidetracked but still showing how ridiculous this transgender thing is

'Allies' Wtf
Where is the Axis then? Fucking racists opressing me

Absolutely disgusting. Pence needs to step his game up.

>"Don't label me, you CIS scum!"
>facebook has 71 gender identities
>"Don't label me, you CIS scum!"

>want to cut off random body part
you are mentally ill and doctors will not do it.
>want to cut off benis because Im really a gurl !
ok not a problem you brave special snowflake. We respect you !

>It's a mental illness
But you're not a psychologist...
>IT'S A MENTAL ILLNESS
You're at no position to say it is-
>MENTAL ILLNESS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's called common sense. If I think I'm an Apache Helicopter, and go around screaming "I'M A HELICOPTER, BITCH!" in people's faces, they're gonna call me retarded, or mentally ill. Same fucking thing with a guy who wants to get his dick cut off to feel pretty. They're retarded. Literally.

Just as it was common sense to believe being gay was a mental illness back in the gay old days?

"gender dysphoria"

the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex

its fine just need to improve our methods not being passable sucks

I'M A HELICOPTER, BITCH!

i'm an alcoholic but i since i'm not a psychologist i guess i'm wrong.

So this is the goto for this then? If they want to snip their dicks off and call themselves a woman, so be it. It's strange, sure, but if it makes them happy.

>idiotic movement
It's a movement, alright.

At least people that were "gay" accept who they are. Transgender want to claim they are something they are not. If they were born with a penis they are a Male. If they are born with a vagina they are Female. As simple as it gets... It is called "Biology"

You're right, you're not, so you still can't call yourself an alcoholic until you're diagnosed correct?

It is a heritable disorder that is treatable through therapy, so yes, you have to be a psychologist to correctly diagnose you for being an alcoholic, an official boozer if you will.

im pretty sure that homose4xuals are "born" that way without any need to re adjust their genitals. the fact of the matter is that more common than not most transgender folk who go with the snip regret it deeply later. its only whilst they are recieving attention and egged on to go ahead with it by supportive peers that they feel a sense of self worth. once they are what they thought they wanted to be the novelty wears off and no one gives a fuck because the support is neccassary now they have what they want...or thought they wanted.

But you don't seem to understand what they're talking about...

Yes, people are born either male or female (or in rare scenarios intersex e.g Hermaphrodites), that's not being disputed. Gender identity is a psychological understanding of what you identify with, that's what is being questioned and asking for not to be beaten because someone is that way.

If a man wants to snip his dick off and looks like woman they are transsexual and still a man.. just one that looks like a woman. But to claim they are a gender other than what they are born as is idiotic

lmao nice

youtube.com/watch?v=OPP_In40at4
It's always been that simple.The basics.

>asking for not to be beaten because someone is that way.
And we're asking them to stop being flaming faggots so we don't feel the need to beat them. Seems reasonable.

Not really... Because you're still calling them faggots.

They're not responsible for your behavior because you can't control the need to prove your masculinity by beating up people you don't think are normal. Unless you're a skinhead, then you may as well be a wild animal from all that brainwashing you give yourself.

Who said anything about being beaten???
It is a simple matter of "Biology"
If you are born a male, well you will ALWAYS be a male.
If you are born a female, you will ALWAYS be a female. People can look however they want but I do not accept the fact they want me to believe they are born a male and now they feel like they are a woman. It is preposterous

They're not asking you to accept how they believe or not they are the opposite gender of their birth, they're asking to not be treated like shit, which seems fair.

Even if you see it as preposterous, they're still going to believe they are who they are, even if you don't understand it.

>Even if you see it as preposterous, they're still going to believe they are who they are, even if you don't understand it.
That's the thing though. you say they're going to believe they are who they are, but they're trying to be something they're not. No amount of dick-cutting-off or artificial penis is going to change who they are. Just their outward appearance, and in most cases, like Jenner, not convincingly.

I would not treat them like shit at all. I simply think their claim is delusional that they cant accept what they truly are.

I don't really think it's a matter of trying to be convincing, it's really more a matter of just doing what they feel is more at tune to who they are.

Granted, Betty White looks more like a woman than Caitlyn "Buckle up buckeroo" Jenner, but again, it's their body to deal with. It's their choice whether or not to do these things, that's mostly what it boils down to.

Do I understand why someone would want to get body modifications? Not really, because I'm not into that stuff.
Do I understand why someone would want to snip their dick off and call themselves shirley? Absolutely not, but hey, if that makes you feel better and as long as you know what you're doing.

Agreed, if you take a sample of their DNA. They will come up as the gender they were born. Not what their feelings are about it.

I think you missed a post dude, it's not a matter of bilogical gender, it's a matter of gender identity.

Well here is my "age identity" I am 16 years old and I will go to high school to have sex with girls there. Yes of course I am joking and making a mockery because also this gender identity is a joke

Jenner was on an Olympic team at a time of vast roiding, probably fucked up his hormonal balance in the process a la matt kroc resulting in him thinking he's a woman.

It has gotten completely out of hand. Also ,nice trips.

this guy gets it

They do have a mental illness whether it's in the DSM or not.

/thread

>understands gays, lesbians, sexual deviants that used to be put to death
>transsexuals--literally an abomination
>doesn't understand "transgender" where a person doesn't feel what you feel

Trannies should kill themselves. But so should retarded faggots like you.

>Acceptance of mental illness isn't a movement
bullshit

Well to put it easier for you to understand with your underdeveloped brain that is unable to comprehend things. Someone that is gay or lesbian or transsexual can do whatever they want with their body. But someone wanting to claim they are the opposite gender they were born because they "FEEL" like they are whatever gender they claim they are is idiotic.

If I feel like a lesbian man, I am one. Feminism FTW!

Any women with vaginas still exist? Back in my day men were men and women were women. Period. Maybe I am mistaken but new genitals didn't appear out of nowhere right? I've only seen penises and vagina's. Penis goes in vagina. It's not rocket science. It's like when I milk my chickens, I can't milk a rooster because he is male. If I put a dress on him he still has no milk. So please for the love of the one and only god, explain exactly how believing you're magically a woman makes you any different than a rooster in a dress. I feel like America is taking crazy pills. Why can't you just have sex like the god wants. I'm literally surrounded by morons...

As simple as it gets

"BRUCE" Jenner

>YO NAME IS BRUCE!

he/she/it disgusts me.
not only because its a lardassian,
but because its ugly, hipocritical, a total douchebag and self-important.
...having said that, i am curious to see what it looks like nekkid! lol
I hope someone offers it a ton of money so we can have a good puke.

Someone needs to call it what it is: Gender Appropriation.

the diceman said it...
theres no such thing as trans-testicles.
you either suck cock...or you don't suck cock.
end of story.

can you imagine the fun Mengele would have if he found one of these in the concentration camp?!

wwyd

I've gone back and forth on this. I have some ideas though.

1) Being attracted to something (women, men, etc) is to some extent out of our control, at least in terms of instinct. Sure, there are social things that amplify or diminish certain things, but if a person is straight or gay it can be difficult to do anything to make their instincts of attraction change to another team. So, I accept people who are straight, gay, lesbian and all the rest because there still isn't enough evidence psychologically to do anything about the differences of attraction, if anything should be done at all.

2) Identification. The difficulty that I see here is that those who want to identify as something that they are not seem to think that having this identity accepted by their society will make them happy. In many cases, and certainly when it comes to reassignment surgery, you see that after all the operations, all the hormonal changes, these people are still not happy, and in many cases commit suicide. That's where for me the evidence seems to suggest a kind of mental or psychological illness that could be treated.

The toughest thing really is to determine if treatment is something that will make the individual happier, or if it's simply a stopgap for another, deeper problem. It's honestly a tough one...

Replace milking the chickens with getting eggs and this actually is 100% accurate.

We call everyone faggots. It's got nothing to do with being gay,

Well, that's the thing is the medical community at large has determined that traditional therapy for transsexual people has unequivocally failed, and the only thing that brings them relief is transition.

Absolutely right. It's a matter of allowing feelings and dreams to get in the way reality and needs. It's an attempt for the minority to rule the majority and the politicians are eating it up because they can use the turmoil and confusion as a way to misdirect the public into worrying about issues like what bathroom a made up group of people should use when they represent less than 1/2 of 1 percent. It's Orwellian mind control at its best. The trans problem is that we are giving them attention and making it acceptable. There are 2 genders. Period.

Yes, but unfortunately we're beginning to see just how much transition can fail as well. I'm not saying that there is a good answer at all, as I don't think we've figured out what that answer is. But there is unfortunately an ever growing number of cases of people who went through a successful transition and still have the same rates of depression that they had before. The suicide usually happens because they themselves realize that even with a full transition they're still not happy. That's a horrifying thing to consider for those of us who have never had this problem...imagine going through all of it, only to find that it doesn't solve the problem. I'd kill myself too...because at that point I'd be thinking, 'well, there's nothing that can help'.

Yes, but the hardships of people have always been used as a political tool for expansion or success. As for the bathroom thing, I think it's pretty simple; there should be male, female, and all-inclusive. In other words, men should use men, women should use women, and someone who doesn't want their gender to be 'an issue' should just use the 'all-inclusive'. (in the same way that they have handicapped bathrooms, or bathrooms where you can change an infant's diapers). It's not that difficult. But the root of the problem is the fact that men can urinate standing up while women require a stall. That's ultimately what this is all about, and that's why women's washrooms always have long lineups and why they're always jealous of men's washrooms.

There will always be perverts who want to spy on others using the bathroom, but they are a VERY small % of the normal bathroom users.

You got some sources that aren't from NARTH that support the statement that depression/suicide rates stay the same?

Years ago it was fashion as fuck to have fucking thin eyebrows. So every girl shaved and waxed and pulled their eyebrows to a thin line. Now thick and bushy eyebrows are cool and all the girls cry because they can’t grow them anymore due to years of mutilation.

Imagine a few years in the future when trans isn’t cool anymore.

> dolls or cars are not just for girls or boys, it has nothing to do with their gender
> „I knew I was actually a girl since my early childhood, I always played with dolls and wanted to wear dresses“

My point was referring to the 'depression' rates, not suicide, and as for the sources, this is coming through some of the papers that I've had to proof over the past 2 years, but the data is very important for my line of work. They're American in origin, and not politically correct for the universities that the professors are tenured in, so the only thing I can say is 'trust me', though of course that doesn't really hold water in a serious conversation like this. If you'd like to disregard it, I completely understand. Like a lot of research, it'll eventually come out when the time is right.

As for suicide, this isn't researched to the depth it needs to in order to influence the psych community, for obvious reasons. Right now there is a need, a very powerful and well funded need to give the impression of being 'progressive'. You know this is the case, I don't need to convince you of it. However in the psych community this can create havoc because certain areas of research are supported and others stifled, and when we're dealing with treatment of any kind, we need the right stats, not the politically right stats. You understand?

I understand it sounds evasive, but people doing real work and real research need to be protected, because they're ultimately doing this to help people who need it, not to tell society what is right and what is a mental illness. We all want to help people who need help...but sometimes that help is not recognized for what it is.

Great, now find me one person that actually said both of those things and you might have a point.

The usual feminist says the first and defends the second

>a character I made up in my mind does this
Good for you

I'm a male with a vulva. Choking, on salted sea water, gasping for words while drowning in desperation ... a plethora of stories I want to speak, shout, let OUT.

I grew up hating my genitals. Part of this was related to my childhood gender dysphoria and the rest was related to shame around vulvas that aren't picture-perfect-pussies. Yes, I'm GOING to go there.

I spent my adolescence to teen years trying to alter my genitals from blow drying away the moistness of insecurity, tightly tucking protruding parts to create the perfect slit to radically researching underage surgery to cut my shame away.

I came out as male, as me, at 16. My medical transition started at 18/19 (testosterone hormone therapy followed by top surgery)... At first, I was heart spent on getting bottom surgery. Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a penis. Heck I'll even settle for a packer in my stocking. Christmas never came.

/thread

I can take screenshots too

It's fucking dumb and obnoxious. Transfagz.

Good for you idiot

Missing the point entirely, or just ignoring it, hmm?

You think you made a point?

Don't let liberals fool you, 99% of well minded, brain intact individuals don't fall for this nonsense either. Take satisfaction and comfort in the FACT that Caitlyn Jenner, that sick nigger, will die a man, it might make you feel a little better :)

this!

Exactly as much of a point as the first person did.

Just ignore them, if you see an obvious Tranny in public don't speak to them. Think about it this way: they're effectively taking themselves out of the genepool while also risking aids.

do you think they're mistaken? mentally ill? perverted?

i don't think they're faking it

Most gay people I know don't want to be grouped with these people.

I saw a tranny today at the gas station.

I mean like wtf.
Just some white millennial dude wearing a skirt pumping gas...

Some how, my life doesnt seem so bad. Millennial are so fucked up right now. Makes me feel sad for them. All they have been spoon fed is that being white makes you an asshole racist deserved to be cucked pussy.

Sad state the USA is in....

I keep hearing the same, all the gay folks I know can't stand this trans business, and lumping them in hurts them.

Agree, but someone way way above is the one that brought up gays into this thread.

Theres one near where I live. See him every now and then. Just a fat guy with long hair wearinf dresses. He doesnt even try to look female