I like an artists music

>I like an artists music
>They are a Trump supporter that's getting shilled by the alt-right
Should i accept this and keep listening to their music? If so, how do i learn to accept this?

if you actually liked kanye you would know that he denounced trump back in january

That's extremely good to hear.

But there are more artists who are Trump supporters that i like the music of

Bump

Name them then

If you enjoy their music then don’t give a shit unless they shove it in constantly

He never denounced Trump. He deleted his tweets about him but that doesn't necessarily mean that he no longer supports him (he used to delete a lot of tweets)

>shilled by the alt-right
wait I thought the alt right hated it when celebrities had opinions?

Many of them i thought were supporting Trump have actually cleared up that they don't support Trump.

I like some of Azealia Banks songs i guess

This
His jewish advisors just told him it's not good marketing to make political statements like that

Kanye said he didn't even vote but if he DID he would've voted for Trump over Hillary. How does that make him a Trump supporter lmao
>B-but he met with Trump to discuss Chicago crime rate!
So? Are you supposed to not work with someone because they don't fully reflect your own beliefs? That's incredibly stupid and childish.

hehe ((((((they)))))) did it

dont let politics influence your musical enjoyment, period

the alt right and most of the people in it are dumb as rocks and shitty people, but an artist being alt right shouldnt matter to you whatsoever if their music is good

to be completely fair it just seems like he was prepared to give him a chance and didnt like the direction the presidency took

We all know all the managers of mainstream black musicians are jewish, let's not kid ourselves

>His Jewish advisors
???

Where is this meme that Jaws hate Trump coming from? His daughter is married to a Jew, he supports Israel way more than Obama did, and he gives all kinds of tax cuts for the rich. Dumb post.

Then someone as outspoken as him would say so

Exactly. Because there are none except for Ted Nugent and Kid Rock. And who really gives a fiddlers fuck about either of them.

He removed those tweets around the time Trump started with the travel ban. I hardly think that would've been a coincidence

How low IQ are you? It's about business, I know Trump is a kosher as fuck

>lol dude it's all 5D chess

Or you could not give a shit about politics and what musicians think about them

he been at his least outspoken in a long time after the breakdown stuff and going off twitter

>linking me to Sup Forums
I'm not a neo-nazi

>the (((alt-right))) liking hip-hop
So this is the power of plebbit intellectuals

My mistake

Politics

Stop talking about politics on Sup Forums

They do, but only """ironically""". It's all :dumb nigger shit" so they can't explicitly like it but if you only ironically like it, that's fine. Yeah, there's a lot who don't like it at all, but there's also a lot who do.

Paul Joseph Watson likes Hopsin and liked Eminem before his Trump freestyle.

The alt-right will listen to rappers if they slightly or fully support their opinions

>being this insecure in your tastes and political opinions

He's not alt-right

I'm so secure in my political opinions that i know that those fully supporting Trump are scum

If you like their music, you should never let their politics get in the way of enjoying their music.

Bump

When was the last time we heard Kanye speak?

One day I hope you learn the world isn't just black and white

Yes.
You just do.