How do i get rid of my acne for good

How do i get rid of my acne for good

stop being a faggot

Best joke 2018

Accutane. Pretty harsh stuff but it's the only thing that will definitely clear acne. For most people for the rest of their lives.

dubs dont lie

dump a towel on some steaming hot water and use said towel as pillow (make sure its not drenching with water first tho you dumb fucking animal)
do this for a couple of days, the steam from the water will do wonders

remove your skin

Wash your pillowcase every week

Don't eat fast food

Take a shower at least every other day (at LEAST)

Use loofah to scrub face when in shower

Stop eating bread and wheat products and order Fish Flex 250mg, take 2 a day one in morn and one at night. Warning dont take Fish Flex if allergic to penicillin

stop eating chocolate and greasy food like pizza and you should be fine

kys

forgot to mention that popping any sits or pimples will end up leaving scars or spots on your skin

shave that 12 yo mustache then we talk

grow older

Semen facials. Trust me a doc told me once that this is the key and what most of the perception meds use. The trick is the fresher the better and it cannot be your or your body will ready to the anitbodies in it and make it worse. So best bet get someone to jack on your face.

yep

500 mg cephalexin twice daily for 10 days followed by 250 mg cephalexin once daily for 30 days. See if it comes back. If not, repeat the low dose.

Look up acne.org and buy the kit

You've only got a few options
>Wait for your hormones to balance out.
>Cut as much sugar as possible out of your diet. Fast food, also.
>Wash your face once every morning and once every night with some acne soap.

Kill yourself?

Put a towel on your pillow. I've heard miraculous things.

Also, hit a tanning bed periodically (you're already a faggot, so fuck it) and dry your skin out a bit.

Have health insurance? See a dermatologist. They can give you the same spot treatment that's got the same shit as the over the counter stuff but at a higher %

Don't take accutane! Haven't you ever seen late night TV commercials?

Im only doing one of those cuz im broke

this. im part of the small percentage that got acne after use, but I just started doing a retnal and wash, and it cleared up.

have sex