If a woman asked you to wear pic related, would you do it for her...

If a woman asked you to wear pic related, would you do it for her? Or would you let selfish pride get in the way of pleasing her?

If you're okay with using toys (including vibrators and dildos), shouldn't you be okay with wearing one?

I don't think so. I think it would be shameless request.

However, me and my girlfriend do use extremely big dildoes to make her cum very hard. We even have sex actually and she teases me how she can't feel me. Next day she is tight as fuck again and all is good.

yes. i have a small dick. i must make do with the tools available.

Holy shit, that's a punishment.

Those things look uncomfy as fuck.

I hate it when my eggs get squeezed.

Damn right I would, means I can play vidya and not have to concentrate on keeping a boner.

Separating the chastity aspect that seems to go hand-in-hand, what if she needed a little something more and was trying to be honest about it? Give her the big stuff first, then fuck each other without toys.

>Next day she is tight as fuck again

lol... sure thing bud

rofl

That's how muscles work mate.

If it's selfish to get off, isn't it selfish of her to get off as well.

that's not what he was saying. its not her getting off versus you getting off, its her getting off versus your own pride

fuckin dingus

Yes. D/s stuff is pretty damn hot as long as it isn't cuck shit.

Your pride... if your pride is attached to your dick you need to rethink your life.

silly question here, but why would any woman ask you to wear pic related? and why would you remotely even consider it?

>tfw you realize you're with the wrong woman

My bf is about 4" long x 6" around, so 1) I'd never want or need (or could handle) him wearing a sheath, and 2) he wouldn't be able to fit in one.

>6" around,
I think you need some elementary math classes user.

6 inches circumference, it's high but exists.

is circumference a challenging concept for you?

My dick isn't long but it's too wide for those things
But i would love the feeling of fucking a woman and don't be able to cum, just as edging

She might want a little more? If my wife could convincingly wear artificial huge tits for a few hours during sex, damn right I'd ask her to let me experience that.

i agree, it is stupid to put all of one's pride in one's dick, however, there are many many many people who think this way

no, I only use toys that are smaller than me

Hes got a cheese wheel for a penis?

i'd inquire that maybe her flappy snatch doesnt need to be stretched out any further if she requires a forearm to climax. Its like a runaway greenhouse effect that applies to sluts.

no feel = no deal

My girl hates condoms, she begs for the feeling of the flesh. So yeah, I would do it to tease her. Hehe.

no one measures dicks by circumference, normal people measure diameter

it's not a forearm, these things only add 1-3 inches in length and about 1.5 inches in girth

If by chance, one day, you walk into a hardware store and ask for pipe using circumference, they will laugh at you.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind using something like that every now and then, so long as she can also please me.
Maybe a one week on one week off deal, everyone wins.

Its you getting off vs her getting off. If she cant get off to your own dick then maybe you do more fore play or eat her out.
But to sacrifice your pleasure just so she can get off makes you a fucking cuck pussy boi and you deserve depression.
Live by the motto. I got mine, if you didnt get yours thats your fault

>She might want a little more?
maybe use your hand to fist her or get a dildo to fuck her with? if that dont work then i guess she's with the wrong guy, or you're with the wrong woman.

Why not?
It should be fun to stuff someone with a massive dildo

>hyperbole
Maybe if she was a mother of four i could understand better, but if your pussy cant even accommodate an average dick what good is it. I'd recommend less nigger dick. Please Help stop the spread of HIV

Wrong order for the guys enjoyment
More fair to finish off with toys
Then everyone is happy

>ruined

You are dilusional

I think you're in the minority here. Usually dildos are sold by length x circumference. If diameter is given, it's rare.

know whats funny about this type of woman, they're always skinny above 4/10 and up. proving that women simply can't be satisfied if they have any options remotely better than you.

/thread

>Usually dildos are sold by length x circumference.
that would make sense in a market where women are the primary target, because as established, women, in general, suck at measurements

seriously, just use your hand

I have never heard of dick diameter being used. You can literally, physically measure the circumference of a dong. To calculate it's diameter you need an abacus, therefore it's impractical.

literally nobody measures dicks by diameter.

I have to be honest That looks like fun.

But if she's demanding you wear a sheath to get off, that's selfish. No mortal man can get off that way, so it's the male wanting to get off and not have to satiate the sluts thirst for kilometers of dick or being a cuck to a piece of plastic for the sluts selfish need for metric tons of phallus for her gaping maw.

Selfish pride? I'd go date a less mentally-ill bitch.

I think toys are fun. If she is demanding it all the time then I'm out but if it is just of the fun then sure lets play.