youtu.be/DuEmV8YJNxA
youtu.be/sGL5SXrCFXk
youtu.be/7Hhl9QTx5SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still here

claim~

Claiming my gril Christ-chan again.

Claimed.

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori
how do you see it being obnoxious

claim

CLAIMU!

Jiiiiiiii

May will pass, half of the community will be gone, Sayori would still be here, you know.

Talking about his plan prepared for June, then June will come and Sayori will talk about his plan that he prepared for July, and so on.

inb4 ''Guys, Louise made me give up on it''
>''Welcome back''

youtu.be/_ZUCxG3I01I

nice horn

>A Ninetails watches from a distance

You stopped posting

the quality went up

You start posting

The quality goes ''ok''

please don't cry but is the truth

>June
I thought it was february

Financial distress is key.

Welcome back, by the way.

>-HUGS-
You came!

Cute

thanks
i ran out of (new) shion images to use

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Yeah, the joke was that May will come and he will still be saying he is going to do it next month.

Jesus, you guys are stupid.

Oh. Sorry Junjun
Everything will be okay
You're falling behind. That emotionless face is nowhere near smug
Not smug. Just angry and droolling a bit
Hell yeah

takes less time to write and i'm a lazy piece of shit

I'd wire you money but you wouldn't do it anyways

Figured

I see it as being obnoxious because you're posting a giant wall of text just so that people will see you. It's really unnecessary, and really unpleasant.

Ehh what? give up? plan?

comrade chen, did you have a little too much fun at a party?

tis fiiiiinnneeeee

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

youtu.be/DuEmV8YJNxA

Are you talking about last thread, last month, or in general? Either way it's probably true

duke!
buy some more

Klonata

People are retarded anyways and wouldn't remember, I feel like the last month you've corrected people that you're bi multiple times to people and those same people just assume you're 100% gay the next day.

Oh hecc, please accept my apologies, user. I have failed to deliver s m u g.

Oh, you aren't aware of this thread's January subject?

Sayori's death it is. He said he was going to suicide but he didn't. So everyone calls him an attention whore now.

:) smile btw

Yomi-dono.

Lousie offered you money not to, say you won't, get the money, then do it anyway

Well anons, I'm gonna go and eat some spaghetti. See you all in a few.

He constantly told Mediator he's not into women

>caring about who posts
nigga just close your eyes lol

Welcome back.

(You)
ffs, this again. I see little difference between canadians and americans, you're just a snow yankee to me dear comrade!

hm okay, and wtf does comrade Louise have to do with this then?

I've always said I was aiming for the end of february.
Don't be warping my words now.

I didn't respond though! I just happened to read when things started getting out of hand. Now pain.
Buddha have mercy.

I wasn't aware when are you going to do it

I was just aware you are going to do it

Because every single day

Since fucking December

You keep talking about it

>

Yay
Hmmm
You're trying. I'll take cute too
Hi there
Take care them Christ chan

Louise was dumb enough to think he could pay some random person on the internet enough to not kill himself.

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

youtu.be/sGL5SXrCFXk

What's for dinner?
I smile every time I see chen ^-^

Then maybe you're delusional, because that subject hasn't popped it's head up until two days ago.

And here you are bringing it up again.

Supper was a while ago

I did! I'll be around all night unless I start using my monitor to play Bloodborne because then I can't read Sup Forums.
very cute

nonono, mexicans are sand yankees. You're a snow yankee

neato

wait what? so she paid sayori?

Lilly claimed.
still lurking

no need to reply to chen, these are just threads, he cares too much about them

She wanted to help him out of it

But there is no way to help someone out of attention whoring

I understand

Is that you on your Discord avatar?

You don't really want to do this, do you?

You're too sweet to be lurking.

no sayori turned them down because he had integrity
i think anyways

>anonymously insulting someone

top lel

you want smug? we will reach levels of smug not even thought possible.

Except I reaaaaally don't want to be a yankee.

it's fine, i don't care too much about it anyway

because i'm not. I don't want to date one. I told him i can fuck one and wouldn't date one
that and the "I wish i can meet someone like you" left me with no other thing to say tbh

Going to do a new run??
Yo yo.
Hello Lilly.

I'm here. You can ask me directly if you want to.

Go for it.

thank you all

i needed that

youtu.be/7Hhl9QTx5SQ

cutie cabbit
what the heck is supper?
ok

no it's my avatar :o

hi me sayori

she never shot you down like that you're both just dense af

cut me sayori

reply to me sayori

I'm back, anons!

insert joke about Dwayne Johnson saying "You're Welcome" here.

Ahh gotya, guess Louise was being nice.

fiiiinnneeeee capitalist siberian, better?

not really much to ask comrade cheeselander. But I am pretty fucking curious what's with that user spamming for your attention the whole time.

anytime comrade

why are you cheating on kate like this :(

It's ok, we are here for you

yeah because I want to play The Old Hunters content. I didn't do it on my first run because I got wrapped up in the story quests.

I think about this every day

Stop lurking and make some food like popcorn
Yes
I like
>
Welcome back

literally who are you me sayori

what do you mean shooting me down

You and me both. I have no clue what their deal is with me.

Don't heavily rely on the answers given by an user, though.
I can be blunt and honest about my situation.

>capitalist siberian

You guys literally killed her.

Nice.

can i not be friends with a sociopath me sayori

So you friendzone her and she kills herself
How Tragic

I mean... Yes... That'll do.

No idea.

literally always talking about how she was abused and shit
sure blame it on others

me sayori me sayori

>Mi Liu is butthurt that his "girlfriend" left

yeah sure just friends

Look for the umbilical cord pieces!
Dubs dubs trips.
Also, you're drooling...

>Go for it.
>Twisting my words
>You bought this up

I can hardly tell the difference between Sachi's posts and yours in this moment.

Maybe you should start talking to them, you two will probably get along pretty well.

gud, so now it's either comrade capitalist siberian, not corrupt russky or comrade musician.

Well if ya want to tell you go ahead, but it's none of my business so it's entirely up to you and your cheese.

add me on discord Nobody#5930 me sayori

Evening meal

Who's sachi?

thanks me sayori