My girlfriend cheated. What do i do. We have two kids and she confessed this tonight. It happened 3 years ago

My girlfriend cheated. What do i do. We have two kids and she confessed this tonight. It happened 3 years ago

Please help

Leave her.

>gf
>three years ago
>two kids
>GF
>GF
Just end your beta cucked life.

Is it a reoccuring thing?
If not, maybe you can work it out
inb4 I'm called a cuck

Vendetta, after that you are going to feel better.

tell her you're mad because she didn't film it.

proceed with life, become swinger, fuck everyone

Dna test

Give jezza a ring.

Right, who with? How and in what context?

There will be loads of people who say ditch the bitch. Think of your kids, your lifestyle and financial assets you may have tied up in the property or joint accounts.

Be clever, be very calm and calculated. Make no rash decisions.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. You'll have to decide for yourself if you stay together or not; given that you have kids, that throws a wrench in the works as far as just up and leaving her. If you do stay, however, she is not to be trusted ever again. Set up security cameras in your house so you can monitor coming anyone in or out, and consistently monitor all of her communication channels; cell phone calls and texts, social media, everything.

Op there's a lot of information that needs to be taken into account for.
This will lead to wether or not you should ditch her or work things out.

I'd also set up GPS tracking on her phone so you can tell where she goes. Track the miles on the vehicle she drives so you can tell if she's been driving unreasonable distances without her phone. Monitor any accounts she has to look for suspicious purchases.

Jay, go to bed and think it through tomorrow when you're sober.

dump her. she cheated once, she'll do it again

grab ya side hoe and have a 4way

You have two kids? Why arent you married? Are they yours?

>girlfriend
>kids
Your children are all bastards. You are probably a bastard.

Weve been together for 10 years. I knew she was acting weird since the infidelity so I knew she is regretful and I know her well enough to know shes being honest with me now. She gave him a handjob and let him touch her tits and pussy. She said she 'froze' and went along with it. Theres more to the story but I cant be arsed writing it out. She had no reason to tell me. So I know she is feeling guilty. I just want to know what anyone here has done with a cheating partner or any tips on how I should proceed

DNA test, leave, check yourself for STDs, be glad you aint married.

is your relationship based on sexual exclusivity or on emotional support?

if the first, ur fucked

if the second, did she have real feelings for this dude? why did it happen? could it happen again?

answer that shit and figure out whether there's any saving it.

dna test on the kids

I dont believe she did. Theres other stuff to the story that explains why she would do something like this. I know her very well and she doesnt hide her phone from me or anytging like that so I do believe it is a once off. Im just worried if I forgive her, I will regret it. Or how I can use this to my advantage

I already forgive and I am regreting. Think about your kids, they are going to suffer more without father than you without wife

I was with my ex for 10 years. We were engaged. And I found out she cheated on me. I didn't find evidence of a physical affair, but I did find chat logs of her with another dude, found that she was doing them over video and voice, and I found pictures exchanged. We didn't have kids and weren't married yet, so that bitch was thrown out on the curb. She kept it all hidden from me, even when I confronted her on it with the evidence (I didn't show her everything I had at first, because I wanted to see how much she'd keep hidden from me). It's the dishonesty that's the problem, doesn't matter how guilty she feels about it. If something happened, you speak up about it and you do so immediately. Regardless of whether or not she's feeling guilty about it, she was still able to keep it hidden from you, so what else is she hiding?

yeah... sorry dude, but it isn't a one-time-thing.

cheating is a pattern, not a mistake. she cheated once? she'll cheat again.

just dump her lying cheating ass, because you will regret it if you don't

Just rock that shit, open up your relationship and bang all the sluts you want to and let her bang all the dudes she wants to.

Say that your going to throw her and the kids out. Make her into your Sex slave.

Leave her and immediately contact a lawyer for the custody of your kids.

Stay for your kids. Keep your girl at arms length.

Go get laid a lot and enjoy the guilt-free pussy.

Demand your right to watch and okay or veto her next lover

The only answer is leave her, quickly, and without anger. You don't want to be picking up the pieces of your shitlife 5 years from now when you can handle it now.

Love your kids, but make a better family later, and this time, do it with someone who deserves your time. Get a little more choosey.

Or be a literal cuck. I'm not your mom.

Stop right there OP.

It's all bullshit. Stop believing her and stop humanizing her. Cheating is a symptom of a larger problem, and playing the game you're playing now isn't going to help you.

The bottom line: you have kids. Stick around for them. Go cheat and keep it hidden. It will make you feel like the playing field has been leveled, and less like a cuck, which I guarantee will be how you end up feeling in the long run if you continue down the path you seem to be on.

Forget about what your children's mother is or isn't doing. Be nice, but don't fuck her unprotected ever again. Don't get married either.

Live and learn from this.

Just to add: people seem to not be able to get over the idea that a spouse has cheated on them because they are still all wrapped up in the feels of it all. If kids are present, its a game changer. You can either choose to be broke and living apart from them, with what will likely amount to be almost zero interaction with them, or you can stay for your kids and eliminate the intimate portion of your relationship.

Good luck op.

tell us the details. i need new material to masturbate to

If the kids werent here, i would have left. I know its hard to believe, but I can tell shes being truthful. I know her very well. Of course, i can still be wrong in the long run, but im not leaving my kids. Im gonna keep her on a tight leash, and if she steps out of line, were done. O can forgivr once, when I believe shes honestly regretful, but i know if she even looks at a man differently its time to give her the boot. I just need some reassurance and advice on how to move forward and keep her in line

worst kind of people

OP if you feel like you gotta do this dump her IMO

leave the bitch, kids probably aren't even yours.

get some kind of hidden recording device.
first make sure it's not illegal to record someone without their knowledge.
then set it to record and get her talking about the cheating incident.
act like you just want to get it out in the open as part of the "healing process". chicks love bullshit like that.
then go to a lawyer.
you gotta end it with that cheating whore. with the evidence as proof of infidelity you should be good to go.

Hire someone to kill her.

The western world is matriarchal. If you try to end the relationship she's gonna keep the children, even though she's the wrong one. You don't deserve to be separeted from your children because of her whoreness, Your only option is to get her killed and keep your kids.

Dude, okay, so here's the fundamental part where you're wrong. And there's no easy way to change your way of thinking. You're wrong because the tight leash will hurt, not help. You're wrong because "if she does it again she's gone" means she will hide it better if she does it again. Women's faithfulness is always based on attraction and respect. Simply put, unless she's a rape victim or has no dad, a woman will close themselves off to advances fundamentally to a man that they genuinely want to be with, consciously and subconsciously. Jealousy or controlling nature of any kind REPELS women. It absolutely forces their hand, it almost MAKES them cheat. If your reaction here is to double down on this, all you're doing is setting yourself up for failure down the road. You've got to get outside of the now and see the past and future as a cycle. You could have stopped this from happening (TO YOU, NOT HER) 3 years ago and now you are here. Where will you be 3 years from now? You've got to get a little more pragmatic my dude.