It's a Carol acts like a complete fucking dumb ass irrational nigger bitch episode

>it's a Carol acts like a complete fucking dumb ass irrational nigger bitch episode

Why the fuck does Morgan keep saving this dumb cunt? Just fucking let her get eaten already...fucking Christ.

Also

>Michonne getting that Rick Dick
Does this mean she's not going to get dicked down by the King?

Does this mean Carol is going to end up getting blacked by the King or Morgan?

can we please get badass carol back ffs

Obviosuly Daryl and TObin going to get cucked by Tiger NIgga

Her whole character is a feminist fantasy mixed with psycho edgelord "ubermensch" wankery.

It's bad writing all round though. First they humanise the edgelord katana-wielding black girl, then they double down on the ludicrous characters with another edgy Japanese-troped black guy, a guy with an entirely domesticated tiger in a zombie apocalypse, and another "king" who somehow manages to make the largest profitable society in a post-apocalypse situation purely by preying on actually productive societies which somehow get by being full of fat gay women.

Daryl a fag anyway, you just know him and Merle got naked together just for warmth but they both had rock solid hard ons when they were full jungle survivor

>a domestically abused punchingbag cum-dumpster
>bad ass

Is this what cucks actually believe just because she had a few edgy moments? Where was that "badassery" at when Billy Bob was slapping her shit around and pounding her asshole raw around the campfire?

>barely two or three years after zombie shit started
>some nigger calling himself "king" and having a tiger pet
>some dumbass coach has a cult like following of hundreds of people
>some other group living in the middle ages around a castle surrounded with mud and stables, using spears as weapons
>all of this in a less than 500 miles radius
Hilarious

she was badass when she fucking blew up that cannibal camp you fucking autist

Sure she was you dumb fucking cuck

Carol and Michonne switched characters, only difference is that Carol was supposed to die when The Gov attacked the prison. Andrea was meant to be in Michonne's current position but the actress playing her was a bitch.

It's almost like it's fiction designed for entertainment

>the actress playing her was a bitch
She also wasn't cute enough to be Andrea

we could have had Dead Rising : The TV show

Everyone was pretty spot on when the casting was announced except Andrea, I did like how they foreshadowed her and Rick getting together in the pilot, no idea if that happened before they actually did in the comic but it was really neat moment.

That would be Dawn of the Dead the TV show. It's funny though how much Romero wanted to sue Capcom when the game really borrowed more from the remake than the original

Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to me like that?

>Tiger nigger
>Tigger

>cuck
Not sure you know what that word actually means.

WE

It was definitely before they got together in the comics, but Kirkman was on the writing team during Season 1, so it's entirely possible that it was on purpose.

i thought Carol committed suicide because Tyreese started fucking Michonne?

I always got the impression if they were still going to do the Dale/Andrea thing it'd be too 'creepy' for the Normies if a 50+ guy was fucking a 20 year old who was grieving for her dead sister.

Or just bringing her closer to Rick's age for their romance I dunno.

>Does this mean she's not going to get dicked down by the King?

Nah, she will. She and Rick will split up, and then Maggie will start to take over the comic-Andrea role and she will shack up with Rick.

How the fuck is Morgan "edgy." Are you retarded?

>shitting on the hottest piece of ass on the show

bitch ruined the show when she killed the cunny

The stupidness of the whole thing was explained dick face.

Embrace the contradiction

>watching filler episodes of a bad show
It's like you wanna be a faggot

>"Muh feelings" American won't go completely insane when they are forced to kill in order to survive
It's actually pretty mild compare to what would really happen.

Can the infection spread, when eaten, from those zombie stuffed pigs?

Or is it just a fuck you, take my shit imma make you suffer for it kind of thing

I swear she must be among the few women in history that peaked during their late 40's

Do we know what's killing them in the first place when they are bitten?Because everyone is already infected.