S/fur feral and music share. Anthro too if you want!

S/fur feral and music share. Anthro too if you want!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyI635o2pmk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=52
youtube.com/watch?v=USWQQxFZU7o&index=60&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=RBXpg5Ag3to
youtube.com/watch?v=Rrm1NdqCHl0&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=76
youtube.com/watch?v=AgCrwvHPw-M&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=77
youtube.com/watch?v=TG1pRNQAByI&index=78&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=55oU1gY4_ro
youtube.com/watch?v=O5WylcyuZkE&index=83&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=QjqAZ1Y6kh0
youtube.com/watch?v=BQeMxWjpr-Y&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=98
youtube.com/watch?v=TMHCw3RqulY
youtube.com/watch?v=RzVvAvEjMig&index=99&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=nop85GDiy3w&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=111
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmxlGhI2E9U
youtube.com/watch?v=9iu3XcULf_E
youtube.com/watch?v=2LOmFBBq4T0&index=30&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=sqJDbe9A36c&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=126
youtube.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk&index=144&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=mgy-9ixsZ84&index=152&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=1zNG63rf9LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE&index=164&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijk4j-r7qPA
youtube.com/watch?v=XINlEYXA3k0&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=134
youtube.com/watch?v=-3uvf0cn0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=S7_vH3H8LPI&index=157&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=lamVj1XaMts&list=PL70FB05BA4C30F8A8&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=WO9QwBldTW4
youtube.com/watch?v=y1BngLOA9Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=yXLL46xkdlY
youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU&index=45&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=mp-IZEFqrG0&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=53
youtube.com/watch?v=9GMjH1nR0ds&index=72&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5fBdpreJiU
youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=0fg08Hjwdo0&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=htgr3pvBr-I&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=eyI635o2pmk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=52

>True, but I still don't see the point if I'm never going to be happy or enjoy anything. Life just isn't for me.

You sound like you need to get enough money to move away from your family and clear your head.

OP's fag levels have reached a number far beyond our comprehension

I doubt it would help.

>Yes, maybe.
>We have saw what capitalism give to people.
>I think we are at a turn in our economy, because capitalism will not stay forever.
>I think we have to find an other way of life, because if the world is so fucked up now, It's the problem of capitalism.

No the problem is cronyism. Communism is the same thing. Most resources go to the rich, while the poor are always left with nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=USWQQxFZU7o&index=60&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

I'm running out of feral stuff, I have to lurk more.
youtube.com/watch?v=RBXpg5Ag3to

Try taking pharm grade fish oil. At least 7 grams per day or more. It cures depression and gives you very strong dreams. Expensive though.

Yeah that sounds straight up like depression to me. I have first hand experience with biploar depression myself. Seek help mate. Professional help. Talk with shrink start getting medicated.

I've seen what communism give to people. I'm from poland friend. It wasn't great. capitalism ain't perfect but it's a heaven better than communistic reign.

There is no cure for depression. I have fish oil, but haven't taken it in a year or so. It never seemed to do anything.

Nice song

youtube.com/watch?v=Rrm1NdqCHl0&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=76

That's not fish oil. It's mostly synthetic chemical. If it doesn't cost you like $50 per bottle it's fake. Pharmacy fish oil is essentially trace mercury and impurities in a bottle for $5.

You need pharmaceutical grade fish oil from very small fish like sardines and anchovies. Try Nordic Naturals.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgCrwvHPw-M&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=77

Fish oil starts working when you start having really intense lifelike dreams. That's how you can tell it's working. If no dreams, then it's not fish oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=TG1pRNQAByI&index=78&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Exactly.
We have to start a revolution/kill the rich people.

Thx
youtube.com/watch?v=55oU1gY4_ro

Regardless, there is no cure for depression, period. Happiness comes from within, and one has to work very hard to change their mindset, especially one as dark and negative as mine. I simply don't care to.

>We have to start a revolution/kill the rich people.

Yeah but then they'll get replaced with more parasites.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5WylcyuZkE&index=83&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

The only cure for depression is fish oil, infinite distance from toxic people, and loads of money.

Also tons of drugs and sex doesn't hurt.

Yep, it's a big problem.
Rich people are the parasites of this world.
>Ranji
Really nice music!
youtube.com/watch?v=QjqAZ1Y6kh0

youtube.com/watch?v=BQeMxWjpr-Y&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=98

If only that were true, and it were that easy.

Lol that's not easy dude. Money is hard and toxic people latch on to you like leeches when they find out you have money. It's exactly as easy as it "sounds", but that short list is in fact extremely difficult to achieve. You have to become a millionaire and not a soul can know.

Love that song thank you.

As this song says, "A couple hundred years before we have to do it again".
youtube.com/watch?v=TMHCw3RqulY

Don't forget the third ingredient...

Sex, Drugs and ____ ___ ____

Sex, drugs, and heavy fuckin metal.

"wet_dog_vagina"

s/fur is not feral
I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to understand.

>Sex, Drugs and ____ ___ ____
Fucking techno music!
kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=RzVvAvEjMig&index=99&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

VERY VERY close.

It's Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll, but I'll give it to you.

Metal > rock

youtube.com/watch?v=nop85GDiy3w&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=111

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmxlGhI2E9U

youtube.com/watch?v=9iu3XcULf_E

Well anons, I have to go to bed, I work tomorrow.
Thanks anonn for the movies, I will see it.
Maybe I will be there tomorrow, we will see.
Good nght anons, sleep well.

Night, sleep well.

youtube.com/watch?v=2LOmFBBq4T0&index=30&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=sqJDbe9A36c&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=126

Good night man. Take care of yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk&index=144&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=mgy-9ixsZ84&index=152&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Thx
See you tomorrow or another day.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zNG63rf9LQ

youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE&index=164&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijk4j-r7qPA

youtube.com/watch?v=XINlEYXA3k0&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=134

youtube.com/watch?v=-3uvf0cn0jo

Gotta love good ol' Candlemass. Doom metal is the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7_vH3H8LPI&index=157&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=lamVj1XaMts&list=PL70FB05BA4C30F8A8&index=4

youtube.com/watch?v=WO9QwBldTW4

>It cures depression
No

Some depressions have neurological causes. Working hard almost never fixes them.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1BngLOA9Z4

Very much true. Nothing can fix borderline personality disorder like I have. Depression stays with you forever.

Not really. It's neurological like he said. Chemicals cause and fix them.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXLL46xkdlY

Good news are: if you have a neurological depression then it may be treated.
I don't recommend lobotomy by gunshot though, even if it has worked once or twice before.

where paintknight @

Rulez plz nigga
>All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /mlp/.

Chemicals don't do shit. I've tried almost a dozen, and nothing helps.

Only if you want to be treated. I don't. I just want to die.

I'll be back later. Off to take a shower, and get my opiate fix again like the fucking drug addict I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU&index=45&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Your brain is basically floating in omega 3. You need fish oil. Pharmaceutical grade, not mercury laced.

youtube.com/watch?v=mp-IZEFqrG0&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=53

youtube.com/watch?v=9GMjH1nR0ds&index=72&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

>Only if you want to be treated. I don't. I just want to die.
Unfortunately, your criterion while depressed may be skewed so as not to be reliable.
Please consider treatment. You may even get a nifty chip inside your head that fires up some region in your brain which is underperforming

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5fBdpreJiU

Please stop that nonsense. Your noise is hardly useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=9

It cured my depression of two decades. And gave me intense dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fg08Hjwdo0&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=10

youtube.com/watch?v=htgr3pvBr-I&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=13

It didn't. You are just making it up