Can Sup Forums tell me how to raise a 3 year old up right. It aint my computer...

Can Sup Forums tell me how to raise a 3 year old up right. It aint my computer, some chick is letting him fuck around on youtube.

ban them from using the internet forever until they're able to come up with a 400,000 word document that details why it will be okay for them to do so. Then only let them use the internet with heavy parental controls and only when you are there to directly supervise them.

Shit you have a good point, this would have saved most of us from being such retards. The disney jr shit got stale to him and now all he watches is that fucking egg surprize shit on youtube.

If hes watching that,ban him,itll melt his sense of humour and entertainment,make him have a human fuckin conversation,i aint a facebook mom but jesus he is fucking 3 dude

Btw the mom aint in the picture cuz i wont deal with a whore, caught her once and got pissed as hell and then the second time i fuckin told her to get out of my house and i won custody. Shit hit the fan quick.

Brainwash him

He is 3, and has a shitty vocabulary. The fucker can only ask for shit and tell me when he is scared of the dark. The lil fag is a sucker for everything, and a dick to everyone.

Either way dont let him watch that egg suprise shit

I aint gonna brain wash some stupid shit that will fuck his life but maybe something malignant may be a option if i can. Maybe teach him and tell him that mushrooms are plants and that everyone who doesnt think mushrooms are plants are liars. It may sound retarded but i want it to be retarded.

Yea i was kinda pissed at first too but id rather listen to some kid fake getting surprised cuz his parents give him too many toys than have a 3 year old crawling up my legs asking for shit. The cunt already knows that paper money is valueble becuz i taught him that i buy shit with it and he stole a 20 dollar bill. But then i put my wallet on a dresser so his ass cant get it. Id rather keep his mind numbed while he doesnt know right fron wrong.

sure sounds retarted to me

Put some dbz on the tv for him then lol

Get out of his life. If a 3 year old is giving you this much trouble and you have this much legitimate resentment of a fucking child, then you’re the problem. Coming to Sup Forums for advice on raising children? He should be raising you, ya fuckin’ crayon-eating mong.

I don’t know what’s sadder, you or the fact that this kid has to deal with you.

This

What's a computer?

step 1: dont as Sup Forums for parenting advice

Get that shit off of the wet grass you lil genderqueer shitstain

YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!

Yea is that good or bad

Fuck good idea, the shit is so stimulating he will be into that shit. Experiments will begin tomarrow.

I love him and know to take care of kids. If you take this post serious then fuck off

I've got 3yr old twins. Boy and girl. Ive treated them like little adults since they could underatand. They both can hold a full conversation and are beginning to read and write. Its hard work and dedication but thats what parenting is. Not letting a tv or computer baby sit them. Thats what turns little kids into basement dwelling nerdy antisocial faggots.
Interact with him. Take him fishing, hunting, have him hand you tools and beers. Go play catch. Raise him to be an all american not a liberal hippy.

i have a 4yo. That surprise egg was a thing for mine as well. You probably should not let him watch video or he will get addicted. Mine did for a short run, but I replaced videos with interactive learning Apps.

I dont like the way you talk about him in your other comments, but not me kid not my problem. You will be the one on your death bed regretting your fuckery.
If he has no mom, you need to be extra loving. No boy should be without a dad. Dont fuck it up.

You can't control universes

You are 100% responsible for this kids behaviour. Take him out to the park or to a museum or art gallery. Buy him books and explain to him over dinner that screens are something you just use sometimes and that you will do fun things together. Talk to him and ask him what he likes and just LISTEN to him without trying to dominate the conversation. Let him run around and play with a ball or toys that make him move.

Yea i do most this and do conversate with em, mostly stupid stuff buy anything is good really. (Mother took care of him his second year and didnt help him learn to talk so he is way behind the curb) but i taught him the ABC's and he knows what i mean when i say it and he talks but mumbles alot of it. The fuckin bitch is worse at taking care of a kid than me. And i do make it a point to fish with him but at the moment its cold as fuck out so im gonna take him bass fishing or whatever in spring. (He aint catchin bass i will but ill get him to snag a pearch or some shit)

I treat him with the best of my ability, i talk about him like that because this is Sup Forums he is at that age where kids fuck alot of shit up so its pretty universal.

you'll eventually regret that you didnt think higher of him. Trust

you have nothing to prove to these faggots by talking about him that way. man the fuck up and show these neckbeards you arent a try hard trying hard to sound like them for golly gee cool points.

I do this but as ive said in other conversations he is shit at language cuz his mom didnt help with shit while i was away, and its cold as balls out here and he dont like the cold so i just run around inside and shit. He has like a hour of screen a day and usually less cuz my mom takes him while i work and she dont let it happen.

Good point, let these other fags prove fatherhood with a time stamp

My wife took care of them the first year cause I was deployed. She was a depedancy whore and really neglected them.
I also don't use a filter with them. I cuss in front of them and don't really filter watch much. I don't see a point in it since they're gonna grow up and be exposed eventually. What I mean by this is he plays gta v, watches family guy, adult swim with me on weekends and has learned that chainsaws do more than cut trees thanks to scarface.
I'm also not in the army anymore and am back in college working on my 2nd degree. I'm 22 btw, married, 3 kids.

put a virus on his computer that throws out a screamer every so often at random

some timestamps

Yea pretty much same here, i had to do a apprentaceship to fuckin get some good shit and the only person that would have me work under them was like 3 hours away and i decided i need some fucking sleep so i rented a apartment for the duration and stayed with the kid when i was off, it was good but she decided i wasnt gonna be her high school sweet heart anymore and hoed around town. And by the time i got home and got the job i wanted shit went down and i told her to fuck off for making my kid retarded compared to kids his age and now i gotta work with this shit. And yea he is cool but out of few things this chick taught him he learned to say "oh shit" and he says it all the time and it gets daycare people pissed. And yea dude im 24 1 kid and single but make 70k a year. So i want to buy some shit that can help him learn, but havent gotten around to it.

Aint his computer, it was some chick that asked to come over and chill a bit. (Knew her a while ago and got in touch) i aint interested in her tho, i know what she has done and will do and dont want to deal with that.

Took pic with my phone. The time stamp is in the image name. 020318 AKA 2/3/18 and then the time after

Netflix educational shows like super why, little Einstein's, blues clues, etc. and then reinforcing it. Those helped out a bunch. Recently we've been on a big kung fu movie kick and playing old rpgs on the ps2. The rpgs were supposed to be fun but its been teaching him situational awareness like healing, what elements to use, to watch the life guages, etc. Kung fu is cool too cause what little kid doesnt like kung fu violence lol in trying to imitate those I've helped my kids work on punching and kicking techniques.

Why isn't he naked?
Have you learned nothing?
If you have kids prostitute them.