North Korea is leaking chemicals in the USA via sleeper cells

North Korea is leaking chemicals in the USA via sleeper cells.

Causing 'flu like symptoms'.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/microbes-by-the-ton-officials-see-weapons-threat-as-north-korea-gains-biotech-expertise/2017/12/10/9b9d5f9e-d5f0-11e7-95bf-df7c19270879_story.html?utm_term=.0e3d36d96c00
rizon.net/chat
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42864082
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/27/anthrax-defector-raises-new-fears-north-korea-developing-biological-weapons/983810001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

o shit

trips finally

Trips in wrong post

A
U
T
I
S
M

no wonder everyone has the flu

Ok where's your proof

What are trips?

Where do we start Sup Forums ? We need to contact news channel

Wheres ur proof op?

need a press release like "scientists confirm North Korea has plagued america with Flu"

Fucking normalfag, when all three numbers at the end are the same

is this now a get thread?

Start creating info and then releasing it to major news outlets

So whats the hashtag? Also some big news email adresses could go a long way.

no this is a organize our shit thread and get this on the news

nvm

we just need to go on twitter, creates hashtag, says it comes from a north korean defector, cnn writes on it in the next hour

This

Right here chuckles!

This is a troll news winner in the previous thread there is no proof ita not real. Op os a fag for not making that clear enough

Whats a "get" thread?

good idea we gotta think of a hashtag
so we need
>hashtag
>press release

It's a numerical autism trigger here at Sup Forums.

He didn’t roll properly and didn’t do it properly. Saged

Says the cucksucker who explained it to him fuck off nigger

#NorthKoreanFlu

#koreagetussick

I think I might have an idea on who the sleeper cells might be...

#dprkchems

#WarWater
#KoreanH20
#H20No

Fuck I dont know. Im getting pretty amped for this though

#ManchurianFlu

Are you crazy?
Only the us gov would ever do something like that...

same, i like #koreanH20, working on a small press release give me 5-10 min tops

"North Korean defector Ji Seong-ho admits to "a massive operation on American soil"

Thats stupid even amerifags will realize its fake who the fuck will fall for h20 thing this wont work sageeeeeee

Yes this us the first clue.

Thats a bet. Gotta get my old throway twitter up and lets get this planet blown up.

Old man thread?

#SleeperGate

Make it happen.

CONFIRMED!
Sleeper cells alligned with DPRK are releasing chemical/Bioweapons in the US, causing flu like symptoms.

Trips never lie.

L

and OBAMA KNEW

Sure is weekend Sup Forums in here.

CONFIRMED

L

Yeah we definitly need a gate.
#NorthKoreanFluGate
#KoreanFluGate

Also, apparently released american prisoners were the ones that carried these chemicals in themselves.

Hey, I bet I can fit more cocks in my mouth than any of you guys.

L

Nearly ^-^

L

Yeah the nigga who died coming back from North Korea last year is the proof

Please, sir. Don't be racist.

L

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/microbes-by-the-ton-officials-see-weapons-threat-as-north-korea-gains-biotech-expertise/2017/12/10/9b9d5f9e-d5f0-11e7-95bf-df7c19270879_story.html?utm_term=.0e3d36d96c00

More old men as requested. This one is different. It looks like it keeps looping but if u stare at its eyes long enough, ull see something

There is footage somewhere, recent, US gov, Mil high up. Talking about sleeper cells. And suicide teams etc spread globally under the dprk.

FLU TERROR AND ITS JUST THE BEGINNING
NORTH KOREA, scientists have confirmed that the flu epidemic of 2018 is the cause of sleeper cells being dispersed into our country from North Korea. After a wage with threats of a possible nuclear attack, anonymous Korean officials released that the nuclear threat was a "diversion" and that their real plan was to plague our country and begin a chemical warfare. So far this year, over 53 children have died from the strain, and adults who received a flu shot have said it to have no effect against fighting this strain of flu. That is because after extensive research, scientists confirmed that this strain was "altered." Scientist than were able to trace small amounts of the virus in the Pacific Ocean, which lead them to find the modified strain leading right to North Korea. "There is 100% reason to believe this is an act of terror," says Dr. Fitzgerald, "There is substantial evidence that this was done by North Korea and the US must take action now."

His autopsy just came out turns out he was heavily poisoned with that shit and when he died bunch of people got weaker form of it building it uo untill its like a flu but give it a year and usa is whipped out

In summary : Ji Seong-ho, North Korean defector is the source,
Otto Warmbier was killed by these chemicals
Sleeping cells operating in AT LEAST 8 states

This is key right now. We need a good one that sells right off the bat. Something that rolls off the tongue so we know th medias gonna use it.

Thats a damn profitable point

Links if you can find em user. That would just add credibility to what were doing.

Dudes, this isn't simply a rumor anymore, this is fact, we're definently uncovering an actual conspiracy to destroy the US people

Lets use this
And this

Should we create a discord or something ?

I'm in Albert Canada. My mother in law got sick with the flu 2 weeks ago. She infected her boss and myself. I infected my girlfriend. My girlfriend infected 2 co-workers. Are chemicals contagious? Or is north Korea poisoning sleepy Canadian towns too?

yes and yes dumbass

Im down for this
But it needa tp get more popular on b lots of people here would be in

i think you right bro.
i agree we need a good marketable hash tag
#Koreanfluterror

#Kim-Jong-ILL

yeah, we need a good hashtag and to get our story straight and then we can start making multiple posts. If we do this right in the next few days this will be all over the news

rizon.net/chat

Channel is #KoreanWater

What about these billionare pharmafags having a cure/funding to counter possible chem attacks etc.
All off the books US-CAN joint venture. Or some such.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42864082

North korean hit job.

Kek

LMAO

IT BEGINS

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/27/anthrax-defector-raises-new-fears-north-korea-developing-biological-weapons/983810001/

The Fire Rises

I think it should be #FluGate

Yes but add Korean or North Korean

Or #SleeperGate, definently some kind of Gate

doesn't work

Nothing Gate BREAKING NEWS independent research may confirm rouge bio agent on US soil.

It works but 3 people in so far

I like that. Sounds like the media would spit that out without even reading it.

But this dudes right. Otherwise were just talking about the flu

Idk I'm in there. Someone set up a discord

Oh shit no wonder I've been wanting to get butt-fucked so much.

#KoreanFluGate ?

#KimJongFlu ??? We need a chat

CAN WE ALL SETTLE FOR
#KoreanFluGate

I made that one, i dont care what its called.lets just get together out of public before some whiteknight fucks us all.

ORTH Korea has assembled a unit of suicide bombers who are currently ready to be deployed, a defector has claimed.
Joo-il Kim, a defector who lives in New Malden, south London said the brainwashed fighters who will “live and die” for Kim Jong-un even have their own “nuclear backpacks”
The bombers were assembled because Jong-un’s military is not strong enough to simply nuke their rivals, Mr Kim told Express.co.uk.

He said: “The top level leaders won’t wage war. They know they can’t win the war.”

But he insisted the brainwashed soldiers could “infiltrate” neighbouring countries and unleash their suicide backpacks.
There is similar comme ts as I said, from a high up mil official.
I just have no fucking idea which docu or news report it was lol

#KimJongFlu ??? We need a chatWell join the chat

#KimJongFlu rings pretty nice
rizon.net/chat .. enter /JOIN #koreanwater to get in

That is shit
!!!Breaking NEWS!!!
#KoreanBioAttack

KimJongFlu just sounds like a racist joke, cnn will never say it

#FalseFlu

L

True that. I'll switch over.

nigga bioattack sounds like a science-fiction movie

everyone switch over to the chat so we can let this thread die to prevent white knights
rizon.net/chat /JOIN #koreanwater

What a time to be alive.

How about..... #DoggamGate

MODS
fake news is illegal

>2018
>wants proof