Waifu thread

waifu thread

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

still alive and kicking~~

Viridi naturally.

Cute

>inb4 shitstorm

Anyway, I'll pass out soon.
Night.

Posts his face, mocks him, etc.

Hi me somebody

Claimed.

Not dead yet

good night chen

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

*waves* S-sleep tight

I watched the Pokemon Snap video

ideally id probably want to play with something around 6 inches, being massive seems scary but idk
neither am i
nice hair
sweet dreams

Goodnight
Never made it homemade before. So idk
So when people feel lazy they just come and post without image? I do that at times and would use the signature >shinoa or >smug. Outside of avafagging is nothing more but shitposting isnt it?
Do tell
With or without lime?
Yum what flavor of yogurt?
Hmmm
Ketchup and chips? Uncommon but I usually dip my chin beans, cheese sauce or ranch dip meant for chips

Don't forget to come here again, since I'm too lazy to come in yours.

local slave coming through

-pets-

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

Wait, last thread, was that the real Alice or nah?

local cute coming through

claim. going to play bloodborne. I will return.

Well if yea wanna try more lemme know :P

It's very very good. Pleasant little snack.
now I'm hungry...

Hi Alice.
I don't remember me leaving on a good note, actually, but I hope everything is going okay for you, besides what you just said about having a seizure and such.

i said decent girth not humongous uwu
lets be stupid together

yes it's you

Klonata

Yomi-dono.

*waves* You c-could just ask me

Wow, that is kind of asking for it.

Yeah, I like the sweet and salty taste with that crunch. Cheese sounds good on them too, never heard of chin beans though.

goodnight bradley btw

We used to add melted cheese, I'm not big on lemon limes
oh
i meant length but yeah i never really think about girth i guess
wouldnt want a pencil or something super thick i guess
how?
do you like tuna sandwiches?

You dip your chips in ranch

May Mr. Spiderman put an end to this shitstorm

Yes
I had tuna melts for supper tonight, actually

okay then, are you the real Alice? a bit skeptical but oh well

And if so, I love your threads. They're pretty pure except for all of the trap comments and other cancer.

Hey comrade Alice! Haven't seen you in a while

a fine lady

i really like her hair yeah

not really
some people post with different avatars at times (amatsu posting tenshi for example)
others don't even post their waifu (duke)
and there's plenty of other threads like the x/fur threads that don't really use avatars but still communicate

I got spooked by a cat, but to be fair, a dark figure walking past your window when you shower would make anyone worried.

I wonder if this is actually Alice :thonking:

No, that's what they do to him. He just posts and chats.

ricey boi

that's a p cute girl.

Good, good.

I am indeed

I meant that I hadn't seen you for about half a year or so kek

I am w-who I am, dear~

What about you, I h-hope you are doing well?

ever thought about the shape as well?
by being stupid

or excited amirite

same

T-then you've been blind

Goodnight everyone.

she is

What?

Weirdo

Wowee, that's awesome. I'm glad to talk to you though, I never end up catching your threads.

Lots of people pretend to be Alice, so /shrug

I'm doing ok.

Goodnight.

N-none that also run my chat

probably, I did go on hiatus from waifu threads for a few months though. I think last time we spoke was around July or so when you banned me from your chatroom

Goodnight cute.

I mean, but a good portion of 4channers are blood thirsty, you give them any kind of reason and they will mock you and call you a faggot. So it is kind of asking for it if you cant take that kind of stuff.

It's alright, I'm here.

What are these idiots doing in here?

how are you feeling

i thought most of them shared a similar shape
ive never seen a heart shaped penis
stupid: check
cutie cabbit
I like her feet :o
what the heck is a tuna melt, duke?

G-good to hear it dear

Well, people are usually fairly civil on the threads. At risk of stirring the hornet's nest, nobody posts my face anymore since that user tribbed it.

so where is your face pic so I can post it over and over

hello! a friend invited me here, what's happening?

this is my favorite picture ever

we're talking about dicks, care to join in?

I remember trying to join the chat once
Didn't work
Take tuna, add mayonnaise, relish then put it on bread. Put cheese on top and pop it in the oven

i was thinking about the curve my dude
understandable have a good day

dick talk

Lilly claimed

Eat!
You'll love jam with cheese and crackers/bread then. I think it's a southerner thing. Cause we have these chips call fritos that are meh alone but paired with hot chili beans and cheese, it's unfff
Don't like how your cheeks pucker and tingle?
Well not ranch ranch but on a ruffle jar, it's ranch something iirc
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH
That makes a lot of more sense

Could you stop Chen from bullying people?