Pussy is overrated

Pussy is overrated.

moar plizz

definitely

Compared to?

t. Faggot

Pussy is the best fuck I know...however women are not worth the trouble, they think pussy is far grander than it really is

Yep, female asshole is the way to go

The hype. I mean sure, it's nice. it's good kissing and touching/touched be someone, but why is it so built up? Sex itself isn't something to praise the gods for. So what is it? Something to tell your friends about? Some pride? What?

The only way to pass on your genes?

That's the jews' plans: turn sex so commonplace that it's not interesting anymore

Women will always control men because they know that when it comes to pussy they have the advantage in the sexes. Men use love to get sex, women use sex to get love... They both lose, unless they get their shit together

Yeah, but do you really think most pent up guys think about that? "oh, goddamn I wanna pass on my genes with that bitch"

So is your mother.

Of course they do. Otherwise creampies wouldn't be a fetish

I’m sorry, but do you believe sex to be boring? If that was the plan they did a shit job because no one stops having sex because it’s boring they just do kinkier shit

Imagine how the world would change if that stopped (never will tho). If pussy stopped getting put on a pedestal, chaos.

that's literally 90% of what I think about

So when you think about fucking, it's 90% towards having kids with said female??

It’s the way we evolved. Like other animals the men fight for the favor of women, making the woman not just good pussy but pussy you had to activally fight for in order to get. This in turn makes her worth more in your mind.

This man right here only has sex for the sole purpose of procreation

You can say that but what about fetishes that have nothing to do with procreation like facials

Still fine to tap dis moar plz

Lies...all lies

man it's like Sup Forums in 2010. good ole days

For the shear raw God damn pleasure of it. If all it is is bragging rights for people then they're doing it wrong. It's not just sticking my dick in and out of pussy. It's everything that is involved that goes with it. From start to finish. All of it. For the God damn pleasure of it all.

Fr tho. Boy pussy>

God damn

Says the obvious virgin

Just because you can't get it doesn't mean it's over rated. But tell yourself whatever you need to to make you feel better about yourself.

Such a virgin response... Go clean your underwear.