What is the best gaming mouse guys?

What is the best gaming mouse guys?

If only HIV was airborne

G502

Rival 300, all the way

Zowie fk1

what do you think about the g402?

Should I get wireless

I have an $8 Onn mouse from walmart, works pretty well.

no.

the one that comes with the imac

the only good mouse here is the steel series, all the others have to much extra bullshit for autismos.

wireless is a meme for fags, unless you're playing from your bed like a fatass neet faggot get a cord.

What’s a mouse?

wireless is a meme, too inconsistent. always go for wired unless you're only playing casual games

>the only good mouse here
I never said your only options were the ones pictured

I've never had bluetooth mouses cut out.

UtechSmart Venus 50

i need a good white gaming mouse, suggestions?

the only one that comes to mind is some razer one, I don't remember what it's called

Have a wireless g900 that I always use wired. Best mouse you can buy. Faggot.

currently using a deathadder, probably my favorite so far.

i've used a rival 300, zowie fk2 and a g502

the g502 was decent but the look and feel never grew on me beyond that and i didn't like the way the scroll felt, the rival was pretty good and solid, but i started experiencing issues with the left clickers "switch" after about a years usage, the FK2 just outright died on me after about half a year.

and then black friday came around and i got myself a great deal on a deathadder, everything about it feels great and it's a perfect fit for my hand.

so while i would recommend deathadder above any other, so do i guess my past experiences are not reflective of all mice of those brands, the zowies are supposed to be great, so i was probably unlucky.

any of those four should be good, pick the one with the best deal/most aesthetically pleasing to you.

rival 300 comes in white

My deathadder shat itself within a week, but im 100% sure it was because I dropped it on concrete. It felt well made but it was a bit heavy for my taste

g502.

everything else on that list is fucking bandwagon garbage. especially the razer junk.

I own one, can recommend

I always liked the deathadders, not too much bullshit, unless you play some game that requires macros/keys for bullshit...

corsair is only good for pc parts and keyboards
you don't need side buttons unless you play mobas and youre really lazy
razer is okay but overpriced, but people will make fun of you
honestly steelseries is the best choice

I've heard people bitch about them dying, but Im using one thats years old now, and as long as you don't chimp out on your shit, they should work fine...

Trackpad 100%

roccat tyon

which one? why is it good?

Deathadder is a good mouse. No matter what anyone says. I don’t need anything else but two thumb buttons. It also has two right below the scroll wheel that are default for sensitivity but you can rebind those.

Deathadder family is a solid choice. Had my chroma for 2 years before replacing, treat it right and it'll treat you right

Just get one with a pixart 3310 or 3366 and ur golden. I dislike Logitech tho.

i have the corsair down left in the picture, im pretty happy with it

Deathadder even though Razer quality is shit you might get 2 years out of it. Wish MS still made the Intellimouse explorer that thing was a tank.

kek

Anything from Zowie

Not a gamer here
Whats special about game mice opposed to others?

Can't go wrong with corsair or Logitech in my experience.

The only mouse I've bought 2 of because it's fucking perfect for everything from gaming to my work on CAD shit.

G602 is life

>2018
>having a wired mouse

fucking middle click stopped working after about a year on my logitech

bump

/thread

the 502 looks like shit imo, I dont like sharp edges on my mouse, gets annoying after a while

My deathadder 3500 is probably around 6 or 7 years old, and still works like a champ. Did razer start going cheap on the build quality of these things after a certain point? They damn sure shouldn't have, given the price

you get annoying immediately

back to Minecraft, jr

Rival 310 is good choice

Someone answer me. Whats special about these mice?

The G502 scrolling sounds like you're munching on chips or nuts. The free scroll is fine but the default clicky one is annoying to both me and guests using it.

bells and whistles... you pay for the fact that they have extra buttons that you can assign keystrokes to or macros for games or whatever you need em for, fancy lights, supposedly better quality switches, etc. the optical sensors poll at faster rates and work on more surfaces, some of it is marketing bullshit, some of it is legit

I have a tip on how to save money when buying a gaming mouse.

Buy a shitty £2 mouse from ebay and suffer for a couple of months. Then buy a half decent entry mouse from one of the bigger companies for say £15-20 and you will feel like you have the hand of a god and more money to buy important things like weed

I see. Do you even notice the faster rate poll?

I love my 700s, though it's 6 years old and kinda dying. Not sure what to replace it with.

Wireless anything is absolute shit. mice, keyboard, headphones

the fucking paracord gets me every time, as if that dude is going to be in a survival situation

I don't mind wireless mouse when doing non-gaming stuff. Convenient if I am working on a bunch of stuff on the desk at the same time. Tried wireless gaming a few times, didn't like.

short answer; most people won't

Long answer; to me?? I mean, kinda, if I think real hard back to how it used to be... I'm in my 30s and I still remember how it was back when Microsoft dropped the Intellimouse, (one of the first optical mice, don't quote me on timelines, i cant remember that crap now), but back then, it was a big deal, and you could def. tell the difference between a mouse with a ball, and optical mice, as well as the improving quality of optic mice for the first few years they became common. Nowadays though, almost no one's gonna be able to tell the difference in the polling rates unless you game at a pretty hardcore level... anyone else feel free to chime in with an example of why that would be a benefit today, besides gaming becuase I can't think of one

On my fifth Cooler Master Sentinel, had them since they came out and use them at home and work, they last a lot longer than this perhaps suggest and have a variable Dpi all the way up to over 8000.

Why

only time I've ever not hated wireless mice was when working on a laptop somewhere other than your command station. Always nice to not screw with the cord on a plane, small desk, the shitter, where ever...

>generally poorly made and overpriced

>batteries

>laggy in the case of mice (slight delay in input)

and the sound quality of ~$200 wireless headphones are comparable to wired ~$60 headphones

I remember the switch from ball to laser and optical. Ball mice were stone age shit. Would get all sorts of dust and debris ruining the movement. Would skip or get stuck, not very accurate. The recent options are nowhere near as large a difference.

Yeah, it can be convenient sometimes, but I keep mine plugged in to not deal with batteries and fuckups

bluetooth has a lag of about 8ms which is basically indiscernible

HA, the bad old days.... the nasty shit that used to collect in those things.... on the plus side, those balls were always great for throwing...

True, most people won't notice bluetooth lag. Every little bit adds up, though. Add that to your monitor response and you're around 20ms.

I have the G900... I like it.
Super quick even when in wireless mode.

/thread

Depends on what kind of games you play. I've had a Madcatz R.A.T. 5 for about 4 years now and I love it. The only games I play where the mouse matters are FPS and it's great for those, great grip, it's weighed and you can change the sensibility directly on the mouse so that allows for lots of precision.
If you play lots of MMOs you might want to get something with 4 gorillions buttons on it to bind your spells.
Just try them out, see what suits you.

my hand hurt just looking at that

what im using ( chroma )

steelseries, razer, logitech

ive owned deathadder, naga and currently using g502. I think naga was my fave but i used it to play world of warcraft and the extra buttons were amazing, all three are awesome g502 feels a bit cheap compared to naga and deathadder is too light.

The nc92 is nice and responsive. Wireless charging pad works well and ability to switch sensitivity on the fly is pretty cool

>nasty shit that used to collect in those things
Other people's pubes and probably cum....

Yeah
Wonder if they're worth anything now. For collectors and shit

BenQ ZOWIE EC2-A E

Like you're gonna notice 20ms delay

Remember when you'd go to drag down the screen and your cursor moved a couple millimeters, you'd pick up the mouse, put it a foot forward on the desk, drag it down, cursor moves another couple millimeters, you do it 10 times and it moves maybe an inch?

*welp, where's that can of air???*

never spend more than 70 bucks on a mouse, never spend more than 30 bucks on a keyboard

you got that kinda backwards, don't you think?

Average user browsing facebook wouldn't. If you play games heavily it will definitely have a noticeable affect.

Sensei raw

Its shape is perfect if you have big hands. The rubberized surface keeps your palm from sliding around. It has a nice weight to it. The side buttons are perfectly inset and they're perfectly sensitive, but you don't have to worry about accidentally hitting them because they're pretty thin and out of the way. Basically it's just ergonomic as fuck. I had that mouse for four years until spilled beer all over it.

I've been using the rival 110 for a while and it just feels cheap and the side buttons are too fat.

protip, bind middle mouse button to enter

eg: the difference in 80ms and 100ms ping is fucking huge if you play fps games like cs online. usually it's playable until around 150-180 but it sure is noticable

And then it finally moves and flies off the screen.

I do remember early laser mice would randomly shoot all over the screen. Remember some horrible CS deaths from that. Still better than the ball.

Yea, a good mouse shouldn't be triple digits, there's almost no moving parts and it comes off like a cash grab to me with some of the prices they're asking for these new mice, but keyboards, that's a big disagree for me....

a good keyboard makes a huge difference in your ability to type properly, as well as the fact that if you buy once, you only cry once if you spend the money upfront, and keep the damn tab cola away from the thing... actually a good keyboard should be serviceable even if you do go mouth breather with the mtn dew repeatedly as long as you can keep it away from the controller board and don't let it sit too long before you clean it

yea, depending what surface you had the early optic mice on, or what the pattern was on your mouse pad or whatever, the sensor would shit out, or if you lifted the damn thing up off the desk the tiniest bit to try to get re-centered while gaming, you'd lose your shit on screen

logitech g402 is everything you need

Razr Naga. By far

Why do so many of these have wires? Why would any of them have wires?

Razer DeathAdder Chroma---feels are comfortable, very response, is good

Wireless mice have a slight delay which is sub optimal if you're playing highly competitive games.

Haha, oh yes. There is nostalgia with some old computer stuff, but those mice I am glad we moved on from.

Deathadder Elite or Logitech G403. Logitech mouse have this awful rubber coating which dries your hands a lot which is shitty feeling. I prefer Deathadder, it's awesome. Maybe some Zowie mouses are great too.

Will it make me look like and edgelord fagget too?

That's my girlfriend you're talking about Bruh!!!