Okay fags lets start a feet thread...

Okay fags lets start a feet thread. I'll start by dumping some of my wife's feet and if you anons like them I'll keep going.

>tfw feet is the best fetish

You're goddamned right.

I don't know what happened, my reply to you got all fucked.

Oh I see that fag deleted his post.

Also 9

Best feet

Toes for days.

>Best feet
nope, gtfo

holy shit you are one lucky nigger

Fuck yeah thanks user. I fucking love her feet.

Fuck it, dumping all.

deluxe soles and toes. ugh i wanna fuck those feet so bad

Never reply to my posts again

Fuck yeah user tell me what you wanna do to her!

Also 19

u should make her an instagram "foot model". you both would make bank in no time

My 17 year old gf. Like?

You think so? She let's me take pictures but doesn't want her footjobs or anything recorded. How do we make $ on Insta?

i'd bath those feet in baby oil and then rub my dick slowly around her feet, then put my dick in between her arches and start to fuck them. finally i'd cum all over them and make her eat my cum from her toes.

easy shit. you create your paypal account and the ig page obviously, you can literally just post her feet, and record videos of her giving you footjobs OF HER FEET ONLY. trust me there's a lot of neckbeards on ig willing to pay for some exclusive footjob vids. thank me later bud. congrats on your sexy footslut gf.

Holy shit user that's bad ass give me a sec and I'll tell you what she says.

Nice dude! Soles?

1/?

That's fucking awesome if it's easy like that I'll tell her and see what she thinks.

I love sucking on her underage toes

2/?

yeap just go ahead bro. those feet were made to make some cash don't lose the opportunity.

3/?

Do you have kik?

Op wife has gross pig feet eww

i need sauce like...right now.

She likes it, user. You made her smile like crazy.

4/?

5/?

I'm 100% legit gonna look into it thanks again mane.

i love sucking on her grandma's toes too, i'm so lucky

why do you ask

Let me tell you something: me and my gf tried this, but we quickly found out it's a real time drain and it really wasn't worth it for us. I hope it's not the case for you!

On a post streak here guys.

your welcome, what do you think of her father's foot, it was weird at first but not i can't to suck those toes and that weird part on the side

God fucking dammit really? If that's her she has top tier feet. Oh well I suppose I can read up on it and do my research. Thanks user for your input.

You're trolling hard as fuck nigga but at least it's funny. Carry on.

I'm all in at this point, some more to go.

What would you do to her 17 year old feet

holy shit her feet look truly superior on that pic

I want to empty my balls on her soles daily

sexy feet in thong sandals make my dick as hard as a baseball bat. moar like this?

Thanks mane.

prove it faggot, that file name lol

i'll be waiting for your proof you sold clips on IG :)

cause think about it, you literally don't spend any money all you do is get paid lol. you got nothing to lose Op if you ever decide to make your gf a footmodel, you come here again and make a thread and i'll be the first to support

Hell yeah man thanks.

What size? They look small

I never said that pic was my gf or that we spent money or something. Just that you need to set up the IG account, manage it daily or almost daily in order to gain followers, answer to all the creeps that just make you lose time, find the time to make pics, videos and edit them, etcetera etcetera.. I didn't say that OP shouldn't do it, just to be aware it's not a money printing machine

You got Kik bro? Would love to trade feet pics with you. My wife is a perfect foot slut

what if OP has spare time? cause i see you complaining because you had no time, and that's it

in that case OP, you should try clips4sale. but you can start on IG to get ppl to know your sluts sexy feet

Size 8, not too small.

Nah man, no kik.

Hmm look like a 6 or something,
cute toes tho I like how she takes care of her nails, any in heels?

>I didn't say that OP shouldn't do it
We both work, we did this as "quick cash" but turns out it's just a work like any other. If OP and his GF has nothing to do this is a way to make money, maybe you can even live off of it. Wish you best luck OP, she really has great feet!

Thanks anons, you guys are awesome.

Make one it only takes a sec! Add Jennn422

Sauce plz