Need a good gaming keyboard with a minimalist design...

need a good gaming keyboard with a minimalist design, like the g413 carbon (but not the g413 carbon because that is what i have now)

Other urls found in this thread:

keyboardco.com/
steelseries.com/gaming-keyboards/apex-m750
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get yourself some corsair

what i was thinking but which one? needs to be in the $100-$130 one

Hmmm I currently have the Strafe cherry switches, it's pretty good in my opinion

here you go it's perfekt for disabled people

this is nitpicky but the keycap font looks ugly

Gherkin

A little while ago I was looking for a keyboard with two simple requirements: a big enter key (the two keys tall kind) and a double size backspace key. That's it. And I couldn't find a single fucking one. Fuck keyboard makers.

Buy other keycaps then u fucking autist

I bought one on the UK Amazon for like £27 a few months ago.
Everything works perfectly.
Apart from the USA keyboard layout.

that is oddly specific

if i have to put them on myself no thanks

Stop getting cucked by big keeba and build one yourself u fucking autistic buttfiddler

Are you seriously mentally challenged? How do you support yourself, autist-allowance?

i have parkinson's, so i'd rather not do tedious tasks that require me to be precise.

are you really soft enough in the head to not be capable of buying a keycap puller (or rigging up a paper clip for the jews out there) and swapping caps? You do realize theres no soldering involved right? It's about the same as playing with legos.... are legos too advanced for you??

see above

It's just how practically all keyboards used to be. I'm used to it. I was shocked to see that it was impossible to find now. If the one I have now dies, I'll be pretty sad.

I call her... The TardBoard

MK Disco

Don't get any gamershit keyboards, they break easily and are ugly. Pick up something from
keyboardco.com/
For example. They sell on Amazon as well.
Cherry Reds or Blacks are great for gaming but if I were you I'd research alternatives. Whatever you do don't ever buy anything with Romer switches...

Works great and looks bretty good imo. No number pad though so a no go if you need one.

Metal housing and is moderately heavy. Has mx reds.

steelseries.com/gaming-keyboards/apex-m750

check out geekhack for info on legit keyboards....

If you want it some weird ass, eccentric way, someone there either already thought of it, and can point you in the right direction, or they can explain how to make it in the off chance it doesn't exist...

Drevo Gramr. Cheap, but I can attest to it's durability. Still going strong, great keyboard.

I got it as an entry-level mechanical but I'll tell you quick it's first-rate.

My Cooler master quickfire TK has been treating me really well. It comes in colors corresponding to the switch, so in the case of pic related it's got MX reds. MX browns, however, I think come in white.

I've had my Corsair K70 for years, lucked out and got one without the cringy gaming trampstamp and with pretty normal keycaps.

Nothing but quality, and an aluminium backplate, lower price than I'm seeing for a bunch of the keyboards on that site.

why not just go for the logitech pro? I like the romer g switches and it's pretty minimalistic