Guess who's procrastinating on her bio work

guess who's procrastinating on her bio work

Who?

some thot

just get pregnant from a guy with money. You'll be alright women need not have any skills other than sucking dick.

yah

Who has two bare beautiful fifties and you homework? That girl

yeah fuck bio work, grab tit and post

tbh that would just be so boring tho

Post feet

Mmmh hey hello dear lady

hello, traveller from future!

well its the forth over here gonna need to pussy

Why are you such a whore?

need to see*

Looks like you're doing just fine

yah. i have to focus on how salinity can possibly affect growth rate of micro algae specifically r. subcapitata not taking into account ph levels, light rates, rate of acclimation, etc

dude is that pic legit? like did that chick actually bang that many guys? thats wild

are you in highschool?

nope, freshman in college

It's absolutely degenerate.
I'm fairly sure the picture is actually meant to represent that pleasure does not equal happiness.
She's clearly depressed and alone on her bed.
You've taken the wrong interpretation from this image thot.

Ok the tits are one thing but what the fuck is going on in the background? Is that a fucking butterfly enclosure?

My sister

moar of those beautiful berbies plz

got booty?

are you a feminist? if a guy did this with girls panties, there would only be one way to interpret it...

Exactly women see college degree and a profession more like a hobby not something they need to survive. Men otoh need a profession to survive and earn money to have a woman suck his dick. Unless he's in the 20%

Age? And can we please see more :)

can we get some better lighting gorgeous

woah chill dude lmao
girl in that pic clearly has obsessiveness issues and needs help
however it is not my job to help her out in any way. i got myself to take care of first and my mental health comes before hers.

Draw on the boob!

Spread the lips and stick something up your ass

Nice Bob, post veg whore

What up op. Help an user out by posting your feet so I can cum to them.. pls

Cute

Hii show ur feet

A feminist is the type who would want to deconstruct the traditional marriage system and have all women be like the image. Alone, mid-20's, looks rapidly failing and depressed.

They live for pleasure and Gomorrah.

I am the exact opposite of a feminist.

ohh is blackie again

If a guy did that with women's panties his room wouldn't smell like dry dead crusty cum and condoms though.

just imagine the smell in that room...

What specifically is the homework over? Maybe we can help for requests

My nigga

yah im quite interested in zoology.
not gonna lie both men and women see it as a hobby. however i do realize that a college degree in stem fields is mostly necessary to have a nice lifestyle
old enough

Oh, and no, the guy in that situation would also be a disgusting degenerate who'll die single and alone, contributing nothing to a dying society with record-low female fertility rates.

Lefty mcrighty there... You only get that big a difference of frosty l broth l growth when you're baby gets milk from one tit

You mean like Genghis Khan?

BEGONE DEGENERATE!

So are you seeing up an experiment or going through scholarly journals?

you know what, if you or someone else knows anything about bio, specifically seedless plants and phlyogenies and can help me mesmerize a bunch of terms along with the reproduction cycle of bryophytes specifically mosses and the reproduction cyle over a video call then i will get naked in that video call with you and whoever else is there and will take requests that are in reason.

are you premed

scholary journals in order to create an experiment in class to see how de-icing salts affect r. subcapitata

i might go into premed, not 100% of it yet

if you became a doctor do you think your patients would appreciate you posting your tits on an anime messageboard for attention

He's not wrong.

show butt?

>help me mesmerise a bunch of terms

Sweetheart you ain't gonna be able to mesmerise anything no matter who helps you.

If I were at my pc I would totally try this lmao. I studied bio and math in uni.

pretty sure they'd jack off to it too

aww thanks

post more, you degenerate OP

Thanks babe I'll always remesmerise you x

*Jaw drops to the floor*
*Eyes pop out*
*Sound effect of, " AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!" *
*Places eyes and jaw back in place*
*Regains composure*

... eh hem, you look quite lovely.

does anyone else think about killing people every day??

Men don't see it as a hobby at all if we fuck up it's on us and most men do't have a cushion to get by. Most men have way way harder than any woman can fathom

Samantha go back do your fucking work

sucks :/

Yes. Swedish or Norwegian I think.

Post puss

show vagene

*apparently frequents a space where an individual can only be openly female and still speak if they provide photo evidence of current nudity, and are then mocked and shamed for providing said evidence* "men have it way harder than women can fathom"

You srsly are :)?

one pic does not a cam whore make

I'd guess growth rate should be highest around 30%0?

got an experiment up and running? If yes, how many days? Does the optimum shift during growth?