Bleach + ammonia

hidrogen peroxide

i am not so sure bout this, wouldnt wanna breath that in, it might be undesired

u ok

go watch Boondock Saints

I shouldn't google searched that

post methods
i'll post results next day

continue scraping off as it seems astho u have been doing and then use bleach, but do 1-2 bleach bleach baths with added water to completely remove any trace

Something that contains florine ions

Bleach, don't mix it with shit these idiots tell you or they'll be cleaning up your body!

Bleach. It's just blood you fagit.

Clean the bulk off with bleach and ammonia ventilate your bathroom while you do it. After your done clean it again with a bathroom cleaning product. After that clean it again with hydrogen peroxide. This will pass the black light test. If you’ve tracked blood everywhere follow the same steps minus the bleach (discolours carpet)

Put all rags, clothes etc.. in a bag, pour some gas in, leave public area, burn it. Wait for it to be fully burned before leaving incase it go’s out.

Get your alibi legit.

Win.

Your welcome... copfag.

after bath num 3 do 3/4 water should help a but

The blood is into the grout between the tiles. That's how they get EVERYONE. You're fucked.

Bleach. Burn all clothing.

Withdraw a pint of your own blood, smear it all over the entire floor so there's no a single clean spec. Then clean it all with hot water and bleach. When they search the area with a black light they won't see any blood spills or drops, because the whole surface will light up equally.

Timestamp

Kill an animal and mix it's blood in with the blood that's there ...this fucks up the lab tests apparently.

WUSH OUT YOU BUTTY WIT AH PIECE AH SOOOAP

Spicy food eating aftermath

that's more than a trace tbqhfam

Well this shit just got real...

nah google reverse it

Bleach. Or hydrogen-peroxide.

>using tineye...
yandex has it too

Equal parts bleach and ammonia

Traces? Dude.

use pic related fr a fresh flowery smell afterwards

how the fuck does washing my butt help get rid of blood evidence?

This works, but it still shows up to the csi's black light, they just can't lift dna from it and it fucks their splatter pattern forensics (which is dubious science at best).

vineger

What?!? Dexter was a lie!?!