No WWYD thread? Wwyd? Replies for replies

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/T076R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Britbongs?

Tits and face fuck for the left. Vaginal for the right. Load on both faces

Throatfuck the left one until she cries

got more?

What is with these threads? What would most people do? I dunno. Might involve something like sex. There's no suspense. There's no potential for anything interesting, funny, or sexy.

>wwyd?
>I would perform sexual acts on her

Wow really breaking new ground. At least with the trap threads, the faginess is honest. This is dishonest faggotry, OP. If you post in this thread after this, you are confirmed for AIDS and gay.

have left sit on right's face so she can't escape. right eats out left while i pound right's pussy

Depends on what you want to do or to see

wwyd ?

anyone have a hot sister?

i want to see more of that tiny waist is what I want.
Rare to see such a small midriff without going full Eugenia (yuck).

Titfuck her then come on her face, smearing my cock on her lips

I would let her ride my cock with that dress

Tie her hands behind her back, bend her over and fuck both of her holes. Bj with cum on glasses to finish her

close, but you fuck rights' ass

like nerdy ones ?

mmmm let that bitch be my cum slave

This haircut and glasses makes me hard

Damn, these tits are fantastic to fuck all the night with oil.

doggystyle in her tight litlle virgin ass

i'd strip her nude, tie her to the chair.
the winning knight at the festival gets to fuck her in the middle of the stadium with the whole crowd cheering on.

definitelly facefuck her

titty fuck that bitch and leave her on the road

mmm yeah abuse her more

cum on her belly after fucking her pussy from behind

I wanna grope and abuse her body on public transit

oil up that ass then plow her asshole

hell yeah she'll probably love that. how you do her more?

cum on those feet mmm

Nice. Would love to fuck her doggy holding her short hair and hearing hear moans. Then she can ride me until I'm ready to cum

is that an elevator?

If so Id want to rip her tits out of her shirt right then and there and suck on her nips

slowly grind my cock against her ass

yes its an elevator

small tits, but that body...

also id facefuck ur girl then cum in her mouth

rip bikini off, and fuck her in the pool. cumming in her vagina pushing it deeper with my dick

how you gonna destroy that pussy

Girlfriend got more pics if interested

she looks at h with puppy eyes
user?

god id rape that face over and over

would use that long hair as a handhold while I fucked that face

bend her over the railing and lift up her skirt to pound her from behind as she's drunk from a night out on the town. she doesn't care that people have gathered with their phone cameras out

love her tits, though this pic makes me want to bend her over and slap her ass

I think she'd like that

Would make her gag giving me head until she almost throws up on my cock

Slowly work my throbbing cock into her tight ass hole until I can get it all the way in, then destroy her until she squirts all over my dick

do her more

I would make her sit on my face then rope loads of cum down her throat as she's staring at me with tears in her eyes as there's so much she can barely swallow

will reply

my mom

Love her legs. I would make her bend over fuck her ass, cum on her butt and make her walk home without let her clean herself. Walk of shame with cum on her legs.

R4R

force her to choke on my dick while I eat her pussy to my hearts content

abuse my gf please. will reply

Would rape her mouth, forcing my cock down her throat, as she gags on it. When I was ready I'd cum on her tits, then fuck them using my cum as lube before kicking her out on the street. Wwyd

Since they are already in the toilet I would make them provide gloryhole blowjobs take as many facials as they can. Then I would make them pose for an after picture just the way they are doing it on you pic.

R4R

Is love to she her in her room tied to the bed post asking for master to punish her for being a bad girl.

want to jam my cock hard down the whore's throat. Looks like she knows how to work a dick

left, lift up skirt, eat her out, spank her, fuck her hard then cum on her ass

I'd love to take her into the toilet and fuck her from behind while pushing her head into the bowl

wash her hair

Like her top so first I would titfuck her and make her suck for a bit then I would eat her pussy and ass from the back till she cums. She would be stunning with a nice big load on her face so that is where I would finish.

R4R

Fuck her in that sexy dress. I'd fuck her in every hole. Mouth, pussy, ass, and mouth again. I'd blow my load all over her tits and dress.

mmm abuse her more

walk up to get sunbathing and blow a load on her stomach before she opens her eyes

i'd push my cock up her ass dry and make her cry

how are you gonna impregnate her

favorite of the thread. i'd love to see her in a hotel room taking as many dicks as she could at once.
wwyd to this nerd?

Force my cock down Elsa's throat and brutally fuck her face. Cum down her throat and make her swallow every drop.

holding her up over the urinal, pounding her till i cum, the excess dripping out and into the drain

She looks like she knows how to suck a good dick. I’d make sure she’ll learn if she doesn’t.

fuck yeah stretch and destroy that pussy

Full little sister here 22yo : imgur.com/a/T076R

Wwyd?

I'd fuck her with that short blonde hair

Make out with right for awhile, then roughly fuck her pussy in missionary style. After that i'll hit her from behind, then swap to her ass. Finish on her back and have her friend clean her up.

more with short hair or more like the vid in the blue dress with her face?

looks like a good titfuck

she looks better with short hair

Bumping this
Loved the tits and face combo

r4r

harvest the outer inch of her jaw and chin to use as bone graft for an aging granny's hip joint repair

Validation that their 4/10 crush is fuckable?

start a vola room to chat about her and share more pics?

Damn I’d love to stuff her face with my dick.

Cum all over her face

Wwyd to these girls?

Would take her out to a bar get her real drunk tell her I don't think she could suck and fuck every guys dick in the bar, take her to men's toilets and flush her clothes down the toilet and let her prove me wrong. How would you use the stick figure chink ?

take her behind the mcdonalds and ram her anus while sucking up a milkshake

I'm sure she'd be an amazing tit-fuck. Would you do anything else to her?

not now i've seen her face a bit closer

Rip the top of her top apart and rip off her bra so those beautiful tits spring free. Stuff my hand down her pants and rip out her thong. Then cut a hole in her jeans to expose her vagina. Fuck her from behind. Then set her free on her pony and watch her ride away. Tits flailing away.
Wwyd to this chick?

needs face

Pretty tight little arse

Anal bbc.